Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2689

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 69

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    @rebeluk does it say you have to pay?

@heisbrad remove whatever dock tweak you have. As far as alkaline. I'm done trying to theme it. 2nd time I did a d now images change again. Would be so bad if it wasn't 400 images each.
    Junes no it doesn't I have the 69 blue ios7 theme cos I donated and you sent it me in email as a zip, I sent you my cydia number when you requested in email so you could add me to the. Repo I believe

tia

reb

If it doesn't say you have to pay there is nothing more I can do on my end.

@Sital

Thanks a lot!!!!!

It locks GREAT on my Springboard, but..... Lock at this...! They are a little bit too small!

My mistake??

-3ejy2waf.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordcore For This Useful Post:

Sital (2014-02-10)

I'd love a five icon dock image as well. I usually use Chrome as my default browser but I can't access the themed icon because I don't have a computer

@June - I have an Problem with two Widgets!

-uaxaixoj.png

69 Blue Clock iWidget - is that the view you would have???

and

69 Battery Stats Blue - it's there... But how you see, you can't see it...! ^^

Hey June you posted that I should contact you if any of the icons you created for me didn't work. I added a few by copy and name edit. All worked but one. I copied the icons and named all the ones I found in the app, but no go once it was done. I even tried moving to "Folder" from "Bundle" and renaming the folder appropriately. No luck. Any ideas would be appreciated. The one that didn't work was Credit Karma. Thanks again.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-02-07 at 07:44 AM.

Sital could I bother you for a few folder icons in blue format if possible:

Books
    Cloud Storage
    Discount Cards
    Games
    Home
    Monthly Apps
    Music
    Navigation
    Note Apps
    Photography
    Social
    Stores
    Weather
    Utilities
    Xfinity

I hope this amount isn't asking too much. I'm still trying to figure out how to totally use photoshop cc. It's going slow. Thanks for your time either way.

If it doesn't say you have to pay there is nothing more I can do on my end.

@Junes

Hi mate, I have been trying to download the updates and extras thinking that was all I needed to do so I never looked at the main theme thinking it was already up to date from the version 3 zip. So when I did look at the main 69 Blue IOS7 theme, it says I must pay II guess that's why I can't access the repo, I donated for the beta, do I need to pay again toget access if so no probs mate you do good work both in the theme and on here for the minimum fees, but if my donation gives me access, then I guess I need to be added to get repo access.

EDIT @junes, don't worry, I just paid for it on cydia again it's worth $6 of anyones money.

TIA

reb

Quote Originally Posted by Nordcore View Post
    @June - I have an Problem with two Widgets!

-uaxaixoj.png

69 Blue Clock iWidget - is that the view you would have???

and

69 Battery Stats Blue - it's there... But how you see, you can't see it...! ^^
    Download the correct 69 Blue iOS7 Clock iWidget and no idea whats wrong with your battery.

You should not be able to download anything but the version for your phone. unless your getting it else where..

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Hey June you posted that I should contact you if any of the icons you created for me didn't work. I added a few by copy and name edit. All worked but one. I copied the icons and named all the ones I found in the app, but no go once it was done. I even tried moving to "Folder" from "Bundle" and renaming the folder appropriately. No luck. Any ideas would be appreciated. The one that didn't work was Credit Karma. Thanks again.

Just as the other person who did not provide me with the icons I requested, you will have to manually fix your self by going into the app, looking at the info.plist. then naming the icons accordingly..

Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    @Junes

Hi mate, I have been trying to download the updates and extras thinking that was all I needed to do so I never looked at the main theme thinking it was already up to date from the version 3 zip. So when I did look at the main 69 Blue IOS7 theme, it says I must pay II guess that's why I can't access the repo, I donated for the beta, do I need to pay again toget access if so no probs mate you do good work both in the theme and on here for the minimum fees, but if my donation gives me access, then I guess I need to be added to get repo access.

EDIT @junes, don't worry, I just paid for it on cydia again it's worth $6 of anyones money.

TIA
    reb
    Patience is a virtue you don't have I guess.. Thanks for purchasing again, although I expect no one to do this.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-07 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heisbrad View Post
    Thanks reb,
    I know what to do once I have access to them but I'm wondering if I can just access that zip file from my device (5S)?
    If you're browsing in the app, open that thread in Safari (there's a button in the top right), and then you can click on the zips. It will download in Safari, and then present you with a "open in iFile" option. When you click on that, it opens the download in you Documents folder on the phone, and asks if you'd like to unzip it. You can then move the unzipped files to the correct location, and delete the .zip, all from within iFile. It's a little cumbersome, but it works. Thank you.

Patience is a virtue you don't have I guess.. Thanks for purchasing again, although I expect no one to do this.
    LOL You guessed wrong mate, I have it in abundance, but it's cheaper for me to repurchase and go back to work

Great theme tho and it is, as I said, well worth $6

Thanks mate

Regards

reb

Quote/ "Just as the other person who did not provide me with the icons I requested, you will have to manually fix your self by going into the app, looking at the info.plist. then naming the icons accordingly.."/Quote

I've done that as I tried to explain. I've done that with a few before and they worked with no problem. Credit Karma is the only one that I could get to theme no matter how many of the info.plist iPhone based icons I made. I even tried switching the theme folder name from the cfbundleidentifier name to the "Bundle" folder name and placing it in the "Bundle" folder. It didn't work either. I was just asking for an educated insight to what I should try next. Maybe adding the iPad named icons to the theme folder?
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-02-07 at 08:58 PM.

Theme ALL the icons. This is the reason I ask for ALL icons. They all need to be done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (2014-02-08)

I found a fix for the squashed Alkaline battery (Alkaline v1.2). You need to resize these 2 files in /Library/Alkaline/69 Battery for Alkaline

[email protected]

[email protected]

from 32x32 to 60x40.

edit: or you can download these and add to that folder. They're transparent files which are resized to 60x40.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/304hc8aiwx6psv9/69fix.zip
    Last edited by pioneer88; 2014-02-08 at 08:31 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

Nordcore (2014-02-08)

Hi Guys,

Please could someone with photoshop do these four icons in blue for me

Thanks guys

Note: @junes - I know you have made these and they are in the blue icon set, but the icons you have made are not the actual app icons they are just a replacement icon nothing like the app and I would really like to have the correct ones. Once someone has created them if anyone would, I will recreate the bundle folders for you and send them to you for the blue icon set with all icons inside
    TIA

reb

-firefoxicon.png -lloydsicon.png -skyfireicon.png -tottenhamhotspur.png
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2014-02-08 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks June, I've little more understanding in the passed couple of days working with theming and photoshop cc. Also a lot of reading different post on ModMyi and your tutorial posted earlier and YouTube video on theming icons. I'm such a noob at this it's frustrating. Thanks for the help.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (2014-02-08)

Sital???

Are you still there????

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    The widget is in Cydia, search for 69 Blue. It's called G29 Forecast V1 iWidget.
    Can someone please share the modded files for iOS 7???

V1 and V3 don't work on my iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4!

Quote Originally Posted by big albie View Post
    Ok. The link I posted was wrong, and has been replaced with the correct one. Icons at your convenience are much appreciated.

Thanks again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8c0j70d6q...-Icons%202.zip

Any chance of getting these icons themed???

Thx

Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast