Page 174 of 180 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3594

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes

  1. #3461

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azizazooz For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (2014-11-29), lion19 (2014-12-06), Nykoscn (2014-11-30), ryan1mcq (2014-12-06), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-08)

  3. #3462
    Default Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes
    Edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417309667.785755.jpg  
    Last edited by Nykoscn; 2014-11-30 at 02:19 AM.

  4. #3463
    My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 569 Posts


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to techRn For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (2014-11-30), lion19 (2014-12-06), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-08)

  6. #3464
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Thank you very much guys 👊👌

    Hey P0R7ER are you on the 6 or 6+?

  7. #3465
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianR View Post
    Hey P0R7ER are you on the 6 or 6+?
    I'm on the 6

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  8. #3466
    Thanks for update, mtd:

    -img_0147.png

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to broflok For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-05)

  10. #3467
    Finally getting round to posting a shot of this awesome theme... Lets get it back on the first page where it should be




    Can i request a white phone/dialer icon please?

    Iconomatic from Gliese

    Walls by me - https://db.tt/4gRYSqpo
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2014-12-06 at 11:49 PM.

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    broflok (2014-12-07), daddykool (2014-12-07), kristatos (2014-12-07), macinmac (2014-12-07), ogkikz (2014-12-07), P0R7ER (2014-12-06), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-08)

  12. #3468
    My first setup with Motif


    Big thank to muthemes for nice theme

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sone_Vibrant For This Useful Post:

    junior11 (2014-12-08), kantu70 (2014-12-08), ryan1mcq (2014-12-08), techRn (2014-12-08), xNick414 (2014-12-08)

  14. #3469
    Tonight


    create by tungpr123

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sone_Vibrant For This Useful Post:

    junior11 (2014-12-08), techRn (2014-12-08)

  16. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by swifteh View Post
    Finally getting round to posting a shot of this awesome theme... Lets get it back on the first page where it should be




    Can i request a white phone/dialer icon please?

    Iconomatic from Gliese

    Walls by me - https://db.tt/4gRYSqpo
    i have this dirty-white phone icon, if you want -whitephone.png

    Bundles: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...whitephone.zip

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2014-12-09), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-09)

  18. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    OMG OMG How did you get those badges??? I'm in LOVE

  19. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post
    My first setup with Motif


    Big thank to muthemes for nice theme
    VERY nice. What status bar icons are you using? esp... the wifi and the text number notifications? Please help

  20. #3473
    Hey anyone that can help. I downloaded classickdock. checked a classic dock theme in winter board. My dock isn't changing. Am I doing something wrong?

  21. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    Hey anyone that can help. I downloaded classickdock. checked a classic dock theme in winter board. My dock isn't changing. Am I doing something wrong?
    enabled the dock you want and put on top of winterboard?

  22. #3475
    First screenshot on iP6. One of my favorite themes since iOS6. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418077820.425657.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418077832.117596.jpg

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to junior11 For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2014-12-08), ryan1mcq (2014-12-09), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-09)

  24. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    can share wallpaper thank you! How to make the status bar color white , and where can find zeppelin ? sorry my english is bad, hope dont mind , thank you for answer

  25. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    VERY nice. What status bar icons are you using? esp... the wifi and the text number notifications? Please help
    Thank, i found it from android thread. I will share later

  26. #3478
    My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 569 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_t View Post
    can share wallpaper thank you! How to make the status bar color white , and where can find zeppelin ? sorry my english is bad, hope dont mind , thank you for answer

    Status bar with tweak colorbar. Zeppelin Repo default


    Sent from my iPhone 5 con Tapatalk

    iMessage techrj@iCloud.com
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to techRn For This Useful Post:

    Sam_t (2014-12-09)

  28. #3479
    Thanks for that Nykoscn, much appreciated

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2014-12-09)

  30. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    enabled the dock you want and put on top of winterboard?
    Nope that doesn't work. My dock never changes.

Page 174 of 180 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •