Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1os

Thanks

i been having problem with setting this theme up.i set everything up ready to go but when i wiggle the icon the page jump up to the left top corner everytime i wiggle the icon or when i open the folder,June please help,thanks

Sorry read that a few times... I still dont understand your issue.

You wiggle the icon the page jump up to the left top corner.

You should not have a page jump in the left top corner. It is a folder. Also I do not use page jumps. I use springjumps.

All I got, could you explain more.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

sephiroth726 (2013-06-16)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

sephiroth726 (2013-06-16)

wow that yellow looks crazy!

iPhone? More like MyPhone enigma3gs's Avatar
    Thanks

1OS Yellow Facebook Update

-img_0444.png-img_0445.png-img_0446.png

Here The Link
    1OS Yellow Facebook.rar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3gs For This Useful Post:

bAdkid (2013-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Sorry read that a few times... I still dont understand your issue.

You wiggle the icon the page jump up to the left top corner.

You should not have a page jump in the left top corner. It is a folder. Also I do not use page jumps. I use springjumps.

All I got, could you explain more.
    I dont know y i keep getting this problem but thats what happen. And its happen every time i put the folder on top left and then i make the icon wiggle and then the page pop all the way to the top left i dont know how to make the video so i can show you what i was talking about is there is a way that you can make the pages perpage thanks June sorry for being pain in the arsh
    Last edited by T76; 2013-06-16 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    I dont know y i keep getting this problem but thats what happen. And its happen every time i put the folder on top left and then i make the icon wiggle and then the page pop all the way to the top left i dont know how to make the video so i can show you what i was talking about is there is a way that you can make the pages perpage thanks June sorry for being pain in the arsh
    You could changes the folders into pages. Make a folder in wb and put the 1os folders make 1 copy of every folder and name it Page0.png [email protected]
    Then add the other pages with 123..ImageUploadedByModMyi1371395023.116062.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2013-06-16), T76 (2013-06-16)

Ok I think I know what your saying. IF you set a Folder Icons the FolderIcon Background will be go on top of the icons when you go into wiggle mode.

To fix just go to spotlight and then back. all icons will be on the folder background. Or when you go into wiggle mode touch these icons and they will come on top.

You can do as badkid said and make separate pages. For perpage I really dont feel like coding for 4 pages, also you will lose the function to change wallpapers. Which is why I chose to use Folder Icons.

I have done a video to show setup, and it works great.
    Please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScwrU0NnoZI

Once you have that folder set, there is no need to touch it to go into wiggle mode anymore. Only time you would need wiggle mode, is if you install a new app. Touch the icon you want to move. Not the folder icon. If you wiggle the folder icons it will always come on top. If you wiggle an app the folder bg will not go on top of the icons.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2013-06-16 at 06:33 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

T76 (2013-06-16)

Thanks

-001.png

this is how it look when i name it Page0 and [email protected]

Ok I think I know what your saying. IF you set a Folder Icons the FolderIcon Background will be go on top of the icons when you go into wiggle mode.

To fix just go to spotlight and then back. all icons will be on the folder background. Or when you go into wiggle mode touch these icons and they will come on top.

You can do as badkid said and make separate pages. For perpage I really dont feel like coding for 4 pages, also you will lose the function to change wallpapers. Which is why I chose to use Folder Icons.

I have done a video to show setup, and it works great.
    Please watch 1os Setting Pages - YouTube

Once you have that folder set, there is no need to touch it to go into wiggle mode anymore. Only time you would need wiggle mode, is if you install a new app. Touch the icon you want to move. Not the folder icon. If you wiggle the folder icons it will always come on top. If you wiggle an app the folder bg will not go on top of the icons.
    i do exactly like in the video but like i say when i wiggle the icon the page jump right to the top left

@June is there anyway that i can set it like Badkid show me. i set the way badkid tell me but the wall kinda to small or its not line up even,thanks
    Last edited by T76; 2013-06-16 at 06:45 PM.

Sure but you will have no bg. I dunno how I can help bro. If you do as in the video and it does not do what I show then I dunno what to tell you.

I still don't understand you and you can't provide a video. What your saying makes no sense to me.

Thanks

Sure but you will have no bg. I dunno how I can help bro. If you do as in the video and it does not do what I show then I dunno what to tell you.

I still don't understand you and you can't provide a video. What your saying makes no sense to me.
    i wish i can provide a video to show you but i dont know how and what do you mean by no BG

This i still don't understand.

i do exactly like in the video but like i say when i wiggle the icon the page jump right to the top left

As seen in the video when you wiggle an icon it does not jump right to the top left. So I have no idea what you mean. Or how to tell you to fix.

What bAdKid said isn't a fix for your current issue. Just an alternative way to have different pages.

i wish i can provide a video to show you but i dont know how and what do you mean by no BG
    No background. Bg is background also known as a wallpaper. That can be set by going into settings/wallpaper.

Looks as if you have the wrong size folders. Did you replace these?

Also standard layout. No need for iconoclasm or anything else that moves icons.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2013-06-16 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks

This i still don't understand.

As seen in the video when you wiggle an icon it does not jump right to the top left. So I have no idea what you mean. Or how to tell you to fix.

What bAdKid said isn't a fix for your current issue. Just an alternative way to have different pages.

No background. Bg is background also known as a wallpaper. That can be set by going into settings/wallpaper.

Looks as if you have the wrong size folders. Did you replace these?

Also standard layout. No need for iconoclasm or anything else that moves icons.
    that ok ill try to see how its look

ok,here is the video

007 - YouTube
    Last edited by T76; 2013-06-16 at 07:21 PM.

Did you set as background? Or foreground?

Mine does not do that. As installed via instructions.

Thanks

Did you set as background? Or foreground?

Mine does not do that. As installed via instructions.
    yes i set it as a background

Dunno what to tell you. Mine doesnt do that sorry.

I also run hardly any tweaks on my phone. You may have something conflicting. Or the version of folder icons you have isnt correct.

Thanks

Dunno what to tell you. Mine doesnt do that sorry.
    so there is another way to set it,please help,thanks

No this is something your going to have to figure out on your own. I can send you a video to show you how it works. Actually I posted the video earlier.

I know a few people with this setup and it doesnt look or do like yours. Go over the instructions one more time. Sorry your going to have to figure it out on your own cause I cannot duplicate it.

You can ask bAdKid or anyone else that would speak up and verify that im not the only one this works for.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2013-06-16 at 07:44 PM.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2013-06-17 at 06:26 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2013-06-21)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast