Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 861

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boss.iOS8

  1. #661
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Looks big? What, compared to the size you chose to go with? If you don't like it, don't use it. I'm sure there are others who will appreciate my work.
    Looking cool i like




    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2015-02-01), ogkikz (2015-02-01)

  3. #662

  4. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    I have also updated my Dialer theme link to include the "in-call" dialer folder which was somehow missed and not included in my first download link file. As it should be.....
    Attachment 694373
    Attachment 694374

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/greoaxiv2y...ialer.zip?dl=0
    That is really cool and great 👏👏👏 I have a question... Is it possible to use 2 widgets at the same time Or we should combine them on the same wallpaper.html ?

  5. #664
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    34,000
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    anyone know where can i get pink mod for my wife?
    iLarke did a pink mod in the old days iLarke - Unique iPhone Themes ,maybe you can use it by renaming the icons.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

    eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

  6. #665
    iPhone? More like MyPhone fireshire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 58 Times in 40 Posts

    Do dialer themes work on iPhone 6 plus iOS 8.1.2 and if so is it just a winter board install or do you need a specific tweak to run?

  7. #666
    "Yes, I jailbreak" c0pes321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 443 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by callione View Post
    That is really cool and great 👏👏👏 I have a question... Is it possible to use 2 widgets at the same time Or we should combine them on the same wallpaper.html ?
    Thank you. 👍You can add any images you want into the "Images" folder and edit them into the wallpaper.html accordingly and edit their placement on the screen however you want. Tell me what it is you are trying to achieve, and maybe I can help you more.

  8. #667
    "Yes, I jailbreak" c0pes321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 443 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fireshire View Post
    Do dialer themes work on iPhone 6 plus iOS 8.1.2 and if so is it just a winter board install or do you need a specific tweak to run?
    No specific tweaks needed bro, only WB. I am a proud owner of the iph6, and so any theme I create is designed for and tested on the iph6. Therefore, I'm not sure about the 6plus as the system dialer button image sizes may be different, but if the image sizes within the theme are big enough, then it may work for you just fine. Just try using and see. Simply place the downloaded Dialer.theme folder into var/stash/themes/....here and activate through Winterboard (placed on top). Lemme know how it works for you.

  9. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Thank you. 👍You can add any images you want into the "Images" folder and edit them into the wallpaper.html accordingly and edit their placement on the screen however you want. Tell me what it is you are trying to achieve, and maybe I can help you more.
    I Just want boss weather image with its frame instead of the images of other widget... Thanks you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg   -image.jpg  

  10. #669
    "Yes, I jailbreak" c0pes321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 443 Times in 132 Posts

    Default Boss.iOS8
    Quote Originally Posted by callione View Post
    I Just want boss weather image with its frame instead of the images of other widget... Thanks you...
    Do u mean u want to change the weather icon? If so, simply add your preferred icon set folder into /Images/...here, and change that icon set folder name to 69. However, you may have to scale the weather icon size to fit, which you would edit in style.css file. Look for #weathericon, and change width, top and left.

  11. #670
    iPhone? More like MyPhone fireshire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 58 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    No specific tweaks needed bro, only WB. I am a proud owner of the iph6, and so any theme I create is designed for and tested on the iph6. Therefore, I'm not sure about the 6plus as the system dialer button image sizes may be different, but if the image sizes within the theme are big enough, then it may work for you just fine. Just try using and see. Simply place the downloaded Dialer.theme folder into var/stash/themes/....here and activate through Winterboard (placed on top). Lemme know how it works for you.
    Thanks man worked like a charm

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fireshire For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2015-02-02)

  13. #671
    Livin the iPhone Life izzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks
    1,505
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 688 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Looks big? What, compared to the size you chose to go with, as if that's the one and only way? If you don't like it, then don't use it. I'm sure.... actually, I know there are others who appreciate my work.
    Why don't like it? It's my opinion. I am don't understand why you angry.

  14. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Do u mean u want to change the weather icon? If so, simply add your preferred icon set folder into /Images/...here, and change that icon set folder name to 69. However, you may have to scale the weather icon size to fit, which you would edit in style.css file. Look for #weathericon, and change width, top and left.
    First of all, thank you so much... That' s ok I can do it but what I want to achieve is in the attachment... I want that boss Icon with the weather widget too. Probably I need some .css basics, right ?


    I have done that... Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
    Last edited by callione; 2015-02-02 at 01:14 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to callione For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2015-02-02)

  16. #673
    Livin the iPhone Life izzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks
    1,505
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 688 Posts

    Boss Night Mod
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422876334.812624.jpg

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to izzi For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-02-06)

  18. #674
    That' s all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

  19. #675
    And a different one 😎
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to callione For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2015-02-04)

  21. #676
    parallels
    for iOS:
    -parallels-180.png
    For Mac OsX:
    Parallels-180.icns
    Last edited by Berdichev; 2015-02-06 at 12:54 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Berdichev For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-02-06), Mr.Coffee (2015-02-09)

  23. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Boss Night Mod
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422876334.812624.jpg
    Ha bro! Can you help me on these icons please?? If not it's cool!! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423241478.893480.jpg

  24. #678
    Hello, I recently downloaded boss.ios8 but not all of the icons are working and not all of the icon are masked (snapchat, sportcenter, etc). I downloaded the extra icon back but where do you past it in ifile in the theme section
    Last edited by cashcab; 2015-02-06 at 06:02 PM.

  25. #679

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Berdichev For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Coffee (2015-02-09)

  27. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by cashcab View Post
    Hello, I recently downloaded boss.ios8 but not all of the icons are working and not all of the icon are masked (snapchat, sportcenter, etc). I downloaded the extra icon back but where do you past it in ifile in the theme section
    There have been some updated apps that have changed icon names. Also icon masking has not been possible since iOS 6.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •