Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ho][ow Theme

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    ^This is the download for the widget in post #289.

Be sure to place "Cal Widget Days" above the SB widget (or any other widget). Credits to LEXS. Enjoy!

Cal Widget Days.zip

SB Sunny Widget2.theme.zip
    my widget doesn't want to update without a respring. update interval is 1200 (as it's been since I downloaded) anybody else having this problem?

Can anyone do the icon requests i posted 3/4 pages back? Tia

Thanks
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

LS update at themeitapp..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-10-12)

I can't download Ho][ow because of some error with the themeit app. I purchased the theme on my phone and the theme never showed up in view & manage my downloads. It shows up when I access themeit on my computer, but every time I click on the link where it says download theme...It pulls up a new page and tells me that "ERROR : You must launch Theme it app one time at least before downloading your theme !" When I bought it on my phone? Yeah... My order looks like:

Theme it Developer Theme Submission Report

Sent on 2011-10-12 03:14:21

Your order BC111012-2172 has been registred.
    This purchase will be added to your list when the payment will be completed.

Thank you

Theme it Team

This email is sent to you from the Theme it platform.
    If you feel this is a mistake or that the information above are incorrect, please let us know.

FIF7Y © 2011 - All Rights Reserved

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    I can't download Ho][ow because of some error with the themeit app. I purchased the theme on my phone and the theme never showed up in view & manage my downloads. It shows up when I access themeit on my computer, but every time I click on the link where it says download theme...It pulls up a new page and tells me that "ERROR : You must launch Theme it app one time at least before downloading your theme !" When I bought it on my phone? Yeah... My order looks like:

Theme it Developer Theme Submission Report

Sent on 2011-10-12 03:14:21

Your order BC111012-2172 has been registred.
    This purchase will be added to your list when the payment will be completed.

Thank you

Theme it Team

This email is sent to you from the Theme it platform.
    If you feel this is a mistake or that the information above are incorrect, please let us know.

FIF7Y © 2011 - All Rights Reserved
    Ok, dont panic. There should be a receipt in ur email confirming your purchase. As long as thats there, thats proof that ur 3$ went to him so fif7y should be able to work it out.

I would try rebooting your device and then trying again. Please tell me if there is any more probs

Just purchased DarkHollow mod, gonna see what it's like xD!
    Last edited by 240v; 2011-10-13 at 05:42 AM.
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    Ok, dont panic. There should be a receipt in ur email confirming your purchase. As long as thats there, thats proof that ur 3$ went to him so fif7y should be able to work it out.

I would try rebooting your device and then trying again. Please tell me if there is any more probs

Just purchased DarkHollow mod, gonna see what it's like xD!
    I've tried rebooting about a dozen times. I also sent an e-mail to the tech support and they responded pretty rudely and told me that this is a normal process. I just wish I knew that it was going to take me till the 15th-17th for me to receive the theme. (I guess that's when the payment goes through?) Idk.. I really hope FIF7Y improves themeit's checkout procedure. I know that when I purchase a theme on Cydia, I get the item almost instantly. Also, he made it really difficult for someone on a 3GS to purchase a HD theme.

Thanks

Anyone else noticing that the reply box has gone weird?
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Thanks
    Thanked 2,265 Times in 256 Posts

@ All: DarkHollow CompleteMod (that basically gives you access to a 2nd theme) has been released in Hollow Extras
    Go grab it !

Added the DarkHollow Thread here

@ kane4lsu : did your issue get fixed? if not please write to tech support ([email protected]) add as much details as possible, it'll get sorted out asap.
    Last edited by FIF7Y; 2011-10-13 at 09:28 AM.
    Twitter : @FIF7Y

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

kane4lsu (2013-01-09), rumcajs (2011-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FIF7Y View Post
    @ All: DarkHollow CompleteMod (that basically gives you access to a 2nd theme) has been released in Hollow Extras
    Go grab it !

Added the DarkHollow Thread here

@ kane4lsu : did your issue get fixed? if not please write to tech support ([email protected]) add as much details as possible, it'll get sorted out asap.
    Already purchased!!
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Thanks

just went to themeitapp extra and click "buy"...

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    I've tried rebooting about a dozen times. I also sent an e-mail to the tech support and they responded pretty rudely and told me that this is a normal process. I just wish I knew that it was going to take me till the 15th-17th for me to receive the theme. (I guess that's when the payment goes through?) Idk.. I really hope FIF7Y improves themeit's checkout procedure. I know that when I purchase a theme on Cydia, I get the item almost instantly. Also, he made it really difficult for someone on a 3GS to purchase a HD theme.
    of course it's hard for a 3GS owner to purchase an HD theme.....a 3GS isn't HD! you know how many noobs would be buying the wrong theme and then complaining? better that one person complains about having difficulty than thousands complaining about it being to easy.

Thanks

Anyone has foldericon for hollow dark mod?
    TIA

Last edited by smr_95; 2011-10-13 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JiXeR View Post
    of course it's hard for a 3GS owner to purchase an HD theme.....a 3GS isn't HD! you know how many noobs would be buying the wrong theme and then complaining? better that one person complains about having difficulty than thousands complaining about it being to easy.
    I'm sure that almost everyone knows that the 3GS is SD. I would be really surprised if "thousands" of people bought a HD theme on a 3GS... Nonetheless.. I don't see why theme creators dont just port the @2x images and combine it all into one theme.. I believe that would pretty much solve the whole problem. Just a thought.. Not criticism. Anyways.. The problem still hasn't been worked out.. Like I said before.. I've already tried contacting the tech support and was specific. It doesn't even show up in pending downloads. It did however show up on my bank statement. :/

Someone asked me for some new Folder Icons, so here they are for those who want for Music/Weather or Messages. Enjoy
    -hollow-messages.png-hollow-music.png-hollow-weather.png

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

chicktiger (2012-06-17), elilab (2011-10-14)

Since it's impossible to read the tone and intent of a comment it's hard to tell what the writer really means. If you were making fun of "noobs" that isn't really nice. Remember we were all noobs at one time. The purpose of the theming community is to help, even noobs. If you weren't making fun please accept my apology. If you were, please think twice before doing it again. We all need help at one time or another even if we are experienced with theming.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-10-13 at 11:16 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radiationburn For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-10-14), kane4lsu (2011-10-14)

Of course, I'll handle the dark folder icons guys... Just be patient, I have lot to do at work bye

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-10-14)

Thanks

Does anyone think upgrading to ops 5 and then jailbreaking later is good or bad?
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    Does anyone think upgrading to ops 5 and then jailbreaking later is good or bad?
    Don't do it! I'm waiting for the untethered jailbreak. There's too many apps that I would miss. It seems to me that a lot of the new features are sort of based off of cydia tweaks anyway. I'm going to get the 4s tomorrow though. But gonna keep using this ancient thing till the jailbreak comes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    can u share the Dock ? Thanks!
    nice n clean...!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Someone asked me for some new Folder Icons, so here they are for those who want for Music/Weather or Messages. Enjoy
    -hollow-messages.png-hollow-music.png-hollow-weather.png
    Thanks alot man

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast