Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxii

Could I request an icon for the FaceTime app and one for ProTube. thanks! also the weather widget doesn't work for me. I can see it very briefly when exiting an app, but that's about it

I really love this theme still but the lock screen has everything shifted to the left and isn't really centered. I'm no HTML guy so does anyone have a fixed version or solution for this? Tia.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anybody still taking icon requests for this awesome theme ?
    Last edited by Bellcross; 2012-01-26 at 08:57 AM.

I was wondering, why don't the Cydia apps get the borders? I'd really like them to be the same as the appstore ones.

Get theme icon maker free from cydia. It makes them for you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

Where can I find the Wallpaper and the Slider shown in the pictures listed, I love that mellow brightness a lot and the arrow slider IMHO is better than the ribbon slider
    It Takes One To Know One

Hi, I'm just wondering how do you remove the weather stuff from the lock screen?

Is there any known fix for this lockscreen? I have not touched anything in any of the files and everything is jacked to the left?

Was there ever a loading screen psd released?

I still love this theme more than most.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

icstars989 (2012-02-13)

[QUOTE=LUFT5_THOR;6402292]Is there any known fix for this lockscreen? I have not touched anything in any of the files and everything is jacked to the left?

Sorry for lack of replies, I thought this thread was dead awhile ago, my phone quit notifying me of updates to it. We're looking into the off center, and should be corrected in a future update. I love that wallpaper by the way in the last post, really goes well with the theme.

No problem and glad to see you around. This was the cleanest most complete theme I have had to date and I've bought most every one out there. You hit it right with this one and I hope you do more in the future. Any new resources etc. greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    Does anybody still taking icon requests for this awesome theme ?
    What is it you need?

Thanks so much for the awesome update!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    What is it you need?
    Thanks, but i don't need it anymore...

I used other theme's icons n drag it to Boxii's PSD icon template..

Again, thanks for the offer..

First off, Loving this theme however since the last update, my lockscreen is distorted (see below). I tried restarting, re-applying theme, no luck

I thought I could remember doing this with another theme, but I can't remember for sure. Is there any way to place the weather icon on top of the widget, then hide the icon so that when you press the widget it launches your weather app?

Quote Originally Posted by TheParabola View Post
    First off, Loving this theme however since the last update, my lockscreen is distorted (see below). I tried restarting, re-applying theme, no luck

What is wrong with it? The wallpaper images are different in the update and some alignment issues were fixed. It looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    What is wrong with it? The wallpaper images are different in the update and some alignment issues were fixed. It looks fine to me.
    You mean the horrid checkered and random "blocks" of color at the bottom behind the weather squares is intentional? If so which files do I need to replace to get rid of that..

You need to go into the background folder inside the ls theme.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast