Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iXLR8 HD White and Black

Quote Originally Posted by Matatan_3 View Post
    What's next for the theme suby?
    not sure to be honest.. my theme iNovation tanked so i was thinking of using that UI with some redone uinique icons and making a UINIque v2-untitled-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    not sure to be honest.. my theme iNovation tanked so i was thinking of using that UI with some redone uinique icons and making a UINIque v2-untitled-1.png
    Ohhhhhhh that sounds very very nice the iNovation UI is my favorite go foward with UINIque 2 and dont forget a nice animate weather widget jajajajaja

Love it....!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318599408.439087.jpg  
    Last edited by Matatan_3; 2011-10-14 at 04:28 PM.

With my favorite theme iNovation HD looks so nice i like it a lot...!!!! Suby you are the best in this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318602610.896053.jpg  

Any chance you could post the Safari and AppStore icons from this pic?

I got a issue when is 1 pm thru 6pm the sun is not showing in the weather what can i do to fixed suby?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318615177.488545.jpg  

I got a issue when is 1 pm thru 6pm the sun is not showing in the weather what can i do to fixed suby?
    ill have to look at this.. there is a redirect maybe i typed it in wrong ill check right now

Ok i found it.. it was an error on my behalf.. if you want to fix it what you ahve to do is go into the theme folder then go to animations and then open sun.js with notepad (or whatever program you have), you can also do this in winscp and open it directly from there..

you will see a punch of "image.src = 'sun/sunray8am.png' " half way down you will see i forgot to put the ".png" behind sunray8am. if you do this then it will work..

the original code for this widget has a differnt position for whatever time.. but because im using such a small area in the evening you wouldnt be albe to see the sun..

ill send out and update tonight
    Last edited by subywrex; 2011-10-14 at 10:01 PM.

ill have to look at this.. there is a redirect maybe i typed it in wrong ill check right now

Ok i found it.. it was an error on my behalf.. if you want to fix it what you ahve to do is go into the theme folder then go to animations and then open sun.js with notepad (or whatever program you have), you can also do this in winscp and open it directly from there..

you will see a punch of "image.src = 'sun/sunray8am.png' " half way down you will see i forgot to put the ".png" behind sunray8am. if you do this then it will work..

the original code for this widget has a differnt position for whatever time.. but because im using such a small area in the evening you wouldnt be albe to see the sun..

ill send out and update tonight
    All my image have the png

All my image have the png
    not the images its in the code you have to open up "sun.js" in a note pad.. you will see a bunch of code. and see a line in the code "sun/sunray8am.png" from 1300 hrs (1pm like you discribe) all of them dont have the ".png" on there

not the images its in the code you have to open up "sun.js" in a note pad.. you will see a bunch of code. and see a line in the code "sun/sunray8am.png" from 1300 hrs (1pm like you discribe) all of them dont have the ".png" on there
    This is how look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318628159.892769.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318628172.446666.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318628180.946784.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318628147.932705.jpg  

This is how look
    i think your in the wrong directory.. you should be in /private/animation/

then there is a file in this folder that is sun.js and it should look like this

i set all of them to 8am because that way the sun is in the upper left hand corner

edit...

i didnt see that there was two differnt sun.js's.

so if after what i said doesnt work just edit all the ones in the picture you showed me to say sun/Sunray8am.png
    Last edited by subywrex; 2011-10-14 at 11:48 PM.

You are going to do a update for fixed

Loving this theme, but when the weather starts, my city and temps disappear. Also, my lock background is just a wallpaper and not the image shown in the screens with my wallpaper inside that image. Any ideas???

Im using an iPhone 4 on 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Loving this theme, but when the weather starts, my city and temps disappear. Also, my lock background is just a wallpaper and not the image shown in the screens with my wallpaper inside that image. Any ideas???

Im using an iPhone 4 on 4.1
    The wallpapers are in Settings. Go to wallpaper then lockscreen then look through the wallpapers installed on your device

Quote Originally Posted by Madhatr32 View Post
    The wallpapers are in Settings. Go to wallpaper then lockscreen then look through the wallpapers installed on your device
    I know where wallpapers are... my lockscreen is just that, a regular wallpaper and not the lockscreen shown in the preview pics with the design laid out in front of it.

You need to used the psd if you can to add your own picture to the ls if you dont have ps post the pic you want and ill make it for you in black and white

I know where wallpapers are... my lockscreen is just that, a regular wallpaper and not the lockscreen shown in the preview pics with the design laid out in front of it.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    You need to used the psd if you can to add your own picture to the ls if you dont have ps post the pic you want and ill make it for you in black and white
    Thanks for the offer, Gunny, much appreciated. I was under the impression that this theme did that itself as some other themes have done in the past.
    Also, still can not figure out why when the animation starts on the weather widget, my city and temps disappear.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve...

-lockscreen.png
    Last edited by Z_rock; 2011-10-17 at 08:47 AM.

Nah you need to photoshop a pic im happy to do it for you like i said.

I have two mods a ls ss and weather icons made using the psds supplied in this thread. But ive not been able to purchase the theme or use it yet as im on ios5 on a 4s so completely unjailbroken in Subywrex wants i can send them to him and he can decide if he likes them and wants to share them with you.

Thanks for the offer, Gunny, much appreciated. I was under the impression that this theme did that itself as some other themes have done in the past.
    Also, still can not figure out why when the animation starts on the weather widget, my city and temps disappear.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

This is the first theme I purchased straight off Cydia(I've always gotten betas and paid for them direct to the developer lol). Thanks suby, it's a great theme
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Suby what happen with the update to fix the weather?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast