Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iXLR8 HD White and Black

Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    suby dark ck is missing file 3.png its the one with numbers
    ck looks great
    LOL my bad. I didnt notice this morning it was missing when i switched back to the dark keyboard (white is fine). So a fix has already been submitted should be up later today

add-------

loaders are about 75 percent done.. this is a lot of work witch two versions of the theme..lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

mkeric1 (2011-10-11), P0R7ER (2011-10-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

off topic dont know where to start but is anyone having problems with the modmyi app? i have try'd emailing admin@modmyi.com but it failed

sorry for spamming

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    off topic dont know where to start but is anyone having problems with the modmyi app? i have try'd emailing admin@modmyi.com but it failed

sorry for spamming

Aaron
    No problem Here man

Thanks

Thanks anyway pal

Hey suby, not that I'm an expert on themes or any sort of design at all, but you seem to want feedback so here goes. For some reason, one thing bothering me in this theme is the use of different fonts.

I've never really noticed the font choice before in any previous themes that I've used (UInique, Redline), but this theme seems to be giving me font OCD haha. There is at least two different fonts being used between the Calculator app and the dialer/ passcode and now it looks like a third has been introduced with the Colour Keyboard. It just seems like a more logical choice would be to use a unified font throughout all aspects of the theme. (Similar to what you did with UInique with Agency FB I believe)

Anyways its not like its a deal breaker and I dont want to seem like I'm complaining because I love this theme, I just thought I'd give you a bit of my personal feedback and see what you thought.

Ps. I think I noticed in your screenshot of the loaders that the dark and light naming is reversed on the Music loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadrix View Post
    Hey suby, not that I'm an expert on themes or any sort of design at all, but you seem to want feedback so here goes. For some reason, one thing bothering me in this theme is the use of different fonts.

I've never really noticed the font choice before in any previous themes that I've used (UInique, Redline), but this theme seems to be giving me font OCD haha. There is at least two different fonts being used between the Calculator app and the dialer/ passcode and now it looks like a third has been introduced with the Colour Keyboard. It just seems like a more logical choice would be to use a unified font throughout all aspects of the theme. (Similar to what you did with UInique with Agency FB I believe)

Anyways its not like its a deal breaker and I dont want to seem like I'm complaining because I love this theme, I just thought I'd give you a bit of my personal feedback and see what you thought.

Ps. I think I noticed in your screenshot of the loaders that the dark and light naming is reversed on the Music loader.
    Thanks for the feed back it is really appreciated. And i agree 100 perecent.. And actually all the fonts used in the theme are the same.. im using lucida sans unicode.

As far as the calculator. you are right it is a different font because its from my other theme iNovation. lol i messed up and didn't overwrite the old files with the new, so a new updated calculator will be included in the next update.

And as far as the loading screens, yes they are reversed but there only temp names till they go into there correct spot to be submitted.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2011-10-12), P0R7ER (2011-10-12), Vadrix (2011-10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Thanks for the feed back it is really appreciated. And i agree 100 perecent.. And actually all the fonts used in the theme are the same.. im using lucida sans unicode.

As far as the calculator. you are right it is a different font because its from my other theme iNovation. lol i messed up and didn't overwrite the old files with the new, so a new updated calculator will be included in the next update.

And as far as the loading screens, yes they are reversed but there only temp names till they go into there correct spot to be submitted.
    Awesome thanks a lot Suby!

Love this theme

Getting close
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318377657.459892.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Hell yea suby that weather widget looks great. I can't wait for that!! Any way you could post the 3.png for the color keyboard on here?? I know you are uploading it to cydia, but that could be a while lol. I'm having trouble even typing this post from my phone right now bc everytime I use any punctuation marks the keyboard disappears lol. Also any plans to ports this to theme to iOS5? My 4S comes in on Friday and I don't want to lose this theme
    Last edited by TheBeastSS2; 2011-10-12 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Hell yea suby that weather widget looks great. I can't wait for that!! Any way you could post the 3.png for the color keyboard on here?? I know you are uploading it to cydia, but that could be a while lol. I'm having trouble even typing this post from my phone right now bc everytime I use any punctuation marks the keyboard disappears lol. Also any plans to ports this to theme to iOS5? My 4S comes in on Friday and I don't want to lose this theme
    Thanks man, this weather widget should be pretty cool.

Here is the updated pacakge for colorkeyboard
    colorkeyboard.rar

you will find the file your looking for in /library/colorkeyboard/themes/ixlr8 dark/

As far as iOS5. I to will have my 4s friday and from what i have heard winter board is broken on iOS5 . But regardless yes i will be making a port for it and it will be available once winter board works again (that is if it is still broken, i haven't personally tried it)

Thanks

Thanks for the keyboard piece, I know winterboars was working on ios5 beta 7, I'm not sure if it worked on the gm, but regardless, I would imagine they would get it working eventually right? By the way, I will donate to you again if you let me beta that weather widget, my springboard is hurting without the weather on it lol

So nice that weather widget good job suby

im down to have a beta tester.. no extra donation required.. hit me up email subywrex@me.com and make sure you tell me who you are..lol

add------

coming to cydia thursday

Thanks

Can't wait for this widget to hit Cydia!! Quality !!

sorry for spamming

Aaron
    Yea bro I'm having problems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yaya73 View Post
    Yea bro I'm having problems
    Not just me then I keep getting unexpected error 

thanks for that

Suby pm'd you.
    Last edited by P0R7ER; 2011-10-12 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks

@suby, I sent you an email (randyb7914@yahoo.com) like you asked regarding the weather widget.

Not just me then I keep getting unexpected error 

thanks for that

Suby pm'd you.
    Didnt see a pm, please email me subywrex@me.com way easier for me to keep track of

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Suby-style iTunes icon - goes in Bundles/com.apple.MobileStore/icon@2x
    (moved below)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1318444676.816278.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2011-10-12 at 09:25 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

mkeric1 (2011-10-12)

if anyone is on an SD device and would like to try out my weather widget i would like to have some beta it before i send it out to make sure it works for SD as well

email me subywrex@me.com

nice tim.. if i cay ad a suggestion.. move the center of the "light speed" effect to the middle of the itunes logo. and maybe make the itunes logo a little transperant or off off white?

Looks awesome man i like that better than the one i made.. hahaha think that will be gonig in the next update for sure..

also havent forgot about you and will try and call you tonight brother

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast