Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iXLR8 HD White and Black

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Anyone else having issues with the latest update? Calculator and weather are no linger themed as before. Only stock apps I've checked so far bit stock theme to them. Going to try to re-download and reboot device to see if that helps. Just seeing if anyone else has had this issue with the latest base update? Thanks.

Love the concept of the theme and hope soon can get some color mods like a nice blue one to it and what not. Would happily donate towards it, love the work here.
    Using base version 1.1.2 official download along with all the dark addons, tried re-downloading, rebooting, turning theme on/off, no difference. Just noticed this from after installing this version. Stock calculator icon and theme but themed weather icon but stock weather theme as you can see. Strange and stock weather app doesn't update even though on the bottom it says updated. But if I turn the theme off and open stock weather app the weather fully updates. Must be something conflicting but nothing new installed here, just updates the theme.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1321510841.326963.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321510853.949024.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321510862.568672.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    Attachment 551620

this is my sb for the min (weather widget is from noki)
    May I know the name of the font?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

Sorry had a few fonts since them and I have forgot the name sorry

Quote Originally Posted by sam_jake86 View Post
    May I know the name of the font?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

This theme looks great!
    My latest theme - -

Oh this theme is amazing ............ one of the tops in my books that UI is crazy good

i guess my previous post was deleted. This theme is so epic. the icons are so rad. could you please theme the icons for fswipecache and the sbsettings icon and dropdown? Custom icon for skype? thanks.

i'm not a pro at photoshop. could someone please get the first picture on this site Lamborghini Reventon Specs, Top Speed, Price & Engine Review on a dark loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Matatan_3 View Post
    With my favorite theme iNovation HD looks so nice i like it a lot...!!!! Suby you are the best in this
    What font is that?

And this looks amazing on my white 4s btw!!!
    Last edited by tankz504; 2012-01-22 at 05:26 PM.

may i know which weather widget you are using and where to get it.

Wish this theme was updated for 5.1.1 it was my favorite and only theme for my 4s. If I knew it wasnt going to work with the new update back then I would not have updated. If cydia allowed me to download it at all I could figure our what needs to be updated in order for it to work with 5.1.1.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011