Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iXLR8 HD White and Black

Quote Originally Posted by Matatan_3 View Post
    Suby what happen with the update to fix the weather?
    I'm in the middle of moving and have
    No Internet at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    We can all be patient, thanks for keeping us all updated
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

A couple of requests. Live Clock icon, live Weather and springjumps. Thanks

Are there sbsettings for this theme?
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-10-20 at 07:29 PM.
    Nuclear is nice!

Working on springboard weather widget
    Looks awesome even better if you added a Ian nichol weather.

I don't know about everyone else, but my 4 always has framerate issues when dealing with animated weather. I tried to change the "show aniweather" toggle in the setup file, but all that did was give me a blank black springboard.

Is there any way to disable the animations without crippling all of the other nice features of the sb?

Hi guys, I really don't know much about coding or anything, but I love the animated weather and this theme in general and I was wondering if there was a way to make it display degrees Celsius rather than Fahrenheit (as I live in Australia and have no idea how to convert one to the other)

EDIT: Never mind, worked it out.
    Last edited by PhatRick; 2011-10-21 at 01:25 PM.

Ok i fixed already....!!!! 

Suby how can i change the color of apps in the dock white to the same color of the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319295774.299113.jpg  

Suby how can i fix the image for rain because is the same for partly cloudy when is rain?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319312279.909498.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

-img_0435.png

this is my sb for the min (weather widget is from noki)

not sure to be honest.. my theme iNovation tanked so i was thinking of using that UI with some redone uinique icons and making a UINIque v2Attachment 550638
    Please do bro! I'm on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.2 still rocking the Unique Blue Mod theme since day 1! Have tried many mainstream new themes but none still compare to this quality IMO! Actually came on here looking for a fix with the animated weather on your unique theme. Doesn't seem to display the image for light rain even though the image is there looking via ifile, strange. Anyways will download and purchase unique V2 ASAP and this one as well to help support you bro! Your theming IMO is still light years above the rest around even the top ones and always loved your style. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320462906.742413.jpg

Keeping it real with the Unique wallpaper, haha. Changed the bite SMS icon to a blue one I've used forever, not into purple. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320467499.037215.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320467590.646095.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320467599.361588.jpg  

Any fix for this? I use lockdown pro for certain apps/folders. If I have say safari locked and I minimize the app in landscape mode then open it in portrait mode, the lock pad is in landscape mode (lockdown pro issue I'm sure) but will have the lock pad in landscape mode as well so not an issue. For some reason though as you can see in the picture the color keyboard comes up instead but as a qwerty keyboard, not a lock pad? Also only the buttons in the middle seem to work and have to as keypad buttons but have to guess which is what number. Maybe this is a color keyboard app issue? Any ideas?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1320553983.447297.jpg

I'm probably just talking to myself here but hopefully one day someone will reply to this thread, hope it's not already abandoned. Is it always cloudy with this weather animated add on? Seems no matter what the weather is outside these clouds still fly by the screen?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1320786709.954397.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

You up and running yet? Waiting for few updates liveclock, weathericon and sbsettings please

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    I'm probably just talking to myself here but hopefully one day someone will reply to this thread, hope it's not already abandoned. Is it always cloudy with this weather animated add on? Seems
    no matter what the weather is outside these clouds still fly by the screen?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1320786709.954397.jpg

I get it on mine.
    Last edited by P0R7ER; 2011-11-11 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Please do bro! I'm on iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.2 still rocking the Unique Blue Mod theme since day 1! Have tried many mainstream new themes but none still compare to this quality IMO! Actually came on here looking for a fix with the animated weather on your unique theme. Doesn't seem to display the image for light rain even though the image is there looking via ifile, strange. Anyways will download and purchase unique V2 ASAP and this one as well to help support you bro! Your theming IMO is still light years above the rest around even the top ones and always loved your style. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320462906.742413.jpg
    Suby,

Any chance you could post those icons in your UINique v2 screenshot? Thanks! I know this isn't the UIINique thread but thought since you gave us a look here I'd ask.

Anyone else having issues with the latest update? Calculator and weather are no linger themed as before. Only stock apps I've checked so far bit stock theme to them. Going to try to re-download and reboot device to see if that helps. Just seeing if anyone else has had this issue with the latest base update? Thanks.

Love the concept of the theme and hope soon can get some color mods like a nice blue one to it and what not. Would happily donate towards it, love the work here.

Wanted to take a second and say how kick *** this theme is - another hit from one of the original OG's of this game =] much love Suby!!!

Any word on SBSettings for this theme. Mine seem to be missing.
    Nuclear is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Slate004 View Post
    Wanted to take a second and say how kick *** this theme is - another hit from one of the original OG's of this game =] much love Suby!!!
    Thanks brother!!! Glad you like it. It's great seeing your name over here

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    Any word on SBSettings for this theme. Mine seem to be missing.
    Sorry everyone I've been Mia, well because of the simple fact that I don have a jail broken device to work with hopefully the 4s gets jail broken soon

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast