Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS

  1. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    O-M-G!!!What a sight for sore eyes!!.......................................Nice to see you too Rick


    If we can get Rick on the Legacy thread its game over!!................Just saying.......
    Nuff said!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2011-11-08)

  3. #1222
    Finally I am able to run the cube again on a 3G but its all good lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-11-13)

  5. #1223
    muy bueno .....

    muy bueno...

  6. #1224
    does anyone know how to fix this, i've made no changes. any help would be much appreciated.
    Iphone 4
    ios 5.0.1

    -photo3.png-photo1.png-photo2.png

    Thanks in advance for any help

  7. #1225
    I think they don't have a fix for ios 5 yet.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to glacius7 For This Useful Post:

    kingsfan (2012-06-06)

  9. #1226
    Thanks Glacius7,
    i'm new to this thread, do you know if anyone will be working on a ios 5 fix. this is the best LS theme i've seen out there and i can't use it. sux for me

    thanks again,

  10. #1227
    U can't really do anything until Max comes back to this thread. He is away and busy.

  11. #1228
    Want i change my lockscreen i have the problem that the letter stick with each other and the time and date bar look kind of big, what should i change to be perfect like Max's lock-img_1036.png-nbtjc.png

  12. #1229
    Good idea bro and some nice ones to start of with thanks for the mention 👊👊👍👍


    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Max_Pa1n's Various Mods and stuff is now open

    Ok everyone so the reasoning behind me reopening my thread is because one of the most common questions I receive is "Hey Max where can I find this mod or that mod" and so instead of everyone searching aimlessly thru 1000pg threads from now on Ill post whatever mods I do here to make life easier you and me


    Now before I post the first 2 mods here just wanna say a quick thanks to some of my "coding comrades" and or some of those Ive learned from or used theyre codes in the past(in no pariticular order).............Durben,Chevy,Dacal,IanNicol,Gunny,Bombmom,Wim66,Va nsmak,Subywrex,Knitsua,Schnedi Im sure Im gonna forget someone and Im sorry but I suffer from C.R.S.(cant remember sh1t)

    Also special thanks to my westside homie Pinoy for keeping me sane via imessage while Im insomnia modding at 2:30am #respect #truefriend #fistbump

    Ok so now that Ive got the particulars out of the way enjoy the first 2 mods Im posting here yall



    M.LS.theme.zip



    M.SB.theme.zip
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26), RKO1195 (2012-08-26)

  14. #1230
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Good idea bro and some nice ones to start of with thanks for the mention ��������
    Yea I figured Id try to make my mods easier to find

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2012-08-26), It's Mi (2012-08-26), pinkinail (2012-08-26), RKO1195 (2012-08-26), sigit (2012-08-26)

  16. #1231
    Will Definetly save you some pms I would imagine lol funny thing is I only unsubscribed from this thread a couple weeks ago damn shame about the original cube and ios5 loved that thing


    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Yea I figured Id try to make my mods easier to find
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

  18. #1232
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Will Definetly save you some pms I would imagine lol funny thing is I only unsubscribed from this thread a couple weeks ago damn shame about the original cube and ios5 loved that thing
    It still worksI fixed it about a month ago....I have one thats sik....Ill post sometime in the near futurexD
    Ive got a bunch of stuff in my private stash unshared....thing is you cant even post screenies these days lol you know what Im saying

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2012-08-26), GUNNY29 (2012-08-26), nateD (2012-08-26), RKO1195 (2012-08-26), Schnedi (2012-08-26), The_Durben (2012-08-26)

  20. #1233
    What as in all four sides can have its own widget again? That's sik I look forward to getting a hold of that now I'm much better with code than I was lol yeah get what you mean about screens mine arnt as sought after as yours so I don't have any problems with that lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    It still worksI fixed it about a month ago....I have one thats sik....Ill post sometime in the near futurexD
    Ive got a bunch of stuff in my private stash unshared....thing is you cant even post screenies these days lol you know what Im saying
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

  22. #1234
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    What as in all four sides can have its own widget again? That's sik I look forward to getting a hold of that now I'm much better with code than I was lol yeah get what you mean about screens mine arnt as sought after as yours so I don't have any problems with that lol
    Yes four widgets again....the problem was sooooo minor and stupid lol took me months to figure it out lol pissed me off to say the least but as they say rome wasnt built in one day lol

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2012-08-26), GUNNY29 (2012-08-26), RKO1195 (2012-08-26), The_Durben (2012-08-26)

  24. #1235
    Awesome now I Definetly can't wait for it. Put a rush on it lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Yes four widgets again....the problem was sooooo minor and stupid lol took me months to figure it out lol pissed me off to say the least but as they say rome wasnt built in one day lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

  26. #1236
    Thank you! Now we can just search here for all your great creations.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

  28. #1237
    Good plan Max
    Might just post my mods here going forward lol

    Thanks for the mention too dude

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26), RKO1195 (2012-08-26)

  30. #1238
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Great idea!

    I am a little confused. It looks like you started this today, but why is the orig post from 2011? Did you convert another thread?


  31. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

  32. #1239
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Good plan Max
    Might just post my mods here going forward lol

    Thanks for the mention too dude
    Thatd be fine bro

    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Great idea!

    I am a little confused. It looks like you started this today, but why is the orig post from 2011? Did you convert another thread?


    This was my old cube thread.I redid the entire first post.Just need a moderator to change the thread title for me.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2012-08-26)

  34. #1240
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Gotcha....

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Thatd be fine bro




    This was my old cube thread.I redid the entire first post.Just need a moderator to change the thread title for me.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2012-08-26)

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •