Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS

  1. #1101
    Okay Guys I'm not sure what you want. Do you want me to just to resize it? Or do you want me to add the animated weather to the full screen LS?

    By the way, Max, you owe me a touch LS. I donated yesterday Let me know if you need my email again.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), BinhoJP (2011-10-14), dadyajie (2011-10-12), Darrenrooster (2011-10-12), indyzzzz (2012-10-19), It's Mi (2011-10-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-12)

  3. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay Guys I'm not sure what you want. Do you want me to just to resize it? Or do you want me to add the animated weather to the full screen LS?

    By the way, Max, you owe me a touch LS. I donated yesterday Let me know if you need my email again.
    What's easiest?

  4. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay Guys I'm not sure what you want. Do you want me to just to resize it? Or do you want me to add the animated weather to the full screen LS?

    By the way, Max, you owe me a touch LS. I donated yesterday Let me know if you need my email again.
    I would like your LS but in full screen please if that's not too much trouble

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-12), It's Mi (2011-10-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-12)

  6. #1104
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I would like your LS but in full screen please if that's not too much trouble
    +1........

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-12), It's Mi (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-12)

  8. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I would like your LS but in full screen please if that's not too much trouble
    +++++............and plus+ lol but seriously though full screen pleeeease!

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-12)

  10. #1106
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    ^^^+1

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-12), wirral59 (2011-10-12)

  12. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    I would like your LS but in full screen please if that's not too much trouble
    All right Guys. I put it in Max's FS LS, now I'm working on a bigger version of mine

  13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-12), indyzzzz (2012-10-19), It's Mi (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), Kr0NiK (2011-10-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  14. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    All right Guys. I put it in Max's FS LS, now I'm working on a bigger version of mine
    Dumb question, so how do we get it? do we PM Max since we made a donation for it?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-12)

  16. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    All right Guys. I put it in Max's FS LS, now I'm working on a bigger version of mine
    Yay! your a sweetheart Jen! Can't wait to see what you got

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-12), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  18. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Dumb question, so how do we get it? do we PM Max since we made a donation for it?
    Oh you want it in the touch one okay, I'll look at that next.

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-12), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  20. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Oh you want it in the touch one okay, I'll look at that next.
    That's great but not necessary, I forgot the FS LS was the not the touch LS. My bad.

    Is the other on the first page then?

  21. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    That's great but not necessary, I forgot the FS LS was the not the touch LS. My bad.

    Is the other on the first page then?
    Yes, it is. But I do have an idea how to give the code and not give it all away. Saying I can get it to work that is,lol

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-13), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  23. #1113
    I have the first 2 cubes done. Max's auto FS cube and a full screen MT version but I can't post a link for some reason. I'll try again later.

    I sent the MT full screen to Vanasian and he posted it up in Metal Tattoo. Hopefully I can get the links up here tomorrow.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-10-12 at 06:10 AM.

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-12), Darrenrooster (2011-10-12), Hosko817 (2011-10-14), It's Mi (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), Kr0NiK (2011-10-12), lao3hero (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-13), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  25. #1114
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Still working this combo LS/SB made some changes almost there


  26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2011-10-13), angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), crimv (2011-10-13), dadyajie (2011-10-12), Darrenrooster (2011-10-12), faisalz (2011-10-13), gebara (2011-10-12), giang4loan (2011-10-12), GUNNY29 (2011-10-12), henftling (2011-10-12), Hosko817 (2011-10-14), indyzzzz (2012-10-19), It's Mi (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), Karoonchai (2011-10-13), nealh (2011-10-13), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-12), saidm (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  27. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Still working this combo LS/SB made some changes almost there

    Daim.. Would love to have these for Leg1on

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yaya73 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-10-12), Max_Pa1n (2011-10-12), nealh (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  29. #1116
    Here is Max's FS LS with animated weather
    MP CUBE LS FSautoUniAWMod.rar
    I removed the weather forcast on the animated weather but to get it back just go to BombHTC/Private/Stylesheets/bombweather.css and remove the none from display:none;
    And the Metal Tatoo LS
    MTCUBE LS FSMod.zip

  30. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    alanbt (2011-10-13), Alexweli69 (2011-10-13), angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), biers (2011-10-12), BinhoJP (2011-10-14), dadyajie (2011-10-13), Darrenrooster (2011-10-13), elilab (2011-10-12), faisalz (2011-10-13), GUNNY29 (2011-10-12), Hosko817 (2011-10-14), It's Mi (2011-10-12), iZangetsu (2011-10-12), jc4108 (2011-10-12), Kr0NiK (2011-10-13), lao3hero (2011-10-13), nealh (2011-10-13), oswaldo-1985 (2011-10-13), saidm (2011-10-13), stratnik (2011-10-13), tristan34044 (2011-10-14), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  31. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Here is Max's FS LS with animated weather
    MP CUBE LS FSautoUniAWMod.rar
    I removed the weather forcast on the animated weather but to get it back just go to BombHTC/Private/Stylesheets/bombweather.css and remove the none from display:none;
    And the Metal Tatoo LS
    MTCUBE LS FSMod.zip
    Thank you Mommy! can I call you Mommy doesn't matter already said it lol
    but really though Thank You very much for donating your time and skill to do this for us.

    this officially maybe the heaviest LS I've ever downloaded ttd
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-10-12 at 11:29 PM.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-12), dadyajie (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  33. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    Thank you Mommy! can I call you Mommy doesn't matter already said it lol
    but really though Thank You very much for donating your time and skill to do this for us.

    this officially maybe the heaviest LS I've ever downloaded ttd
    LOL,yes you can call me that.ALOT of people do. And your welcome hope you enjoy it.

    It is a big download thats my fault its the BombHTC that makes up 90% of it. I used Max and Dexy's weather pics.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-10-12 at 11:50 PM.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-13), elilab (2011-10-13), iZangetsu (2011-10-13), nealh (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  35. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Here is Max's FS LS with animated weather
    MP CUBE LS FSautoUniAWMod.rar
    I removed the weather forcast on the animated weather but to get it back just go to BombHTC/Private/Stylesheets/bombweather.css and remove the none from display:none;
    And the Metal Tatoo LS
    MTCUBE LS FSMod.zip
    Hey Jenn

    Wow, that's great, great, great

    i really loved the UniAW since the first day it came out. Ian, Alien and who else was envolved somehow did such an amazing job with it.
    And your cube, Mommy, was such an unique and special thing as you brought it to us the first time. So phantastic, that it comes back in the new look Max created
    And the combination of both is just so gorgeous ...

    Thanky so much for your wonderful work, Jenn.
    It's totally apreciated

    Mi


    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    And here it is for everyone else...
    MTCubeUniAw.rar

    Credits and instructions are in the READ ME file

    Wow., wow, wow

    Thanky so much, sister

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-10-13 at 12:06 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), bombmom (2011-10-13), dadyajie (2011-10-13), elilab (2011-10-13), nealh (2011-10-13), stratnik (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

  37. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Jenn

    Wow, that's great, great, great

    i really loved the UniAW since the first day it came out. Ian, Alien and who else was envolved somehow did such an amazing job with it.
    And your cube, Mommy, was such an unique and special thing as you brought it to us the first time. So phantastic, that it comes back in the new look Max created
    And the combination of both is just so gorgeous ...

    Thanky so much for your wonderful work, Jenn.
    It's totally apreciated

    Mi





    Wow., wow, wow

    Thanky so much, sister

    Mi
    Thank you for the kind words,sister. It means alot.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    angeldiaz1983 (2012-02-08), dadyajie (2011-10-13), It's Mi (2011-10-13), nealh (2011-10-13), wirral59 (2011-10-13)

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •