Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Dreamboard theme request

Default iOS Dreamboard theme request
    Can someone please make a dreamboard theme that includes the webwidgets and other widgets in the native iOS style. Also theme icons should stay the same as stock, no overlay or anything, and the normal reflective dock. So basically a blend of the widgets and the stock iPhone theme...
    would it be possible?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dude, u have perpageHTML for that

yeah but perpage doesn't have a lot of widgets. Everyone's moving to dreamboard as the main platform for theming now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Every widget out there works with perpageHTML

where can i find them cos i can only see a few know any repos?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hassane14 View Post
    Lol don't be lazy Figure it out for yourself and then you won't have to ask questions! Supply fish to a man and he eats for a day, but teach him to fish and he eats forever.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Lol don't be lazy Figure it out for yourself and then you won't have to ask questions! Supply fish to a man and he eats for a day, but teach him to fish and he eats forever.
    i do have to agree with this i have figured out most things by finding the answers and doing whatever needed to be done like check out the dreamboard wiki and make the theme

I want someone to make a theme that looks like the regular iOS (same dock with 4 icons, same water wallpaper, and 4x4 icons). Wouldn't be too hard to make.

Quote Originally Posted by hassane14 View Post
    In the dreamboard theme you like, just manually pull out the widget. It'll be in the folder widgets within the theme. Then place the folder inside the folder for perpagehtml. That's how you get the db widgets into pphtml
    Last edited by Modmywhat?; 2011-09-18 at 07:12 PM.

I've got no experience with iphone coding or anything, plus I'm vey bust with my studies or I would've done it myself. I literally have no clue on how to do it.
    I know about PerPage and I've looked for widgets but apart from the HTC weather one I haven't found any other widgets that I like. They're all on dreamboard, and dreamboard seems so much superior when it comes to running widgets and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Modmywhat? View Post
    I want someone to make a theme that looks like the regular iOS (same dock with 4 icons, same water wallpaper, and 4x4 icons). Wouldn't be too hard to make.

In the dreamboard theme you like, just manually pull out the widget. It'll be in the folder widgets within the theme. Then place the folder inside the folder for perpagehtml. That's how you get the db widgets into pphtml
    Thanks for that, I'll try it myself

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

I second this, I'm quite busy with school (I have to go 8 hours a day!), and in my free time I've learned TONS and TONS of stuff just by looking at other's works and making examples of them. They've actually done the hard part for you (coding the widgets) now all you need to do is use them to your liking.

[cough cough] if yOu have no experience, then just go get some experience! [cough cough]

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    I second this, I'm quite busy with school (I have to go 8 hours a day!), and in my free time I've learned TONS and TONS of stuff just by looking at other's works and making examples of them. They've actually done the hard part for you (coding the widgets) now all you need to do is use them to your liking.
    in my free time I've been revising but yeah I'll give it a shot on the weekends or something