Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    You make my brain working sir,,Thanks a lot..
    Now I know why it's not themed because I install modmyi forum from Cydia,not app store that's why it's not themed and make me crazy.
    And now after I install modmyi from app store,,it's themed sir..
    Once again thanks a lot sir..
    Lol. Your welcome. Glad to help I didn't even know ModMyi app was also on Cydia.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

wiredpup (2012-02-17)

Lol..

But the one from cydia still doesn't themed,
    Last edited by sigit; 2012-02-16 at 07:27 PM.

Very very cool, but I'm still learning stuff, how did you get the rows to go down and only to three, second, my clock and weather don't look as cool.

Ok while I was waiting for a 4s jb the theme world passed me by. This is another theme I seemed to miss. Freaking cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiredpup View Post
    Very very cool, but I'm still learning stuff, how did you get the rows to go down and only to three, second, my clock and weather don't look as cool.
    Use Grid lock from Cadiz to move your icons off the clock. It should look as cool. lol. U can icicle or ash into var/stash/Themes/blAze HD SB xt Weather/bAgGB and pick one of the other wallpapers. Just rename it to Wallpaper. Make sure u rename the existing one to something like Wallpaper copy or something. There's 4 different walls to choose from in it

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Ok while I was waiting for a 4s jb the theme world passed me by. This is another theme I seemed to miss. Freaking cool.
    Thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Instructions
    Setting up weather
    Using iFile (download from cydia) Goto var/stash/themes/blAze HD xt SBWeather/open the Wallpaper.html & look for this line

var locale = "38301" //e.g. <---change 38301 to your zipcode or weather code

to get your weather code visit Weather Location Codes/IDs
    If I use this link to find the letters and numbers I should use in the file I end up getting the degrees in Fahrenheit. Since we use Celsius where I'm living I would prefer that. So is there anyway to get the weather showned in Celsius insteed as Fahrenheit?

Thanks in advance and for an wonderfull theme!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blazey View Post
    If I use this link to find the letters and numbers I should use in the file I end up getting the degrees in Fahrenheit. Since we use Celsius where I'm living I would prefer that. So is there anyway to get the weather showned in Celsius insteed as Fahrenheit?

Thanks in advance and for an wonderfull theme!
    youe welcome and thank you

look for this
    var locale = "38301"
    var isCelsius = false //true|false
    var useRealFeel = true //true|false

you can change to celcius by change false to true

I'm seeing bugs in the Colorboard or I have it set up wrong. On iBlacklist and 1Password the letter keyboard comes up instead of the numeric number pad. And last when I'm in mail composing a new message typing in a email address in the [To:] location. The keyboard has [ / ] in it but its just a space when pressed.

Setup:
    iPhone 4S 5.0.1
    Blaze HD and Blaze Yellow HD KB + 5 Row
    Last edited by n2outlaw; 2012-03-15 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Then ask on the 14k thread lol

youe welcome and thank you

look for this
    var locale = "38301"
    var isCelsius = false //true|false
    var useRealFeel = true //true|false

you can change to celcius by change false to true
    Thank you very much! Will try straight away when I get back home. It will proboply work since everything els has worked just the way it was intended to! =)

@high dB

I edit the post

But still need help on fixing it using Colorboard or is there another software that can be used to change the keyboard. I tried iacces 5 china (iPhone iso5) and paid for it and could not get it to work. It waste of money for me not knowing how to use it.
    Last edited by n2outlaw; 2012-03-15 at 04:38 PM.

can we plz get a red siri and matching color keyboard broskie

hey guys I'm on my phone so I can't really read thru a million posts but I got the orange blaze hd theme on my iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1 I wanna update to iOS 5x whatever the current unteathered jb is for uhm do I need a new copy of the theme itself?? just curious if so can I get a d/l link or something I bought the app on Cydia not knowing i need the SD version duh haha just lemme know anyone thanks I dont wanna update if I can't keep this theme stock iPhone is blindingly ugly to me now thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udumfux View Post
    hey guys I'm on my phone so I can't really read thru a million posts but I got the orange blaze hd theme on my iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1 I wanna update to iOS 5x whatever the current unteathered jb is for uhm do I need a new copy of the theme itself?? just curious if so can I get a d/l link or something I bought the app on Cydia not knowing i need the SD version duh haha just lemme know anyone thanks I dont wanna update if I can't keep this theme stock iPhone is blindingly ugly to me now thanks
    That's really odd that Cydia let u purchace this theme made only for iP4 devices on the iphone 3gs. There is an SD version someone made but I don't have a copy of it.

if I recall the compatibility goes for iOS version not if its 3gs or P4. so if its 3gs with 4.1 it will let him dl it.

That's really odd that Cydia let u purchace this theme made only for iP4 devices on the iphone 3gs. There is an SD version someone made but I don't have a copy of it.
    this theme work fine with 3gs.. my wife use this theme for here 3gs 4.2.1..

how do i change the weather area??? for the lock screen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thenamesej View Post
    how do i change the weather area??? for the lock screen
    Are u wanting to know how to set the SB weather widget to show up on the lockscreen?

Are u wanting to know how to set the SB weather widget to show up on the lockscreen?
    the Interactive Slide Show lock screen weather and is there a blue skin for it? and if theres ways to change the pictures...sorry im new to jailbreak

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thenamesej View Post
    the Interactive Slide Show lock screen weather and is there a blue skin for it? and if theres ways to change the pictures...sorry im new to jailbreak
    It's not made up in the blue color sorry

to change the pics, you need to ssh into var/stash/Themes/blAze 1interactive SS_Lock/Slideshow
    you can replace those pics with the ones you want

22. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

thenamesej (2012-05-31)

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast