Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    that should have worked if you did it correctly hmmm ...

have you got it set to 24 now?
    yes sir fly,i always use 24 hours set time..
    Last edited by sigit; 2012-02-06 at 04:47 PM.

Everytime I restart my springboard. Problems like this occur before it animates and because my phone locks before it animates, i had to unlock it. Then it animates fast. What's even worse is it won't display the home screen wallpaper, just the silver one. Can you please help me about this?

How can I fix this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328773385.212827.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328773400.019899.jpg  

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ___jay___ View Post
    Everytime I restart my springboard. Problems like this occur before it animates and because my phone locks before it animates, i had to unlock it. Then it animates fast. What's even worse is it won't display the home screen wallpaper, just the silver one. Can you please help me about this?

How can I fix this one?
    there is no fix for that glitch after you reboot or resping it's an ios5 and winterboard updtae for ios5 no longer caches a file like it did on before that kept that from happening so for now we have to live with it or not use Lockscreen widgets. and yes this animation is not a slow long drawn out animation.

set a wallpaper in camera roll photos or setting app/ wallpaper if you use settinga app wallpaper you will see some blAze walls you can choose from

Even if I change the wallpaper, it still doesn't show what I chose as the home screen. Maybe the reason was because I disabled the animated lock screen and the weather.

Thanks

hi flybritn i have purchased the balze hd recently can you let me know what is the size of pic in blaze hd ss + weather please thank you

hi flybritn would you mine to show me how to change the image in the blaze hd ss+weather please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranzhong View Post
    hi flybritn would you mine to show me how to change the image in the blaze hd ss+weather please
    the size of the canvas is 640x960 but the images themselves are smaller and in a circle to fit the SB layout if you have Photoshop open one of those SS pics then go to Select / Load Selection that will select that Circle and paste your pic into that circle

hi flybritn sorry to bother you again i tried to put my pic into the circle of of the ss through the photoshop but i wasnt successful because i cant change the pic into the circle shape and i think it's too big , so can i send some pic to you to make one for me, and i also got one more question how do i put pic into the lockscreen and the blaze hd tap to open doesnt really work do u know how can fix it, thank you very much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranzhong View Post
    hi flybritn sorry to bother you again i tried to put my pic into the circle of of the ss through the photoshop but i wasnt successful because i cant change the pic into the circle shape and i think it's too big , so can i send some pic to you to make one for me, and i also got one more question how do i put pic into the lockscreen and the blaze hd tap to open doesnt really work do u know how can fix it, thank you very much
    Tap to unlock works. U have it positioned wrong inside of winterboard ... move it above all other blAze folders. to set a pic into the animated LockScreen, go to Settings app / wallpaper. Or to photos app or camera roll, Set anything for lock screen. Re spring. Yes u can send me pics u want to be in the SS along with proof of purchase. & I'll be happy to do them for u.

hallo sir fly,,i try to change the name for modmyi in the bundles,because the icon doesn't themed,,any idea sir?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    hallo sir fly,,i try to change the name for modmyi in the bundles,because the icon doesn't themed,,any idea sir?
    i wasn't aware there was a bundles folders for modmyi app in this theme,.... because Modmyi app icon is themed with the icon mask that themes all the App Store app icons.

yupz,i saw it in the bundles but it's doesn't themed,i try to change the bundle icon name but still doesn't work.mmmh,,i don't know why,,

Thanks

yupz,i saw it in the bundles but it's doesn't themed,i try to change the bundle icon name but still doesn't work.mmmh,,i don't know why,,
    can you give me that name of that folder you have in Bundles for modmyi?

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    can you give me that name of that folder you have in Bundles for modmyi?
    huuuftt...i don't know why i didn't see it now,i try to open also blaze hd bundles and blaze blue hd bundles but theresn't..if i'm not wrong it was com.modmyi.ModMyi?

edit: my mistake sir,i was change another folder and now i make a mess...

sir fly please can you help me where should i put this icon for modmyi and what is the correct name?
    thank you sir..
    -modmyi.png
    Last edited by sigit; 2012-02-15 at 06:16 AM.

OK, another question. In what directory will I access the numbers of the time and the date in the lock screen's clock? I just want to change its color to blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329283344.922757.jpg  

Thanks

huuuftt...i don't know why i didn't see it now,i try to open also blaze hd bundles and blaze blue hd bundles but theresn't..if i'm not wrong it was com.modmyi.ModMyi?

edit: my mistake sir,i was change another folder and now i make a mess...

sir fly please can you help me where should i put this icon for modmyi and what is the correct name?
    thank you sir..
    -modmyi.png
    lol i knew I didnt add it in there try [email protected] & it in Folders/ModMyi.app ... it might show up on the springboard a bit funny looking as the app icon mask will still apply the overlay to it cause its an App Store app

Quote Originally Posted by ___jay___ View Post
    OK, another question. In what directory will I access the numbers of the time and the date in the lock screen's clock? I just want to change its color to blue.
    That's in the Operating System I'm not sure

the modmyi icon is not themed sir,i use iphone 4,4.3.5.. so i must make a new folder right?i'm confuse now..lol

Thanks

the modmyi icon is not themed sir,i use iphone 4,4.3.5.. so i must make a new folder right?i'm confuse now..lol
    something going on with your device Modmyi app is an AppStore app, it should be themed with icon mask like all other app store apps I'm not sure what to do about it as the icon is themed with blAze on both my ipods and iPad

20. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

sigit (2012-02-15)

You make my brain working sir,,Thanks a lot..
    Now I know why it's not themed because I install modmyi forum from Cydia,not app store that's why it's not themed and make me crazy.
    And now after I install modmyi from app store,,it's themed sir..
    Once again thanks a lot sir..
    Last edited by sigit; 2012-02-15 at 09:54 PM.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast