Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

Thanks for the awesome theme.

I am just having one issue in that I can not set the lockscreen wallpaper to my choice. I can either have the blue flames or if I enable the animated ls in winterboard that will work. Is there a way to have my own wallpaper on the lockscreen?

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Has anyone found a fix for the white mod showing up with orange icons and other items? I bought this to use the white. Bummer dude.
    sounds like you have got the "orange" blAze HD enabled in winterboard as well and blAze White HD. Turn off any other blAze inside of winterboard and only use what ever color and the ad ons for that color you want to run .....All colors for this theme are complete themes on their own. and don't require running the main blAze HD under them.

Quote Originally Posted by zer0null View Post
    Thanks for the awesome theme.

I am just having one issue in that I can not set the locks creen wallpaper to my choice. I can either have the blue flames or if I enable the animated ls in winterboard that will work. Is there a way to have my own wallpaper on the lockscreen?
    Yes do tho the Winterboard update for ios5 themes with [email protected] inside the main theme folder will over ride the user set lock screen. ifile into to var/stash/Themes/blAze HD and delete [email protected] then it will let you sent any wall you want for the LS ....sorry about that but when this was theme made that wasn't an issue
    Last edited by flybritn; 2012-01-24 at 09:11 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

zer0null (2012-01-24)

imma just downloading of cydia....gotta rock the pink mod

hello sir fly,is there any chance for me to get the psd's file for blaze blue hd ss x weather,please,,so i can put my wife pictures on it..
    this is my cydia #2885211..[email protected]

thank you sir,

Loving the hot pink theme...very girlie...
    Will there be a slide show made in hot pink colour??😄

How do you get the shortcuts 0-6 (in the folders) to work as i cant get them to work???
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    How do you get the shortcuts 0-6 (in the folders) to work as i cant get them to work???
    thanks
    those are for springjumps if you didn't know, I can't help any other way because I don't use it but fly or someone else who does should come around and help you if its needed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2012-01-27)

also another little thing if you would do this...the blaze hd ss & weather package...could this be done in pink as there isnt 1 in the package
    thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    hello sir fly,is there any chance for me to get the psd's file for blaze blue hd ss x weather,please,,so i can put my wife pictures on it..
    this is my cydia #2885211..[email protected]

thank you sir,

lol got your email

Loving the hot pink theme...very girlie...
    Will there be a slide show made in hot pink colour??��
    thank you I'm not real sure yet most of the widget add ons you can download on here was made buy users.

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    those are for springjumps if you didn't know, I can't help any other way because I don't use it but fly or someone else who does should come around and help you if its needed

I don't use SJ either

also another little thing if you would do this...the blaze hd ss & weather package...could this be done in pink as there isnt 1 in the package
    thanks
    yes that was made fr a freebie to give away on here before there was so many color mods made. I can try to get to it for you, however my plate is really full right now from a ton of request, but will get to as soon as I can and post a link up on here
    Last edited by flybritn; 2012-01-27 at 12:52 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

iZangetsu (2012-01-27), sigit (2012-01-27)

@ flybritn

AWESOME THEME!!! But you know this! All I would like to know is which folder/.png to edit to change the incoming bubble color to something that can be read on iPhone 4S 5.0.1 but other then that... AWESOME!!!

Thanks!!

Thanks

thank you get the lighter chat cit bubbles here these are set up as a winterboard add on however you can use these to replce the other within the ios5 add on theme they are in Bundles/com.apple.chatkit

IOS5 chat cit bubbles

thanks friend is possible change the images of sideshow?

Thank you sir fly for your instructions,,now I can put my wife picts on the ss x weather ,but still I keep the originals,lol...
    Thanks again sir...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koyote_0942 View Post
    thanks friend is possible change the images of sideshow?
    yes it is very possible, however there are several through out this thread people have posted so if you been specific instructions we need the specific SS you want to shange theme in

@flybritn The incoming message bubble is still too dark to read from more than a few inches away. Outgoing bubble certainly has improved. Please make incoming bubble lighter, for the sake of my eyes, lol. Thank u for all the effort. I bought this theme & I would buy it again.

Hello

I am using the White theme. It works fine with all apps except Whatsapp. Whatsapp seems to be using the original blaze theme colours.

Is there a way to fix this? Please advise.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-1.png-photo-2.png
    Last edited by Endlesssoul; 2012-01-30 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MBISTYD View Post
    @flybritn The incoming message bubble is still too dark to read from more than a few inches away. Outgoing bubble certainly has improved. Please make incoming bubble lighter, for the sake of my eyes, lol. Thank u for all the effort. I bought this theme & I would buy it again.

It may be that the one in the main theme is over riding it cause its WAAAAAY lighter now lol try replace the bubbles in the main theme as well as the ios5 add on ... var/stash/Themes/blAze HD/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit same for the blAze HD ios5 ad on

Quote Originally Posted by MBISTYD View Post

It may be that the one in the main theme is over riding it cause its WAAAAAY lighter now lol try replace the bubbles in the main theme as well as the ios5 add on ... var/stash/Themes/blAze HD/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit same for the blAze HD ios5 ad on

Quote Originally Posted by Endlesssoul View Post
    Hello

I am using the White theme. It works fine with all apps except Whatsapp. Whatsapp seems to be using the original blaze theme colours.

Is there a way to fix this? Please advise.

-photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-1.png-photo-2.png
    yea i fixed on this end here is the fixed Bundles folder just replace the one inside blAze White HD/Bundles with this one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flybritn; 2012-01-30 at 05:07 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Endlesssoul (2012-01-30)

-429014_179060192198883_100002847104724_266492_562808637_n.jpg
    now i can make my wife smile...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    -429014_179060192198883_100002847104724_266492_562808637_n.jpg
    now i can make my wife smile...
    Nice!