Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    where is the correct version of Winterboard? also other folks that's been testing this for me is saying the Springboard images aren't working and a lot of app skins arent working like clock app notes app etc... look all stock after you open the apps
    check your pm
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

Hi all,

I donated via cydia/paypal but i don t have the sc4 mods ????

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karsben View Post
    Hi all,

I donated via cydia/paypal but i don t have the sc4 mods ????
    If you purchased this from Cydia the install includes the SC4 theme Go to settings/SnowCover4/Themes they should be in the list of themes

Its where settings/SnowCover4/Themes ???? in cydia, phone, winterboard ????

P.S. sorry for my english :-(

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karsben View Post
    Its where settings/SnowCover4/Themes ???? in cydia, phone, winterboard ????

P.S. sorry for my english :-(
    On your iPhone. Open the settings app look for SnowCover4. Note: you must have SnowCover4 installed from Cydia to be able to use the SC4 themes

Ok then i go installed SC4 and i look at after ;-)

Such a great theme. I am very choosy and hard to please but this is the second theme that got me shocked after iNitsua's twilight and Neostyle. But its very sad to see that this thread is stagnant. Where is everyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamza1 View Post
    Such a great theme. I am very choosy and hard to please but this is the second theme that got me shocked after iNitsua's twilight and Neostyle. But its very sad to see that this thread is stagnant. Where is everyone?
    Time difference my friend

Couldn't do much but just to keep it rolling here is a Bosspaper slideshow i made. Let me know if you like it posted. Any suggestions? Cherio

Blaze SS - YouTube

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamza1 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-10-22), iZangetsu (2011-10-21)

Thanks

Couldn't do much but just to keep it rolling here is a Bosspaper slideshow i made. Let me know if you like it posted. Any suggestions? Cherio

Blaze SS - YouTube
    Hamza salam bro it looks great very cool the most important question are you going to share it

Yes bro why not (walaikum asalam). I like to share the goodies. Here you are bro. For anyone who doesn't know how to get them to work, install BOSSPAPER (free) from Cydia. SSH this folder to Library/themes. Open Bosspaper (of course enable it) tap Folders then tap Add then tap Winterboard and find this folder and tap add. You are good to go. You need Blaze HD xt SB Weather theme enabled as well.
    Blaze SS.rar
    Last edited by hamza1; 2011-10-21 at 02:44 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamza1 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-10-22), iZangetsu (2011-10-21)

I paid for the theme love it!! I also have 2500+ songs on my iPhone all with lyrics which I can't view anymore since installing the theme any ideas as to why this is and or anyone know how I could go about enabling the lyrics even if I could go into the theme itself and edit it so the iPod portion of my iPhone is unaffected?? thanks in advance ,)

Hi udumfux. For what i understood from what you wrote, go to blaze hd theme folder. Go to Bundles and open com.apple.MediaPlayer and delete [email protected] and [email protected] then respring and it should be good. Don't forget to backup first in case you need to restore.
    Last edited by hamza1; 2011-10-21 at 03:12 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hamza1 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-10-22)

Hi udumfux. For what i understood from what you wrote, go to blaze hd theme folder. Go to Bundles and open com.apple.MediaPlayer and delete [email protected] and [email protected] then respring and it should be good. Don't forget to backup first in case you need to restore.
    uhm... WOW!?!? not only did u respond within 15 mins ur solution was spot on buddy THANK YOU! I used iFile added ".BAK" to both the files respringed my iPhone and BAM! lyrics are back ,) thanks again!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to udumfux For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-10-22)

Thanks

Yes bro why not (walaikum asalam). I like to share the goodies. Here you are bro. For anyone who doesn't know how to get them to work, install BOSSPAPER (free) from Cydia. SSH this folder to Library/themes. Open Bosspaper (of course enable it) tap Folders then tap Add then tap Winterboard and find this folder and tap add. You are good to go. You need Blaze HD xt SB Weather theme enabled as well.
    Blaze SS.rar
    just like to inform you that the Rar file is not working bro.

Quote Originally Posted by zma View Post
    just like to inform you that the Rar file is not working bro.
    Not working? In what sense. I downloaded it to check it worked like charm. If you mean it's not showing up on springboard then the solution is this. In Blaze SS folder there is another folder named 'your picture'. I put it in if you wanted to add your own favorite pictures to SS. Simply delete it and you are good to go. If it's something else then let me know please and I'll try my best to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by udumfux View Post
    uhm... WOW!?!? not only did u respond within 15 mins ur solution was spot on buddy THANK YOU! I used iFile added ".BAK" to both the files respringed my iPhone and BAM! lyrics are back ,) thanks again!!
    You are welcome buddy. 
    Last edited by hamza1; 2011-10-21 at 09:24 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to hamza1 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-10-22)

Thanks

Not working? In what sense. I downloaded it to check it worked like charm. If you mean it's not showing up on springboard then the solution is this. In Blaze SS folder there is another folder named 'your picture'. I put it in if you wanted to add your own favorite pictures to SS. Simply delete it and you are good to go. If it's something else then let me know please and I'll try my best to fix it.

You are welcome buddy. 
    I mean the download the rar file it is 3 KB only after download it and when trying to open it it show a message that file is corrupt by the way is it something to do if I am using MAC ? is it possible to be in zip file ?

I mean the download the rar file it is 3 KB only after download it and when trying to open it it show a message that file is corrupt by the way is it something to do if I am using MAC ? is it possible to be in zip file ?
    its gotta be an error on your part bud. I just downloaded it, and its fine nothing is wrong with the link or the rar file. I downloaded it with SafariDownloadManager and UAFaker set to FireFox

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post
    its gotta be an error on your part bud. I just downloaded it, and its fine nothing is wrong with the link or the rar file. I downloaded it with SafariDownloadManager and UAFaker set to FireFox
    I am using chrome I will try safari thanks pall

Quote Originally Posted by iZangetsu View Post

I just try Safari it is the same any way all the rar file it seem that I can not load them may be from the Mac ?
    Last edited by zma; 2011-10-21 at 09:57 PM.

I just try Safari it is the same any way all the rar file it seem that I can not load them may be from the Mac ?
    Try downloading from phone if you can

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast