Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 141

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HoneyPhone UX

  1. #101
    Well I uninstalled it and reinstalled it it's still v1.0 not trying to be a pest lol... Has anyone gotten v1.1 to install from cydia?

    Ok finally solved my own problem... I had to manually delete current.plist n now it v1.1 shows up idk why it dent delete when I uninstalled it but all is well now
    Last edited by iparker420; 2011-09-24 at 06:34 PM.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by iparker420 View Post
    Well I uninstalled it and reinstalled it it's still v1.0 not trying to be a pest lol... Has anyone gotten v1.1 to install from cydia?

    Ok finally solved my own problem... I had to manually delete current.plist n now it v1.1 shows up idk why it dent delete when I uninstalled it but all is well now
    Current wasn't remeved when you uninstalled because it was not in the file when it was installed.

  3. #103
    how big does a custom wallpaper have to be?

  4. #104

  5. #105
    So should we expect future updates on this? Any big plans for this theme?

  6. #106
    Wow great theme. I'm still having the 1.0 issue and I only have 8MB of RAM left on my iPod touch 4G. Looking forward to the completion of this theme

  7. #107

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by satointl View Post
    Wow great theme. I'm still having the 1.0 issue and I only have 8MB of RAM left on my iPod touch 4G. Looking forward to the completion of this theme
    your will probably need to remove your current.plist to fix the 1.0 issue

  9. #109
    Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    com.apple.Florida
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 332 Times in 187 Posts

    How am I going to be able to update the theme from the theme outlet?
    My Themes

    HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    How am I going to be able to update the theme from the theme outlet?
    we sent an email to people who bought it from theme outlet. people are supposed to reply with there account number so we can give them a free cydia copy for updates. I would like to add that to the theme outlet description but i am not allowed to.

  11. #111
    Green Apple dekoooy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At Home :D
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    whats new at the update??
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by dekoooy View Post
    whats new at the update??
    lower ram usage, fixed the down arrow issue, and changed the appgrid to scroll left and right. Minor update.

  13. #113

  14. #114

  15. #115
    Green Apple dekoooy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At Home :D
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    i think those Icons look better. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    just rename them in english
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0607.png  
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310

  16. #116

  17. #117

  18. #118
    Cool I can't wait

    Btw the new app grid is off a bit the further u slide
    Last edited by iparker420; 2011-10-05 at 01:59 PM.

  19. #119
    Green Apple dekoooy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    At Home :D
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by christoforo View Post
    Preview of movable widgets

    so ******* awesome this is the first theme that can do this!!!
    An iPhone (Without a Jailbreak) is like a Nokia 3310

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by dekoooy View Post
    so ******* awesome this is the first theme that can do this!!!
    This is not the first theme to have this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •