Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB

Weather is not working on ios5. You need gridlock to move the icons anywhere.

Here is a working weather widget!
    Attached Files Attached Files

All the downloads on page 1 are coming up with an error. Help please.
    Nuclear is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Here is a working weather widget!
    Where do I place the folder?

Hey June,

I'm going to send you an Email with screenshots of some problems I find out, but maybe you can solve them without:

1 - If I activate via sbsettings the date on the top of my homescreen, no 3g logo is shown anymore (maybe a placeholder problem?!)
    -> wifi logo works!!

2 - the circle on the top of my homescreen if I havn't good connection is not themed. It is blue.

3 - is the keyboard layout in german available? y and z are wrong

thanks for the good work! keep it up!

The new weather addon seems to be buggy for me, I added my german location via yahooweather but the temperature isn't the right one and the icons dont change (e.g. day/night)
    Last edited by boy-deloxe; 2011-11-16 at 09:57 PM.

just updated to ios5 and using this but when i pull notification center down I go into safe mode dow we have a fix??

Is there agreen set of weather icons for this theme. Also I saw a blue iFile icon and LS. Is there a green one to match?
    Nuclear is nice!

Never mind I figured out itself

Are there springjumps for the blue mid? If not ould someone please try to make some. I use these sj's

Home
    Apps
    Games
    Media
    Cydia

Thanks
    Nuclear is nice!

Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Some help please. Using this theme and lockdown pro for folder/app lockage. Displayed is what happens when opening an app/folder that has a numerical password via lockdown pro. Other image is the numerical keypad that should come up I would think? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322202335.967995.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crimv View Post
    Well I had a problem with the CK does not make me the numbers as seen in the picture, ie in this case the photos have keys and when I want to be the key picture and put the keyboard makes me letters instead of numbers marrow does not make me 1 2 34 5 6 etcAttachment 548822
    Did you find a fix for this? Seems my issue too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322202348.731888.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 2011-11-25 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Some help please. Using this theme and lockdown pro for folder/app lockage. Displayed is what happens when opening an app/folder that has a numerical password via lockdown pro. Other image is the numerical keypad that should come up I would think? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322202335.967995.jpg

Did you find a fix for this? Seems my issue too
    Yours looks correct.
    Yes the plist has been updated. With update to cydia soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How did you combine the two themes ????
    I don't get the two together ?
    TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    Please share this

Just upgraded to ios 5.0.1 and having issues now with this theme. First and mainly the animated lockscreen weather does not work. Nothing displays such as no time/date and not the weather animation/info. All boxes left empty and just the Unlock at the bottom left is there like. Kemal and works to unlock.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323272245.323163.jpg

Also, whenever I do a respring when the lockscreen first loads it shows this distorted image until the screen turns off. When I turn back on the imaging/lockscreen looks fine. This must be a widespread issues since t does this with the animated and non-animated lockscreens and on other themes as well. Nothing advanced installed on my iPhone yet as far as cydia tweaks. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323272367.443306.jpg
    Last edited by wukillabee; 2011-12-07 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Just upgraded to ios 5.0.1 and having issues now with this theme. First and mainly the animated lockscreen weather does not work. Nothing displays such as no time/date and not the weather animation/info. All boxes left empty and just the Unlock at the bottom left is there like. Kemal and works to unlock.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323272245.323163.jpg

Also, whenever I do a respring when the lockscreen first loads it shows this distorted image until the screen turns off. When I turn back on the imaging/lockscreen looks fine. This must be a widespread issues since t does this with the animated and non-animated lockscreens and on other themes as well. Nothing advanced installed on my iPhone yet as far as cydia tweaks. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323272367.443306.jpg
    Error with lock screen being distorted is an ios5 issue. The lockscreen that you are using is an addon and is not updated to ios5. Standard lockscreen and theme will work on ios5. But not the iNviSioN addon.

For ios 5.0.1 using the iOS 5 arson for the theme, will you have a blue mod version or could you create one please? Love the blue mod but with the iOS 5 addon it's stock green for the theme for everything that was changed like mail, tasks, and the status bar just to name a few. Would really appreciate it and no problem donating for this as well as updates for a fix. Don't mind paying $5 for a theme that truly works vs $2.99 for one that works half way for my device personally. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Error with lock screen being distorted is an ios5 issue. The lockscreen that you are using is an addon and is not updated to ios5. Standard lockscreen and theme will work on ios5. But not the iNviSioN addon.
    Ahh dang! This is one of the most complete themes i've used and i've tried many and one of the most i like so much! Please tell me you guys will keep this theme up to date and update it for ios 5 compatibility? Will this iNviSioN be updated to ios 5 soon? Will there be ios 5 color mods like the blue mod? Thank you for your time, hope this isn't a dead project now since even up to now is still one of the best imo and would gladly donate on the side to you guys for further updates requested. PM me about this please. Thank you again for your time.

I'm currently in the middle of a new theme. (EZ4U2NV) as soon as I'm done with it I have a couple other themes to update to iOS5. This base theme is ios5 ready. Just not all the addons. These were user created addons, not addons I made myself. To continue porting all addons to all my themes I will need 4 of me lol. I will see if I can find time to do at least the blue mod. But as of right now I have my interests somewhere else.

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast