Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 917

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB

  1. #561
    Also whoever made the skins for Facebook should do a purple & blue

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Also whoever made the skins for Facebook should do a purple & blue
    Thanks bro, noted will be in the next update

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-09-17)

  4. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    June are you gonna customize the status bar battery percentage?


    LMAO! June can explain this one, but it should be...any btw I swore I had the blue Facebook skin, but June very well knows, I can be a little spacey!


    -edit i am not crazy. most of the time hehe

    here is blue facebook

    http://www.mediafire.com/?phzoum63uy2gicm
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 2011-09-16 at 10:23 PM.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-16), rion_j (2011-09-18), unseenmagik (2011-09-16)

  6. #564
    Any other color mods gonna drop? Yellow & black would be dope

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-16)

  8. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Any other color mods gonna drop? Yellow & black would be dope
    Pink is done, and Red is comming.

    I guess whoever was doing the black icons disapeared. Thats a shame would have loved to see that.

  9. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Pink is done, and Red is comming.

    I guess whoever was doing the black icons disapeared. Thats a shame would have loved to see that.
    Thanks June
    That was D S Master i believe that done the dark icons.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Any other color mods gonna drop? Yellow & black would be dope
    Tell me what your after and ill see what i can do, dont the others so far so when time allows ill do more.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Also whoever made the skins for Facebook should do a purple & blue
    Robinkkk @_robink done the facebook Mod, i have done a Blue, Pink and Red ( red will be released within 24 hours )
    Thanks to ryanstylee for pointing this out for me.

  10. #567
    What's Jailbreak? hazen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ibiza
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hmm i don't have camera and cydia loading screens Can someone make it ? Maybe camera skin too ? Thanks in advice.
    PS: Great theme

  11. #568
    Unseen you should try to do a yellow mod. Would be nice

  12. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by hazen View Post
    Hmm i don't have camera and cydia loading screens Can someone make it ? Maybe camera skin too ? Thanks in advice.
    PS: Great theme
    Let me look at this now, ill do the loaders for you but off to zzzzz soon late here in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Unseen you should try to do a yellow mod. Would be nice
    Im looking at doing Yellow, Black, Orange maybe


    Ok, im just about to realease the RED mod early, Finished it now.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

    sickchris714 (2011-09-17), staysss (2011-09-16)

  14. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Im looking at doing Yellow, Black, Orange maybe


    Ok, im just about to realease the RED mod early, Finished it now.
    Yes!

  15. #571
    Hi All,

    Here it is: #1nfect3d HD Red
    inclusive of many mods.

    1nfect3d Red HD
    1nfect3d Red BootLogo V1
    1nfect3d Red BootLogo V2
    1nfect3d ChatKit Red
    1nfect3d ColorKeyboard Red x2 sets with Popups
    1nfect3d Facebook Red
    1nfect3d LockInfo Red
    1nfect3d PhotoFlow Red
    1nfect3d SBSettings Red
    1nfect3d Scewed Dock Icons Red
    1nfect3d SC4 Red

    Including Instructions on where to put each Theme....

    Enjoy

    DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

    EDIT::::

    Just noticed there are x2 files that are not themed correctly. ( wrong color ) Please put these two images in: var/stash/Themes.xxxx/1nfect3d Red/folders/UIKit.framework

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...faultback.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...faultback.png/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1509.png   -img_1507.png   -img_1508.png   -img_1506.png   -img_1504.png   -img_1505.png   -img_1503.png   -img_1497.jpg  

    -img_1498.jpg   -img_1502.png  
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2011-09-17 at 12:41 AM.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

    DefJammable (2011-09-17), Dexy88 (2011-09-17), lao3hero (2011-09-17), R.Mortera (2011-09-17), rion_j (2011-09-17), sickchris714 (2011-09-17)

  17. #572
    Finished done its so fresh and so clean clean lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316212789.962300.jpg  
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  18. #573
    Unseen, great work my man. Rockin' that red right now

  19. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Finished done its so fresh and so clean clean lol
    Looks very nice bro

  20. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Finished done its so fresh and so clean clean lol
    Ha I don't know bout that gunny. Should just leave it with the original theme

  21. #576


    Status Bar Option



    Dock Option
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2011-09-17 at 01:24 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-17)

  23. #577
    Tnx for dis great theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316216983.434827.jpg  

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to oswaldo-1985 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-17)

  25. #578
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,360
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Hi All,

    Here it is: #1nfect3d HD Red
    inclusive of many mods.

    1nfect3d Red HD
    1nfect3d Red BootLogo V1
    1nfect3d Red BootLogo V2
    1nfect3d ChatKit Red
    1nfect3d ColorKeyboard Red x2 sets with Popups
    1nfect3d Facebook Red
    1nfect3d LockInfo Red
    1nfect3d PhotoFlow Red
    1nfect3d SBSettings Red
    1nfect3d Scewed Dock Icons Red
    1nfect3d SC4 Red

    Including Instructions on where to put each Theme....

    Enjoy

    DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

    EDIT::::

    Just noticed there are x2 files that are not themed correctly. ( wrong color ) Please put these two images in: var/stash/Themes.xxxx/1nfect3d Red/folders/UIKit.framework

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    EPIC!!! Thanks so much!

  26. #579
    This theme need some LS from MaxPain

  27. #580
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,360
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    I'm starting to fall in love with this theme <3 lol

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to R.Mortera For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-17)

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •