Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 917

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    i know and have try to du that but it doesent work



    Backboard icon on page 1 is missing the shadow on top of it
    DId u jailbreak it with Greenpoisno or else bootlogos wont work

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    DId u jailbreak it with Greenpoisno or else bootlogos wont work
    You can run Boot animation now with ANY jailbreak tool.
    You can install " animate boot fix for 4.x.x " from Cydia and also install " animate " your good to go then.

    Install the #1nfect3d bootlogo theme in Library >> BootLogo
    You activate via the Settings >> Bootlogo. Apply and reboot.

    Hope this helps.
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

    I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME


  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

    dakkota (2011-09-11), rion_j (2011-09-18), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-14)

  4. #243
    can't wait for the blue tweaks unseenmagik then I can switch to the blue i like it better

  5. #244
    I like the progress gear. Hope to see the sbsettings roll out soon

  6. #245
    iPhoneaholic sickchris714's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    1,580
    Thanked 67 Times in 51 Posts

    This theme keeps getting better!!
    Is there a snowcover coming soon?

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by L3g4cY View Post
    Any one else notice this weird outline in the tweetbot return to timeline button?
    I have fixed the UI images now bro.
    See new updated v1.1 link here: 1nfect3d Tweetbot.theme.zip

    Also the first post on Page 8 has been Updated:

    June, want to update the 1st post !

    Quote Originally Posted by L3g4cY View Post
    can't wait for the blue tweaks unseenmagik then I can switch to the blue i like it better
    Im on it Bro..

    EDIT: Added Blue mods.

    1) Tweetbot Blue - This does not need to be done as the standard blue matches very well.

    2) Repring Image Blue - Open in a new window and Right click and save as on the below image. :-)


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    3) Lockinfo Blue - See download link below:

    DOWNLOAD HERE

    4) BootLogo Blue - See download link below:

    DOWNLOAD HERE

    5) Chat Kit Blue - Download link below:

    DOWNLOAD HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by sickchris714 View Post
    This theme keeps getting better!!
    Is there a snowcover coming soon?
    Im on it bro :-)

    EDIT: Made Green & Blue here:

    SnowCover4 - Green:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    DOWNLOAD HERE

    SnowCover4 - Blue:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    DOWNLOAD HERE

    Also, here is a Blue wall that i like. Credits to !dea for the inital Wall, i just done a colour mod of it to suit the #1nfect3d blue.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2011-09-11 at 01:41 AM.

  8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to unseenmagik For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-09-11), daddykool (2011-09-12), Dexy88 (2011-09-14), L3g4cY (2011-09-12), lao3hero (2011-09-14), ryanstylee (2011-09-11), Shad0wM0nk3y (2012-01-14), sickchris714 (2011-09-11), turtlepaw (2011-09-12), _Vansmak_ (2011-09-11)

  9. #247
    awesome job on the blue updates

  10. #248
    Diggin' the blue. Really stands out

  11. #249
    why is it so quiet in here? Ive seen many themes less then this with more pre-release buzz. in some ways im glad but cant firgure it out.

    fixin to send this to june. i did a basic icon set but not much variety. i like where dasmater was going with his (hint, hint)

    thanks gunny, bombmon, da"s"master...durben too cuz this was in his legion lockscreen. and somebody please tell me who made the icons that came with the theme the sb weather. Thanks.

    4 day or 5 day



    Your welcome

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-12), CodyJ (2011-09-12), da"S"master (2011-09-11), dakkota (2011-09-12), dc71295 (2011-09-11), June'sIphone (2011-09-12), ryanstylee (2011-09-13), shockk (2011-09-11), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-14)

  13. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    why is it so quiet in here? Ive seen many themes less then this with more pre-release buzz. in some ways im glad but cant firgure it out.

    fixin to send this to june. i did a basic icon set but not much variety. i like where dasmater was going with his (hint, hint)

    thanks gunny, bombmon, da"s"master...durben too cuz this was in his legion lockscreen. and somebody please tell me who made the icons that came with the theme the sb weather. Thanks.

    4 day or 5 day



    Your welcome
    Damn that's hella dope. I dig

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    _Vansmak_ (2011-09-11)

  15. #251
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    have more bootlogo´s that work just fine,
    Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    DId u jailbreak it with Greenpoisno or else bootlogos wont work
    Backboard icon on page 1 is missing the shadow on top of it
    Last edited by sju; 2011-09-11 at 06:56 AM.

  16. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone-45 View Post
    hello



    i think youre pretty cool cause you live in the town where true blood is set? hahaha lol jk

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-09-12)

  18. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    have more bootlogo´s that work just fine,
    The botologo in this thread is set at Retina display so will only work on an iPhone or iPod touch 4.
    If you want to use on a 3rd gen model you would have to do an SD port on the files.
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

    I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME


  19. #254
    Hey van you can post the weather, I'm out of town won't be back till tomorrow. I'll link to first post then.

  20. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Hey van you can post the weather, I'm out of town won't be back till tomorrow. I'll link to first post then.
    1nf3cted4castweathers.zip

  21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    CodyJ (2011-09-12), dc71295 (2011-09-11), DefJammable (2011-09-11), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2011-09-12), GUNNY29 (2011-09-11), June'sIphone (2011-09-12), L3g4cY (2011-09-12), lao3hero (2011-09-14), ryanstylee (2011-09-11), stljrd1980 (2011-09-12), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-14), turtlepaw (2011-09-12)

  22. #256
    Sweet bro thank you its already made its way over to the Leg1on thread lol

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  23. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Sweet bro thank you its already made its way over to the Leg1on thread lol
    Tattle tell lol jk

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2011-09-11)

  25. #258
    I wasnt saying to cause anything bro just letting him know that basically its in demand after only just being released lol altho he will miss out on alot thanks whether its the button or comments witht the link up there

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Tattle tell lol jk
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  26. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I wasnt saying to cause anything bro just letting him know that basically its in demand after only just being released lol altho he will miss out on alot thanks whether its the button or comments witht the link up there
    Lol i know you only have the best of intentions

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

    GUNNY29 (2011-09-11)

  28. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post

    was hiding in a dark corner waiting on this....thanks van
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-09-11 at 09:29 PM.

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •