Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1nfect3d HD By: JunesIphone/bAdGB

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    lol im never fast enough to keep up with yall
    Lol, had to test and add to update. Only way I knew

Will this theme have a sbsetting?

Yes it will next update for sure. I have one now but not happy with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315597508.691802.jpg  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

da"S"master (2011-09-09), rock45200 (2011-09-09), staysss (2011-09-10)

Yeah this theme is by far one of the best I've ever had. Every time I log on to MMI there's a ton of updates and stuff to download, just hate how I have to go back in and change a few icons lol. Thanks again for a great theme, if anyone can get me a skewed icon for the Tom-Tom GPS app that would be great, I tried pulling the icon from my Iphone but then its a useless file on my comp, won't upload cause it says the size is outrageous and I can't even open it with PS or ImageReady.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

rock45200 (2011-09-09), Sweman (2011-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by L3g4cY View Post
    Yeah this theme is by far one of the best I've ever had. Every time I log on to MMI there's a ton of updates and stuff to download, just hate how I have to go back in and change a few icons lol. Thanks again for a great theme, if anyone can get me a skewed icon for the Tom-Tom GPS app that would be great, I tried pulling the icon from my Iphone but then its a useless file on my comp, won't upload cause it says the size is outrageous and I can't even open it with PS or ImageReady.
    I will make you a tom tom icon, the only problem with this is that tom tom is an appstore app. To theme the appstore app without the mask covering it, you will have to run with summerboard ON. I will fix up a theme for you in the next 30 mins that will theme the tom tom app Skewed on right or left?

Thanks

super theme, i a on a 3gs 4.3.3 and i works, missing some icons, insta..... and backboard and bytafont, cant photoshop so if someone can i wil be happy.
    calculater not themet ???
    that facebook kit is not working on a 3gs have tryet to delita all the @x2 files in it but it doesent work

oh if its that big of a deal don't worry about it. i can live with one random icon lol.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2011-09-09), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-14)

oh if its that big of a deal don't worry about it. i can live with one random icon lol.
    Skewed on the right side or left side, im almost done

also how is tom tom spelled? TomTom? Tomtom? I need to know exactly. Just go into search and search tom

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    super theme, i a on a 3gs 4.3.3 and i works, missing some icons, insta..... and backboard and bytafont, cant photoshop so if someone can i wil be happy.
    that facebook kit is not working on a 3gs have tryet to delita all the @x2 files in it but it doesent work
    To make this theme work on 3gs, go on google and search for image resizer hd to sd, download it and run it on the theme. THen the theme will work

Or if June allows I could send him the sd version, I have 3gs as well

15. The Following User Says Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2011-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    The facebook app isnt working cause it only has the @2x files, it needs the sd files as well. Ill try to get to the icons tonight unless someone else does them.

Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    To make this theme work on 3gs, go on google and search for image resizer hd to sd, download it and run it on the theme. THen the theme will work

Or if June allows I could send him the sd version, I have 3gs as well
    Yes that is fine with me. Most of the theme should work, but I havent went through the facebook addon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

its on the right of center, and its actually US - Canada on my phone

20. The Following User Says Thank You to L3g4cY For This Useful Post:

Ok with the space between US - and the minus?

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    See attached hope these help
    those icons are saved as jpg which isn't all bad but they also don't have transparent backgrounds, and yes i opened them in new page and everything, any chance of fixing them?

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ok with the space between US - and the minus?
    yes when i search TOM it comes up as "US - Canada" exactly its from alternate installer cause at the time it was a $150.00 app i haven't even updated it in like a year lol.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to L3g4cY For This Useful Post:

Ok try this, Download the theme. Put in var/stash/themes. Go into winterboard and move it to the very top, select it and turn summerboard on (summerboard is in winterboard)

It should work, if not then we may have a naming issue.

those icons are saved as jpg which isn't all bad but they also don't have transparent backgrounds, and yes i opened them in new page and everything, any chance of fixing them?
    You have to right click the icon and open in new page. Then save
    Attached Files Attached Files

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

da"S"master (2011-09-09), daddykool (2011-09-12), L3g4cY (2011-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ok try this, Download the theme. Put in var/stash/themes. Go into winterboard and move it to the very top, select it and turn summerboard on (summerboard is in winterboard)

It should work, if not then we may have a naming issue.

You have to right click the icon and open in new page. Then save
    i did open them in a new page i even wrote that in my post and they even have backgrounds in the attached image section lol

TomTom icon works great. Any drawbacks to the summerboard setting? Never used it before.
    Last edited by L3g4cY; 2011-09-09 at 10:22 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to L3g4cY For This Useful Post:

i did open them in a new page i even wrote that in my post and they even have backgrounds in the attached image section lol
    Thats crazy, I just tried them and downloaded fine?

Why is this theme called 1nfect3d if it is so clean?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast