Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: True HTC HD2

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    If we donated previously (as I did a few weeks ago), how can the theme be obtained? Thanks!
    Its a FREE port. So, u didnt hav to donate to obtain it. If u want a refund i will refund if i can. Since my paypal isnt verified, i will try if u want me to. But the download link will be posted here. So no worries. It will also be uploaded on the Theme Outlet

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Its a FREE port. So, u didnt hav to donate to obtain it. If u want a refund i will refund if i can. Since my paypal isnt verified, i will try if u want me to. But the download link will be posted here. So no worries. It will also be uploaded on the Theme Outlet
    No, I was happy to donate. I just didn't want to pay twice, and I erroneously assumed that it being loaded to Themeit meant it would be sold. No worries. Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks

No, I was happy to donate. I just didn't want to pay twice, and I erroneously assumed that it being loaded to Themeit meant it would be sold. No worries. Looking forward to trying it out.
    . thanks for the donation. and no, i usually provide a link on the thread to make it easier.

Thanks

Enjoy the release my fellow bro!

Nice look. A few questions:
    1. How do you change the weather location?
    2. How do you change the wallpaper?
    3. Is there a way to change the three large apps on the home screen? For example, I'd like ot have the mail as one of the main apps.

Thanks.

Thanks

Nice look. A few questions:
    1. How do you change the weather location?
    2. How do you change the wallpaper?
    3. Is there a way to change the three large apps on the home screen? For example, I'd like ot have the mail as one of the main apps.

Thanks.
    1. You have to go into the Widget.html and search "Local" and change to your zip code or area name
    2. No, since there are no additional wallpapers to change
    3. You can't cause there isn't really any other icons to change to it. but i will search more in the theme and add them in.

Ok. I was confused because (a) most Dreamboard themes have the ability to change the weather within the theme by typing in the zip code. I travel frequently, so this is a real benefit. And (b) the theme came with a wallpaper folder that contains five different wallpapers. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks

Ok. I was confused because (a) most Dreamboard themes have the ability to change the weather within the theme by typing in the zip code. I travel frequently, so this is a real benefit. And (b) the theme came with a wallpaper folder that contains five different wallpapers. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Yea, i will try to add tht feature asap. And for the wallpapers, i didnt kno this, i will look for it and see what i can do

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme looks and works great! Feel free to use any resources you need from my version of HTC HD2 for the HD version if you want !
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it doesnt look that good on my iphone 4 was this ported as sd bc its clearly not hd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Yeah it doesnt look that good on my iphone 4 was this ported as sd bc its clearly not hd
    Hey...don't hate on me. . Better than nothing tho. But i will try to make HD...

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    The theme looks and works great! Feel free to use any resources you need from my version of HTC HD2 for the HD version if you want !
    Thanks man. I was going to ask you if you can help me make HD. Can ya?

First I want to say I love the theme and I wanted to make a suggestion. Giving this a lockscreen and that lighting background from the original htc hd2 theme. Oh and one more make the search bar on the web tab work like an android google search bar. Love the theme!!!

I have been trying to get this theme by downloading it through safari download manager and openimg it in iFile. I can tfigure out how to get it on my phone though. Its not giving me a chance to "install". All i get is "zip viewer" and "unarchiver" what am i doing wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Click either on and they will ask you where to extract ya files at. Remember where ya put em after it unzips em all open ifile go to the folder copy it go to ya dreamboard folder open that folder up and then paste it in there. And ya should see it then

Yeah, Nice theme. If your going to update it with (HD, changeable icons, lockscreen etc etc) I'd be definatly asking for a donation from people, because it's a great theme and you've spent alot of time on it.

I guess i am illiterate when it comes to this. When i extract the files, where do they go?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Hey...don't hate on me. . Better than nothing tho. But i will try to make HD...

Thanks man. I was going to ask you if you can help me make HD. Can ya?
    I can. I got suspended from school, soo FREE TIME! lol
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I can. I got suspended from school, soo FREE TIME! lol
    Suspended!! Lol. I was kicked outta almost all the schools in my city, except high school. Lol. But the download link is there, mak it HD and PM it to me, u will get Credit

@ ppl trying to download

1) you can get I Fun Box and SSH it into the Dreamboard folder in ur iPhone.

2) Theme Outlet

3) Safari Download Manger. Open Ifile and goto var/mobile/media/downloads, then move to /dreamboard

I think thts all the ways. Any other things u need im here

I will of course update, i will see if i can add wallpapers, those big icons for other front page, and add scrollview to settings for more buttons. Check out the port for Darkstar. Same but HD and more creative things.

Thank u all for support. I will next be porting Dusk HTC and making a new thread for it! Lol.

Great theme!! I FINALLY got it to work but I am running into another issue. The Facebook icon on the main page doesnt do anything when you click on it. The other two icons do work though

Whats the HD2 stand for?....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast