Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Just go to bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework then delete it all. (back it up first )

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Just go to bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework then delete it all. (back it up first )
    Perfect, I just renamed the folder with .text. Everything looks perfect, thanks!

how do you make Glyphs icons? is there a program i use? and is there a program for the mac? would be very helpful
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-03-18 at 02:43 AM.

It's been a while since I wrote here.. so hello everyone. I isnstalled EquiX since last January and it's still my daily theme... Love it! Quick question since I'm @ work: Has the color icon for "Sparrow" been done? Is it in the "themes\EXTRAS" folder?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    It's been a while since I wrote here.. so hello everyone. I isnstalled EquiX since last January and it's still my daily theme... Love it! Quick question since I'm @ work: Has the color icon for "Sparrow" been done? Is it in the "themes\EXTRAS" folder?

Thanks!
    Nope. Feel free to make one. Share it if you do!

this would be a lot helpful if someone can share a program that i can make spring jump icons

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Sorry I don't have that one. I have 3G unrestrictor
    Hello G-weezy, I changed from My 3G to #3G unrestritor... Could be possible to post the icon? The square with the shadows. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Nope. Feel free to make one. Share it if you do!
    I would but... I don't have photoshop, I suck on photoshop.... and I don't even know if it's Photoshop what you need to do this... No clue at all!... lol

=(
    Last edited by badassdes; 2012-03-20 at 02:26 AM.

[QUOTE=I would but... I don't have photoshop, I suck on photoshop.... and I don't even know if it's Photoshop what you need to do this... No clue at all!... lol

=([/QUOTE]

Is it photoshop or something else. Did some make a tortotial on how to make it
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-03-20 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    Hello G-weezy, I changed from My 3G to #3G unrestritor... Could be possible to post the icon? The square with the shadows. Thanks in advance!

I would but... I don't have photoshop, I suck on photoshop.... and I don't even know if it's Photoshop what you need to do this... No clue at all!... lol

=(

Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

badassdes (2012-03-20)

Thank you very much! And I'm sorry to keep bothering you but is there a chance the "Sparrow" color icon can be done? I switched to Sparrow as my defaul mail client... Love the app...

Thanks

I can get on it later. Never heard of sparrow. I need to find a picture. I'll make a new 3G one also.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. The APP is basically new for the iPhone. The icon is like this (I found two examples):

Thanks

Ok cool. In class right now, I'll get on it later tonight when I get home.

Okay here ya go. 2 different styles. Try them both out. Let me know if this what you were looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sparrow1.png   -sparrow2.png   -unrestrictor3g.png   -unrestrictor3g2.png  
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-03-21 at 12:41 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

badassdes (2012-03-21)

Awesome! Perfectly done. Thank you SOOOOOO much. For the mail, since I replaced the mail client, the one that I need is the 'colored' (rectangular) icon for Sparrow, for the main springboard. Can you do that one with the 1st example that I posted? Sorry if I did not make myself clear....

Last edited by badassdes; 2012-03-21 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks

Those icons are called glyphs. Yes next time call them that so I can make those ones as well. I'll try and see what I can do. Never made a glyph icon before. Gotta wait till I get home.

oh, sorry about that. Didn't know. I went to the 1st page of the thread and the instructions refer them just as "colored buttons/icons"... But thank you for the correction....

Thanks

Your right they are called colored buttons. The glyphs are your Springjumps. But I call them glyphs as well. No problem. I'll try to make your icons tonight.

Thanks

I tried to make the colored icons but I can't. I don;t know how to cut the picture of sparrow out and place it on a transparent background. If I can figure that out, I can make the glyph and then overlay it to make the icon. Sorry, until I learn more from youtube. Lol
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

No problem G-weezy. I appreciate that you tried though. You have helped me before and I know that you help others very often. I'll try to find out how I can create it. Last night I got Photoshop for my Mac. If I learn how to make it, certainly will post. If the developer/Blue reads the posts and can help, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast