Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro18 View Post
    KraXik - so i found the wallpapers - thanks. How do i change the page titles i dont see them anywhere in those files
    Jeffro
    You just replace those images with the ones you want. You'll probably see in the images that the page title is printed on them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-26)

KraXik - so i found the wallpapers - thanks. How do i change the page titles i dont see them anywhere in those files
    Jeffro
    You have to change the page titles in Photoshop (or a like program) using the PSD files found in the !EXTRAS! Folder under the Theme.
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    Apple MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13", 4GB RAM, 1TB Hybrid Drive
    80GB iPod Classic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cristovao For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ooooooooooooh. I thought it was a mod i could just edit in ifile. Thanks for ur quik response and ur help.

Jeffro

Ooooooooooooh. I thought it was a mod i could just edit in ifile. Thanks for ur quik response and ur help.

Jeffro
    Is that the only modification you want to make? Which page are you looking to rename?
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    80GB iPod Classic

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I wanted to make my Home page say "Jeffro" and my Social page say "News"

I just removed it, added the original CALENDAR text icon you did and still looks funny. I made sure it was the written the same way. I just copied and pasted the file in iFile from the Calendar.png I added and edited the Calendar (1).png to Calendar@2x.png and still looks weird like I posted before....

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    jtoups1214,

Here you go.
    G-weezy, hope you saw my post I just put up. I like what you did here, is there anyway you can change the WORK background to say APPS instead? Don't really have "work" there, just all my apps, LOL. I don't mind the current background for that one but if you have something more appropriate as well I wouldn't mind. Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by arcaneedge; 2012-02-27 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cristovao View Post
    I'm having this same problem. I created the text icon for Calendar and Clock using the PSD and although Clock is fine, Calendar is all buggered up. G-Weezy, I used the PNG you posted (both of them) and no matter what, it's still messed.

At this point I was going to abandon the idea of using a text icon and go for the tab-style icon but looks like there isn't one (that I can find...I've looked through half the thread but no luck). If there is one and I missed it, kindly give me the link. If not, and there's no more ideas on fixing this, it would be great if someone could make me (or point me to) a glyph for Calendar so I can make one from the PSD provided.

Fantastic theme...love it and I'm JUST about finished customizing it...just need to fix this little bit and I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks guys!!!
    sorry for you guys having the problem with calendar. I have no idea to fix it. That's why when I ran this theme I used all icons. The tab icons are located in the extra folder Equix all buttons. All of them are there. Also besides the tabs I used the theme icons instead. They are located in bundles. You open say com.apple.AppleStore. You see the two icons there? Copy those two icons and paste them in the "icon" folder. Then you have to delete the one that is already there called "App Store" both of them. Then scroll down to icons cuz you just pasted them there. Click the blue arrow and rename the to App Store.png and App Store@2x.png. I would switch back and forth and do this till all my icons are themed. Hope that made sense.

To everyone's else request. I'll have them wallpapers up for you in a bit.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-02-27 at 04:43 AM.

Thanks, and I found the the springjump icon for Apps in Bundle folder but where do I replace it with the theme icon that comes for the page "Work". Want to change that while I wait for page your working on. Hehehe

I wanted to make my Home page say "Jeffro" and my Social page say "News"
    If you can wait til tomorrow I should be able to do this for you. I'll use the stock background for those pages unless you're looking for something different.
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    80GB iPod Classic

Thanks

Jeffro here ya go.Yours are the first 2.

arcaneedge,

Your is on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jeffro.png   -news.png   -apps.png  
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-02-27 at 07:03 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

arcaneedge (2012-02-28), jeffro18 (2012-02-28)

sorry for you guys having the problem with calendar. I have no idea to fix it. That's why when I ran this theme I used all icons. The tab icons are located in the extra folder Equix all buttons. All of them are there. Also besides the tabs I used the theme icons instead. They are located in bundles. You open say com.apple.AppleStore. You see the two icons there? Copy those two icons and paste them in the "icon" folder. Then you have to delete the one that is already there called "App Store" both of them. Then scroll down to icons cuz you just pasted them there. Click the blue arrow and rename the to App Store.png and App Store@2x.png. I would switch back and forth and do this till all my icons are themed. Hope that made sense.
    No worries G-Weezy, thanks for your efforts. They are much appreciated.

I couldn't find a tab icon for calendar and when I removed the text one to use the standard icon themed with the mask, I wasn't too happy with it so I went and just created a new themed icon using the provided PSD. I've attached it here in case anyone else wants to use it.

-calendar-2x.png
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    80GB iPod Classic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cristovao For This Useful Post:

arcaneedge (2012-02-28)

Thanks

It's in the extra folders. All buttons. All the tabs are there. I just seen the contacts one. Looks real good in there.

hey guys,
    just curious.. why dont i see library/themes in ifile? granted, im on ios5. but the skin looks great. just trying to edit the weather on the lockscreen so it's not germany.

Thanks

It's var/stash/themes.

Perpage is in var/mobile/library/perpage

I Guys! I need help. i can't see clock, calendar and meteo icons. i got a 4s fw5.0.1
    Anyone has the same problem?

Default Couple of small issues
    OK, absolutely love this theme. Been playing with it all weekend and here's what I've got. Nothing special (and yes, I'm a Fringe fanatic) but I like it.

Now, here's a couple of outstanding issues I have. First, the pages glyphs don't quite line up with the blue bar. I read earlier in this that either it's a PerPage+ issue (which I do not have although I tried it briefly and it didn't seem to work for me at all) or due to ThemeIt theming all Cydia icons. I'm terrified of using one of the suggestions (which was to uninstall and reinstall the theme, which I also find a bit extreme) so any thoughts on fixing this without such drastic measures?

-pages.png

Second, I tried using different batteries and copied them into \Themes\equiX.theme\UIImages but after a couple of resprings, they won't change. When I verify in IphoneBrowser that the images copied correctly, I see them fine in the phone's directory but it just won't take over. Are they placed somewhere else that I need to change it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by cristovao; 2012-02-27 at 11:10 PM.
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    80GB iPod Classic

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cristovao For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (2012-02-28)

Thanks

I love your wallpapers. Flows with theme really nice. Mind sharing? I might have to go back to this theme and spruce things up a bit. I'll get more on it later and try to help you out.

I don't use Springjumps so intake the blue bottom bar out. Put my icons there. I'll share later.

I love your wallpapers. Flows with theme really nice. Mind sharing? I might have to go back to this theme and spruce things up a bit. I'll get more on it later and try to help you out.

I don't use Springjumps so intake the blue bottom bar out. Put my icons there. I'll share later.
    Do you want the original walls or the flattened walls I'm using after editing the PSD files? I've attached the originals here.

http://www.offthedial.ca/iPhone/FringeWalls.zip

How do you use it without springjumps? I like being able to tab and jump to pages without having to swipe through all of them. Honestly, it's not a HUGE deal. I just figured if there was a way to easily fix it that would be nice to line them up properly. I suppose I could just edit the PSD files and shift the blue bar over a bit.

I'm more concerned about modding my battery icons in the status bar. I've done this countless times with other themes and whatnot...was surprised it didn't work this time.
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    80GB iPod Classic

Thanks

The battery has multiple images. Each stage it is charging has a different image. I forgot where I saw them. Just the original wallpapers is fine. Since I will change them up. Thanks.

I don't mind scrolling pages. Barrel makes it worth it lol.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    G-Weezy,

Thanks a million. All of the help and advice is awesome .

Jeffro

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffro18 For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (2012-02-28)

Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast