Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    G-weezy - I've been reading your posts about chaining icons to text fonts. Is their anyway to make these changes in ifile? Or do you HAVE to make a new PSD icon text file. I don't have photoshop but was curious if their is a way to do this on my phone using ifile? Thanks.....and this stuff is sooooooooo addicting - the challenge can get frustrating but the end result way worth it.

Jeffro

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

No not really. You need to take the PSD out of iFile and drag it onto to the desktop. Windows (WinSCP) Mac (iFunBox).Using OpenSHH to transfer files. Once you have the PSD on the desktop, using Photoshop, I create icons, wallpapers, text icons using the existing ones that came with the theme. I just add my own pictures or change the icons around.

Let me know what you need and I can make them for you. Especially the wallpaers, they are tricky. If you want a specific picture for them and what page you want them and what you want them to say let me know, I can whip something up. I will need your pictures for wallpapers.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you for your help....

ESPN
    CNN
    CNTCS

So, these files will go into my icons folder, but how does the program know to use them for specific apps? I assume i have to replace them in another location that normally allocates them to the specific app? Ill read around the blog because I think you already explained how to do this. I'm not going to use any wall papers for now, but I really appreciate the offer. If I get more ambitious I'll be sure to ask in the future.
    Thanks again,
    Jeffro

Hey Anig how do you get all your notification on your lock screen????? It looks saweeet and I can't get it set .

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

JEffro
    Last edited by jeffro18; 2012-02-24 at 08:54 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Awesome....thank you thank you thank you

Thanks

Your welcome.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-25)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Is the @2x version spelt perfectly? Double and triple check!
    I doubled and tripled check. Yes the @2x version is spelt perfectly correct.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So I added the CNTCS to my icon folder. Before I delete the "Contacts" icons, how do I get the new icon (CNTCS) to be recognized as the old one (Contacts) ?

I won't delete the original Contacts icons.....backed 'em up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For some reason I knew that, but was a little slow to actually do it! Thanks for the simple and clear answer.

You rule!!!

Thanks again and again and again for the quick replies.

Jeffro

Thanks

No problem. Thank goodness for the web on the go.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So G-weezy was awesome and made me some txt icons......my only problem is I can't find where to put a couple of them. I have ESPN Sportscenter as a downloaded app on my phone. I can't find where to replace the app icon with the text icon. Does anyone know where these downloaded app icons are stored?

I looked in the applications folder and found what I thought was the app icon to replace only to find that I was wrong.

I know a couple of people have done what i'm trying to do.....I appreciate any guidance and advice.

Jeffro

Thanks

Jeffro. Look in bundles. Scroll down till you see the app. Insert the image in there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

jeffro18 (2012-02-25)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    All craziness....now my springboard keeps craching! UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! I'm just gonna wipe and start over. I think its unstable cause I have so much from other themes.

G-Weezy I know I keep thanking you. So thanks again for all of your guidance and help.......I'm slowly getting comfortable navigating and making mods.....I'll be back.

Jeffro

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneedge View Post
    Still giving me the same problem. I don't know, it is weird. Here is a SC:
    I'm having this same problem. I created the text icon for Calendar and Clock using the PSD and although Clock is fine, Calendar is all buggered up. G-Weezy, I used the PNG you posted (both of them) and no matter what, it's still messed.

At this point I was going to abandon the idea of using a text icon and go for the tab-style icon but looks like there isn't one (that I can find...I've looked through half the thread but no luck). If there is one and I missed it, kindly give me the link. If not, and there's no more ideas on fixing this, it would be great if someone could make me (or point me to) a glyph for Calendar so I can make one from the PSD provided.

Fantastic theme...love it and I'm JUST about finished customizing it...just need to fix this little bit and I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks guys!!!
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    Apple MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13", 4GB RAM, 1TB Hybrid Drive
    80GB iPod Classic

I think your problem may be that you're just respringing your phone. In order to get the new icons to change you have to toggle the Summerboard/Winterboard switch in WinterBoard and then hit the Respring button. All the icons should change properly now.
    Nuclear is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    I think your problem may be that you're just respringing your phone. In order to get the new icons to change you have to toggle the Summerboard/Winterboard switch in WinterBoard and then hit the Respring button. All the icons should change properly now.
    I already had Summerboard enabled so I turned it off, respring, turned it back on, respring again and I still have this. It's the sole icon that's messed up. Everything else works perfectly fine.
    Off the Dial
    iPhone 5S 16GB
    iPad Air 32GB
    Apple MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.5 13", 4GB RAM, 1TB Hybrid Drive
    80GB iPod Classic

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    K im back up after starting all over. Can someone direct me where the info is to change the page titles "work", "social" "game", etc... Are they part of the wallpaper or in a springjump file that i can just change in ifile?

Thanks
    Jeffro

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro18 View Post
    K im back up after starting all over. Can someone direct me where the info is to change the page titles "work", "social" "game", etc... Are they part of the wallpaper or in a springjump file that i can just change in ifile?

Thanks
    Jeffro
    They are in the perpage folders.

Var/mobile/library/perpage html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    They are in the perpage folders.
    Var/mobile/library/perpage html
    KraXik - so i found the wallpapers - thanks. How do i change the page titles i dont see them anywhere in those files
    Jeffro

Page 72 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast