Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks

Hi guys,

Can anyone teach me how to change the page labels? I suck so much at media editing.

Alternatively, can anyone help me change the title of Page 3 from "Work" to "Tools" ?

*EDIT* Can someone also help me make 5 text icon with the word "Terminal" "Line" "Beejive" "Talkbox" & "Viber"? Could also teach me how to create them so that I could do them myself.
    Last edited by naoki1980; 2012-02-05 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Sorry I don't have that one. I have 3G unrestrictor
    Ok. Thank you.

Is it possible that someone can do the "My3G" icon? It will be greatly appreciated. With this icon my theme would be just perfect, I love it.

...I don't have photoshop, I suck on photoshop.... and I don't even know if it's Photoshop what you need to do this... No clue at all!... lol

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    ? I think your getting confused between Dreamboard and winterboard. This is the winterboard version. Have you downloaded the winterboard version of EquiX from Cydia?
    Ah, kinda new to this. Got it thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
    Here are some Buttons I made. I requested these before but apparently I was better at Photoshop than I thought (if I do say so myself). They're not as nice as the ones created by the theme author, but they'll work and they'll certainly fit the theme.

Attachment 563839Attachment 563840Attachment 563841

I have a Skype button, a Flipboard button, and an iMovie button. Just name it [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

Hope this helps someone!
    Hey, these look great. I myself have been playing around with Photoshop trying to make a few Buttons. Seems like you have figured out how to do this, any tips or maybe a step by step?? If its more complicated than that then I understand. Any tips would help!

So was reading through and couldn't really find a good answer on how to edit the weather to get the clouds to go across the screen. Did a quick edit but it has issues with the sun staying in the weatherbox border and shifting out at the end of the day. But all the animations are extended across the screen the location in ifile is in library/perpagehtml/equix-page1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328538438.036230.jpg  
    Last edited by Lucky02; 2012-02-06 at 03:46 PM.

Now I get it. He disappeared from these two threads.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Not too sure if this is a good thing or not

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikahl View Post
    Now I get it. He disappeared from these two threads.
    In a way yes. But this works for iOS5. Anyway, who needs Blue when you have me?!

I would like to change the passcode section's red boarder in the lockscreen to blue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi,

I really like this theme but I got a problem with it. I installed it on my phone. The clock and date appears among the icons in menu. Its transparent. What should I do to fix that? Please help....

Ok had to redo all my settings, had to get a replacement phone. Weirdest thing, last Saturday I woke up and turned on my phone and lost all radio connections.

Anyway, I want to get the text icon for Calendar and clock. It never came with the original theme and cant find it in bundle or extras. All you see is the icon name small underneath. Anywhere I can get those text logo? Also I accidentally replaced the Calculator text icon with the one from the bundle folder, also need the text icon for that one as well. Anyone help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ok had to redo all my settings, had to get a replacement phone. Weirdest thing, last Saturday I woke up and turned on my phone and lost all radio connections.

Anyway, I want to get the text icon for Calendar and clock. It never came with the original theme and cant find it in bundle or extras. All you see is the icon name small underneath. Anywhere I can get those text logo? Also I accidentally replaced the Calculator text icon with the one from the bundle folder, also need the text icon for that one as well. Anyone help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badassdes View Post
    Ok. Thank you.

Is it possible that someone can do the "My3G" icon? It will be greatly appreciated. With this icon my theme would be just perfect, I love it.

...I don't have photoshop, I suck on photoshop.... and I don't even know if it's Photoshop what you need to do this... No clue at all!... lol
    Here ya go.

-my3g.png
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

badassdes (2012-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Here ya go.

-my3g.png
    Thank you soooooooo much! Now, it is perfect!!!

PLS HELPppp

I really like this theme but I got a problem with it. I installed it on my phone. The clock and date appears among the icons in menu. Its transparent. What should I do to fix that?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rfn View Post
    PLS HELPppp

I really like this theme but I got a problem with it. I installed it on my phone. The clock and date appears among the icons in menu. Its transparent. What should I do to fix that?
    Update to the newest version?

Quote Originally Posted by deanan View Post
    This is my slightly modded setup. Folders are from LiveOS, another masterpiece from Blue! Line calendar is also from that theme. Most texticons were made by DelutedSoul on this thread:-)
    How did you create those text icons? Especially to not have the icon label written below the icon. Please help me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by naoki1980 View Post
    Hi guys,

Can anyone teach me how to change the page labels? I suck so much at media editing.

Alternatively, can anyone help me change the title of Page 3 from "Work" to "Tools" ?

*EDIT* Can someone also help me make 5 text icon with the word "Terminal" "Line" "Beejive" "Talkbox" & "Viber"? Could also teach me how to create them so that I could do them myself.
    If you find out about the text icons let me know. Wrote it like 3 times now asking LOL. I saw earlier people making request for them and people posting but is there a easy way to do it yourself? I see pictures of people have text icon with no label underneath which is what I want, even with the current text icons I have.

Ok another question, LOL. I've been trying to do this all morning with no luck. I want to replace the time in my status bar with a text "iEdge". I have tried MakeItMine, Status Tweak and Status Name. Nothing will work and let me change it. Is it some setting in the theme that work let any of the other tweaks work? Any suggestions?

i love it! took me awhile to get everything right but it's all worth it in the end. love it! thank you! )

Love the theme and have basically got it perfect except for 2 things.

1. I hate spotlight. When I use a cydia app to remove it the home page on this theme and all the icons get all mixed up. How do I set it so its normal without spotlight?
    2. I hate multitasking. I am running io5 on an iPhone 4 and want it disabled. I also think it slows down the theme. Cant find any apps that disable multitasking on io5. Any help??

Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast