Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneedge View Post
    Well I couldn't find the one with the wings in my previous post on Cydia but I did come across this in another post:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...e-ios-5-a.html

I want to have a logo, not the word "Verizon". I would like just the check logo for Verizon there. Any suggestions.? The link above explained it but I posted a clarifying question on it.

Yes your exactly right. Just rename three other images exactly how the original ones are called. Even capital letters. Then just activate in winterboard. I created the wings carrier image. You can download it here -

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...c4x21stj0dtv9u

As you can see it's named for my carrier network (O2) so you'll have to rename it to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by jarniella View Post
    how did you get the analog clock down in the bottom left corner?
    Files are from TimelessHD.its a paid theme..removed clock face and moved the hands to suit this theme..

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Yes your exactly right. Just rename three other images exactly how the original ones are called. Even capital letters. Then just activate in winterboard. I created the wings carrier image. You can download it here -

Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png

As you can see it's named for my carrier network (O2) so you'll have to rename it to yours.
    Can't check it out at work, damn firewalls LOL. Is it the same image just called three different things? I just noticed that the Verizon word switches from white to black on different screens. Does the wing one does the same?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Can't check it out at work, damn firewalls LOL. Is it the same image just called three different things? I just noticed that the Verizon word switches from white to black on different screens. Does the wing one does the same?
    No it doesn't need to. It's one image. Just copy it three times.

Hi... Just purchased this theme and purchased/installed the necessary apps. I Began to follow the instructions from page 1 but I'm having this problem: Every time I try to re-arrange an icon (any) when I press the icon my phone resprings. Never had this issue before. Please help. Thanks in advance.

***EDIT***

An update from Cydia... An app called "Cascade"... (??) Uninstalled this app and fixed the problem. Will leave this info in case someone have the same problem. Everything came out very nice. Love the theme!!
    Last edited by badassdes; 2012-02-01 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Problem solved

Thanks

here is the solution
    /var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/yourcarrier

replace ALL the .pngs in that folder and add @2x extensions. (Default, FSO and TS)

Respring

SAMPLE
    Default_CARRIER_T-Mobile [email protected]
    FSO_CARRIER_T-Mobile [email protected]
    TS_CARRIER_T-Mobile [email protected]

Hi, I went back and read several pages (36) and also read the first 12 pages and I couldn’t find the icons that I need. Not the rectangular icons but the squared ones with the shadow for:

*ProTube
    *PDANet
    *Sprintomized
    *My3G

Can someone explain how can I fix these? Are these have been done and someone can post? THANKS in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Download themeiconmaker from cydia. Open that app and click on the theme/ add all and respring from the app.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

arcaneedge (2012-02-01), badassdes (2012-02-01)

Ok another question, I am trying to replace some more icons for the theme. I already did a few buttons but now I just want to change a couple icons for apps. I see there is a folder under equiX.theme/Bundles that has additional icons. In each folder there are icon.png and [email protected] which I assume I would just change the name and drop it in the icon folder to replace but notice that one file is much larger than the other and in the icon folder they are the same size. Should I take the smaller one out of the Bundle folder and apply it twice?

Thanks

It should be fine. The @2x is for hd resolution. I sometimes add both and change the name to both .png and @2x.png. Still works.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

arcaneedge (2012-02-01)

Thanks, worked like a charm. Also did the trick you said about themeiconmaker as well and it worked. Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Download themeiconmaker from cydia. Open that app and click on the theme/ add all and respring from the app.
    Awesome! Thanks a lot. Only one was not themed: "My3G"

Thanks again

Ok I am really trying to tweak things to my liking LOL. I am big on security and privacy. I don't allow any of my notifications to pop up on my lock screen. I want something like you see in the picture below:

-iphone.jpg

I want something like that where you mail and a counter but not the actual email below. Want to have one for my mail and sms and calendar. Any ideas?

And also random but how do you stop the notification banner to pop up after unlock. I already heard the ding so I know I have a text, unlock my phone and ding again with the notification banner about my text. Just a little annoying, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tntgo View Post
    I'm wondering, is there a way to make it use the gps of the iPhone for the weather widgets? So it would actually be "live/where you are" weather.
    Has this been resolved?

Thanks

That would be the app lockinfo for iOS5 found in Cydia

18. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

arcaneedge (2012-02-01)

PERFECT!!! Downloaded it and themed it black, looks great. Had to play with the settings for a while to get it close to what I want. Ideally i just want the counter put like the call back future for missed called. Was able to at least not show text, it says not displayed for privacy. Would of preferred if it didn't display anything at all. Email same thing. Got it to not show a preview but still shows the sender name. I am a little anal about my privacy on my phone, can't help it. That comes from a crazy ex-gf.

Could someone please make me a nice Flipboard button? I'd like to use it on my homescreen in the little middle section and make it flow with the other icons. Great theme! I'm just very bad at image editing myself haha.

Here's buttons I'm looking for:
    - Flipboard
    - iFile (JB app)
    - Backboard (JB app)
    - My Xbox Live
    - Jetpack Joyride
    - Temple Run
    - Amazon
    - Google
    - CNN
    - Groupon

Thanks so much guys! I hope I'm not asking too much!
    Last edited by brianjw; 2012-02-02 at 12:41 AM. Reason: add more icons

Thanks

You can always shut off notifications under settings and have them pop up as none. Dunno just throwing a suggestion.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

My SBSettings shows just one row of icons that I can scroll. How can I change it to 2 or 3 rows?

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Yes this fixed the problem of having some non shadowed icons also

Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast