Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: equiX

  1. #1281
    hello guys and gals,

    I'm new here referred by G-weezy, whom has helped me with this theme. G you know me as jpcamaro70 from another site.

    I'm haviing a problem with the lockscreen weather, I followed the directions given in this thread but can't seem to find it in the given path on ifile. I was able to do the homepage weather with now issue. In ifile it says to go to library/themes/equix. after library it doesn't show themes or equix so i'm kind of stuck.

  2. #1282
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IronSpider View Post
    hello guys and gals,

    I'm new here referred by G-weezy, whom has helped me with this theme. G you know me as jpcamaro70 from another site.

    I'm haviing a problem with the lockscreen weather, I followed the directions given in this thread but can't seem to find it in the given path on ifile. I was able to do the homepage weather with now issue. In ifile it says to go to library/themes/equix. after library it doesn't show themes or equix so i'm kind of stuck.
    In ifile you need to press the back button (on the top left) until it won't go any further. Then go to var/library/themes/ equix lockscreen.

  3. #1283
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,928
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Glad to see you made it on the forum. You can bookmark all those pages you go in ifile. For faster browsing through ifile.

  4. #1284
    is it compatible for iphone 4s??

    oppss..i was going to post my screenshots but i cant do it now..

    i cant post my screenshots..is there anyone here can give e-mail to send my screenshots???
    Last edited by assasin34; 2012-01-27 at 10:09 PM.

  5. #1285
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,928
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

    Host it with photobucket and post it here. Then you can have photobucket to post anywhere.

  6. #1286
    A small problem I need help with. I'm using the suggested iconoclasm layout but the bar icons still look "scrunched up". Any suggestions?
    Nuclear is nice!

  7. #1287
    [QUOTE=assasin34;6385664]is it compatible for iphone 4s??/QUOTE]

    Yes, I am using this theme on my 4S.

  8. #1288
    Exclamation Showing default background when opening folders and other questions
    Hi,

    I just purchased and installed this theme and looks amazing. The only problem I've found so far is that when I open a folder, it changes the background of whatever page I'm in and shows the background I had before installing the theme.

    Apart from that, I have a question: is it possible to "disable" the theming of icons that this theme does? Like if I want to use this theme and also keep using the default iOS icons, or if I want to install another icon theme on top of this theme. I've tried doing this last thing, and I can see some of the icons, but some others remain with the look of the equiX theme.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

  9. #1289
    Lebert, I'm afraid that the background showing up is a bug that hasn't been fixed. To make this bearable change your wallpaper in settings to something simple.

    Not sure how to disable the themes. Krakix might have answer. I think a few pages back he posted a screenshot of something he call Minimilistic EquiX theme. Which was essentially what you are talking about.

    Also, I'm new to Photoshop but a quick learner and have been playing around with it. Could someone explain the process in making a Button. I have the PSD. Any help or info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  10. #1290
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lebert View Post
    Hi,

    I just purchased and installed this theme and looks amazing. The only problem I've found so far is that when I open a folder, it changes the background of whatever page I'm in and shows the background I had before installing the theme.

    Apart from that, I have a question: is it possible to "disable" the theming of icons that this theme does? Like if I want to use this theme and also keep using the default iOS icons, or if I want to install another icon theme on top of this theme. I've tried doing this last thing, and I can see some of the icons, but some others remain with the look of the equiX theme.

    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Yes changing icons is easy. Just put the new icon set above the old one in winterboard. If any of the old icons show through then just delete them from the equix file. Don't forget to backup incase you want them later.

  11. #1291
    this is the issue i have got.here is my screenshots.is there any solution??

    something is wrong on five icon dock.status bar no located on right place.

    http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...4/IMG_0079.png

    http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...4/IMG_0078.png
    Last edited by assasin34; 2012-01-28 at 10:23 PM.

  12. #1292
    When you download Infinidock you must enable to 6 rows in the dock.

    And in SpringJumps make sure the first 6 pages are turned to ON.
    Last edited by awinchester0515; 2012-01-28 at 10:34 PM.

  13. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester0515 View Post
    When you download Infinidock you must enable to 6 rows in the dock.

    And in SpringJumps make sure the first 6 pages are turned to ON.
    6 rows in the dock??there were 5 docks on video that i have watched on youtube..weird..!anyway i will try and let you know..thanks.

  14. #1294
    Yah that was at the very first of when the theme was released. At some point a social page was added thus giving it 6 docks. The best thing to do is go to the 1st page in this dock and read under where it says "Installation".

  15. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester0515 View Post
    Yah that was at the very first of when the theme was released. At some point a social page was added thus giving it 6 docks. The best thing to do is go to the 1st page in this dock and read under where it says "Installation".
    really appreciate..done it..but some icons not themed.forexample.safari,music,messages,youtube,ph otos.do i have to chang apps name in i-file??

  16. #1296
    Go back to page 1 and read all the stuff under the installation. It explains in good detail about all things related to icons and how to get what you want. Within iFile there is a folder with all the Button's stored so you can customize to your liking. Also within this thread some users have posted some other files that can be of use to further customize.

  17. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by awinchester0515 View Post
    Lebert, I'm afraid that the background showing up is a bug that hasn't been fixed. To make this bearable change your wallpaper in settings to something simple.
    Is it a bug on iOS? Or in the jailbreaking? Just curious...

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Yes changing icons is easy. Just put the new icon set above the old one in winterboard. If any of the old icons show through then just delete them from the equix file. Don't forget to backup incase you want them later.
    Yeah that worked! Thank you!

    An unrelated question, I'm starting to like all this theming thing, is there any good guide for it? I know how to change app icons, for example, using the "Bundles" folder. I would like to know how to change other things, like for example the springboard. How can I know what file to modify for a specific element in the springboard, say for example the shadow that shows when you tap an icon...
    Last edited by lebert; 2012-01-29 at 05:32 PM.

  18. #1298
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lebert View Post
    Is it a bug on iOS? Or in the jailbreaking? Just curious...
    Just a theming bug. Easily fixable though.

    Quote Originally Posted by lebert View Post

    Yeah that worked! Thank you!

    An unrelated question, I'm starting to like all this theming thing, is there any good guide for it? I know how to change app icons, for example, using the "Bundles" folder. I would like to know how to change other things, like for example the springboard. How can I know what file to modify for a specific element in the springboard, say for example the shadow that shows when you tap an icon...
    Not that I've ever come across. Trial and error. Lots of error!

  19. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Just a theming bug. Easily fixable though.
    Would it be too much to ask how to fix it?

  20. #1300
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    2,794
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lebert View Post
    Would it be too much to ask how to fix it?
    Well what exactly do you want to show when you press your folder icon? Whatever pic just set it as your wallpaper in the photo app.

    Or, I highly recommend you download folder enhancer from Cydia.

Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •