Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Try the other one above your post.

That did not work either. Surely someone have the original before updating to the 3 window overlay....??

If I was to do an uninstall and then reinstall would everything be the same once I reinstalled the app? Like my settings and all that....?
    Last edited by awinchester0515; 2012-01-25 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks

I'm confused. Cuz this is from the psd files that came with the theme.

Do you have ifile? Go into ifile trash and find the wallpaper you deleted and replace it back to the theme.

If you reinstall you will lose all your customization. Unless you save that file unto the CPU and replace the new files with the one you deleted.

I just installed Equix and it worked on my phone. I'm clueless now. Maybe Kraxik can chime in.

Yes I do have iFile. That's how Im inserting these Wallpapers. But for some reason, and I don't even know why, but I emptied my trash in iFile and the original wallpaper is no longer there. Should my calendar be this light anyways? I have the 3 window overlay installed and also the Calendar. Having the 3 window overlay installed also is my thinking in why it is so hard to see......??

Quote Originally Posted by the208 View Post
    The theme was working fine until I decided to try to add the calendar widget to the first page. When I switched from perpagehtml to the + version, the wallpapers stopped working and the calendar won't show. The lock screen wallpaper works fine. Any ideas on how to fix?
    Fixed it by uninstalling/reinstalling perpagehtml+ again.

Yep! That was the problem! Thanks, so simple.

G-weezy, thanks for your help also!

Would still like the original Wallpaper if someone does have it. The problem is fixed, but it doesn't look as transparent as it should being that there is a 3rd window behind the Calendar. Looks good, but my OCD self won't allow it. If anyone can upload the original Homescreen Wallpaper without the 3rd window that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Last edited by awinchester0515; 2012-01-25 at 05:52 AM.

Thanks

What was the problem? I don't know where else to pull wallpapers from. Ive taken the one in ifile out of my phone emailed it to myself. Sent it to you. Went into master PSD file and sent it to you.

I'll keep looking.

Let me see some more screenshots. Lol

It had something to do with first installing perpagehtml, and then upgrading to perpagehtml+ and keeping the settings in perpagehtml and also perpagehtml+. If that makes any sense. I went in and deleted perpagehtml and kept perpagehml+. Now, I just got done installing the weather widget on each screen and it worked and my calendar on my home screen also looks normal. I think the problem had to do with perpagehtml.

Thanks

Ok cool. Glad it's working now. I was in a major face palm mode finding you the wallpaper.

This has more than likely been posted already, however I couldnt seem to find it. Been through all the pages. Anyways, can someone tell me how to change the darkness/lightness of the font in the weather widget. I can barely see my Hi/Lo or my city.

Also, last night I did the Weather mod that allows you to have weather widget on all 6 pages. But before I changed I had a Wallpaper that had Tools instead of Work and Settings instead of Config. Can someone make these changes for me?! If needed I can upload the current Wallpapers that have Work and Config to make this easier.

Thanks for your help ahead of time..

Cant seem to upload the original Wallpaper's I would like changed. Guess the file is too big. They are posted within this thread and I can't remember who uploaded them, but they were in a zip file named New PerPage Walls. Thanks ahead of time....
    Last edited by awinchester0515; 2012-01-26 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awinchester0515 View Post
    This has more than likely been posted already, however I couldnt seem to find it. Been through all the pages. Anyways, can someone tell me how to change the darkness/lightness of the font in the weather widget. I can barely see my Hi/Lo or my city.

Also, last night I did the Weather mod that allows you to have weather widget on all 6 pages. But before I changed I had a Wallpaper that had Tools instead of Work and Settings instead of Config. Can someone make these changes for me?! If needed I can upload the current Wallpapers that have Work and Config to make this easier.

Thanks for your help ahead of time..

Cant seem to upload the original Wallpaper's I would like changed. Guess the file is too big. They are posted within this thread and I can't remember who uploaded them, but they were in a zip file named New PerPage Walls. Thanks ahead of time....
    See these...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2012-01-26 at 04:39 AM.

-photo.png

Had this same problem the other day, when I installed this Wallpaper this is what it looked like on my phone. Any suggestions? When I look at the Wallpaper that works on my iPHone in iFile it looks like it has little squares in the picture, the one that does not work does not.....

Anyone tried on iPhone 4s?it works on it?

Works fine on the 4S for me. No issues so far.

Happy to have Blue's themes on my 4S finally.

Thanks..i âm getting this Cool theme right now..

Can I request a few Glyphs? Would like new Media Glyph. This page has my music, photos, camera, videos, and similar apps. Was thinking of a folder with a desktop computer screen or something similar. The music glyph looks like its only music, when in fact it's all media. Any help would be great!

Hi everyone, great theme! I was able to install it but wanted more icons so i downloaded the files and added them to equiX.theme/Icons as suggested through WINscp. Respringed iphone 4s but some of my icons did not change example: messages, Cam, safari, and photos.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kmx View Post
    Hi everyone, great theme! I was able to install it but wanted more icons so i downloaded the files and added them to equiX.theme/Icons as suggested through WINscp. Respringed iphone 4s but some of my icons did not change example: messages, Cam, safari, and photos.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Copy both versions of the icons, the regular and the @2x and paste them into the icons folder, then respring

Do I need Photoshop CS5 to make some of these changes myself or will Photoshop Elements be able to handle such things as editing the Wallpaper, making Icons, Text Icons, Glyphs?

Thanks for the feedback, both versions were copied and added but still no luck. Is this just an issue with the 4s?

Page 64 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast