Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

I didn't see it on any of the pages, but when I was running this them I made it fullscreen as well. I just didn't get it to go on top. But now I'm on Blue's other theme and it has Ian's full weather mod.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 978 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    I didn't see it on any of the pages, but when I was running this them I made it fullscreen as well. I just didn't get it to go on top. But now I'm on Blue's other theme and it has Ian's full weather mod.
    The line calendar link is on page 31...the weather in all six pages on page 32 towards the bottom...in the instructions are the two links to download the files (THIS and HERE...both in red)...and on page 40 I think are the instructions to modify certain files to make it work full screen...

Hope it helps...

Thanks

Thanks. I'm so duh sometimes. I see my own posts there with the mods already. Lol.

Thanks

Here's my little tweak

Last edited by G-weezy; 2012-01-17 at 09:13 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

ok, i was able to fix it. changed all three to true. the instruction says false though. odd.

Quote Originally Posted by triedntrue View Post
    hi guys. just bought this theme. im on ios 5.0.1, iphone 4. on the weather widget, i cant seem to change the weather condition to english. its saying "helder" instead of fair. was able to change the the german, french, dutch language to false. what did i miss?
    Last edited by triedntrue; 2012-01-18 at 03:04 PM.

I only put 5 springjumps on the dock. how do u align the pointer? thanks.

Hello,
    This theme is absolutely amazing. I installed it and everything is working perfect. However, I managed to edit the psd files for the pages to my liking but I do not know where to copy the background to. I couldn't find anything in var/stash/themes/equix.

Thanks

Thanks

The backgrounds are located in the perpagehtml file. Var/mobile/library/perpagehtml.

You can then Add your own wallpaper but I suggest you use photoshop and the supplied PSD so you can get the shadow look on the pages. I hope that made sense.

If not send me the pix of the wallpaper you want with the page number and what you want it to say per page and I can come up with something for you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

distrikt (2012-01-18), Eagle1969 (2012-01-20)

thank you.....very quick help

you saved me from a headache

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, awesome theme. The only issue I have is the clock, calendar and weather icons are not invisible. They were placed in the correct location but they show up in the background. How can I fix this?

I only put 5 springjumps on the dock. how do u align the pointer? thanks.
    I am also having this problem. This is my first theme after my first JB, any help would e greatly appreciated.

check winterbooard. summerboard should be on and only equix and analog clock are checked. can u post a screenshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael 'n Amy Moore View Post
    Thanks, awesome theme. The only issue I have is the clock, calendar and weather icons are not invisible. They were placed in the correct location but they show up in the background. How can I fix this?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to triedntrue For This Useful Post:

Michael 'n Amy Moore (2012-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That did it. Thanks for your help. One other question, the blue heading in the calendar seems light and you cannot read the month clearly. Anything that can be done?
    check winterbooard. summerboard should be on and only equix and analog clock are checked. can u post a screenshot?

try to check perpage+, on Page 1 there should only be one calendar. again a screenshot would help let me know.
    That did it. Thanks for your help. One other question, the blue heading in the calendar seems light and you cannot read the month clearly. Anything that can be done?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

triedntrue.....here r the screen shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327376328.807554.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327376342.253553.jpg  

sorry cant seem to recreate that. btw, in winterboard put the analogclock above the equix main theme. and download an app called Iconrenamer in cydia. its free. with this u can also delete an app's name.

triedntrue.....here r the screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by KIRK533 View Post
    I am also having this problem. This is my first theme after my first JB, any help would e greatly appreciated.
    the background is set up to have 6 spring jumps....so u'll need to have 6 spring jumps on the dock for it to align properly

20. The Following User Says Thank You to distrikt For This Useful Post:

triedntrue (2012-01-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

figured it out. initially installed perpage, installed perpage+ to support two widgets (calendar & weather). Both installed caused the issue. Deleted perpage, no more issue.

sorry cant seem to recreate that. btw, in winterboard put the analogclock above the equix main theme. and download an app called Iconrenamer in cydia. its free. with this u can also delete an app's name.
    Anyone know how to change the digital clock from 24 hour format to 12 hour?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327413578.476359.jpg  
    Last edited by Michael 'n Amy Moore; 2012-01-24 at 02:58 PM.

If u check the first page of this forum, it says the default is a 12hr clock. do u mean because theres a zero before the 7? if im not mistaken thats probably made that way. why not use the analog clock?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for the insight. maybe i will go with the analog.

Page 62 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast