Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi kraxik, did you figure out how to get rid of this shadow?? I just upgraded to ios5 and using another theme, was ok before upgrade...
    TIA
    It's annoying isn't it? Blue updated the theme and fixed it. So just make sure your on the most up-to-date version.

Hi all,

Update on the perpagehtml+, Since I could not buy it from cydia (keeps saying not available for my os version and I will when it becomes available to purchase), my first source for the file was corrupt in some way, my second source (that I found today, on http://xsellize dot com) for it works great.

Thanks to the people that stated it worked for them, and I apologize for second guessing them!!

I still would like to make the cross (vertical bars, in calendar) ones bigger so I can increase the font and how do i disable the animation in the weather app, any help please?
    Last edited by dfran1; 2012-01-03 at 11:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would be great if you could share the source since I would like to purchase the app as well

I found it here I hope it is allright to post this

xsellize dot com/topic/120980-o-perpagehtml-10-repo/

remove the "space" "dot" "space"
    Last edited by dfran1; 2012-01-04 at 12:10 AM.

@chiksen go to xsellize (xsllize.com/topic/120980-o-perpagehtml-10-repo)

1. download the app at the bottom
    2. i put it into my dropbox and used ifile to transfer it over
    3. then move it to your applications folder
    4. run and it should work thats what i did

tell me if it worked or not?!!

this is the download link:

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Last edited by xtrememan; 2012-01-04 at 12:27 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Ian,

Wasn't sure where to post this. Will move or PM if needed. Quick question for you. I've modded your UniAW widget from equiX to fit the area shown for the cloud animations. I can move the graphic left or right but it seems fixed length. Is there a way to also have sun/moon animations span the same width as clouds? Thanks.
    Attachment 559705

Default What to replace?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So, one of coolest and most functional widgets ever made is aviable NOW at Post one (thanks for Ian Nicoll again for helping me and fixing a lot of issues )

Google Calendar:

*How can i use the Google Calendar widget ?
    1. Download the attached folder, unzip, and copy the complete folder "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/...here..
    2. Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" activate also "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" at Page one of your device.
    3. Now open var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1 GoogleCal/Calendar/Calendar.html and search for that code line and write in your own gmail or googlemail adress:
    "....onload="loadCalendar('https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/[email protected]/public/full', 1)...."
    NOTE (Read me completly!):
    1. The Background is build-in, so use it with the default homescreen wallpaper
    2. It only works with a Gmail or Googelmail account and if you´re using the google calendar
    3. It can only work if you made your google calendar PUBLIC (!): Video: Make a calendar public in Google Calendar - YouTube
    4. It shows up to two current or upcoming appointments of the present day. If you think it doesn´t work, make sure you have a appointment on the present day
    5. It automatically refreshes every 30 minutes, so if you delete a appointment in your iphone calendar it can last up to 30 minutes that the appointment is still visible. But: You can change that refresh time at the last line of Calendar.html from 1.800 (=Seconds) to any other value.

Please give me a feedback

As there are allready popups in 15 colors I don't know what color I should make. Please choose one of them. Thanks.

This has got to be one of the smooooooothest themes on the market. Love it so much I made my girl buy it for me. I just have a question about the google calendar. What do I replace? loadCalendar('https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/[email protected]/public/full', 1)....

Everything in the parentheses? or just the name. I know what the address is to my calendar and had it put in and made an appointment and nothing. Made it for an hour away. So what do I replace (and yes, I watched the video made my calendar public). If i use the link I sent myself and put in the parentheses it does pull up the web version of my google calendar. I love the way it looks on this theme. Only thing I would change is putting the month on the ProCalendar.

Once again, fantastic theme and sorry for the long post.

Thanks

Just the email address.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (2012-01-05)

Default Over Achiever
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Just the email address.
    Thanks for the replay so quick. I been reading these pages from 1 to 60 all day trying to make changes I liked. I figured out my calendar problem and found what I was looking for a tad bit to late. So now I will have to uninstall the theme and perpageHTML and re-install a fresh copy to figure out the whole line I jacked up(my bad). Got it working now with the Google Cal and the ProCal ....looks bomb as phuck

2. Is there instructions on making my own glyphs so I dont have to bug all the great MODS on here or Blue. I want to make all my buttons blue and want to put the corresponding glyphs in them to match the app. I figured out the text psds, but button psds i just need to make glyphs for. If there is a video or posting just point me to it and I will read or watch. I guess I could use the button psd in the folders and just remove the "f" from facebook, but I still dont know how to make the glyphs. But for now I just want to change the color of my contacts button (I found the message, phone, and mail buttons, but if ya tell me how to do them I can make sure they are all the same blue)for the homepage and can work on the rest later.

Thanks Blue for a bomb *** theme and thanks mods and community for all your help and tweaks....
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 2012-01-05 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Keep finding things on the web and in the post

Thanks

Don't worry about bothering people and asking for stuff. No one minds, just most people are watching 7-8 threads at once so posts can get missed and requests may take a couple days.

I take it you have photoshop? If so find a plain coloured icon on google. One with not too much detail. Then the easiest thing to do is open up the glyphs psd, copy your new picture in and match it the same size as the stock glyph (why you need to be careful of detail). Then right-click on the original glyph that Blue made and choose 'copy layer style' then click on your new picture and paste layer style. Finished.

Easy. Experiment with different pictures, you'll soon find what looks good and what doesn't.

Don't forget to post your results! It will be appreciated!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (2012-01-05)

Default Thank You
    Don't worry about bothering people and asking for stuff. No one minds, just most people are watching 7-8 threads at once so posts can get missed and requests may take a couple days.

I take it you have photoshop? If so find a plain coloured icon on google. One with not too much detail. Then the easiest thing to do is open up the glyphs psd, copy your new picture in and match it the same size as the stock glyph (why you need to be careful of detail). Then right-click on the original glyph that Blue made and choose 'copy layer style' then click on your new picture and paste layer style. Finished.

Easy. Experiment with different pictures, you'll soon find what looks good and what doesn't.

Don't forget to post your results! It will be appreciated!
    You are fast KraXik and I appreciate you timely responses. As I have been up all night doing this I am going to get some sleep and try that later and I will be sure to post my results. Yes I have photoshop Elements 10. Those are glyphs on the buttons right? or just plain out images with all the color taken out?

hahaha I lied, Im about to try it now

Thank you once again
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 2012-01-05 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    You are fast KraXik and I appreciate you timely responses. As I have been up all night doing this I am going to get some sleep and try that later and I will be sure to post my results. Yes I have photoshop Elements 10. Those are glyphs on the buttons right? or just plain out images with all the color taken out?

hahaha I lied, Im about to try it now

Thank you once again

Hmm that's another thing about this theme. With so many different icons it gets a little confusing. I was talking about the glyphs in the dock.

It should work in the same principle though. Once you have the little icon in the button just paste layer style. Then you could just edit the blending options on the background and change the colour in the gradient. Then it should look pretty similar to Blues coloured buttons.

Hmm that's another thing about this theme. With so many different icons it gets a little confusing. I was talking about the glyphs in the dock.

It should work in the same principle though. Once you have the little icon in the button just paste layer style. Then you could just edit the blending options on the background and change the colour in the gradient. Then it should look pretty similar to Blues coloured buttons.

Thanks KraXik, I got that far and have a icon for contacts I want to use but im stuck trying to pull out the four colors on it and make it the same color as the glyphs. I know how to paste and resize on the button, because I pulled a dock glyph and did it, but I just need to get the color out of this icon I found. You wouldnt by chance have that contacts button image laying around on your desktop anywhere would ya?

just saw blending options part, brb
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 2012-01-05 at 09:00 PM. Reason: was speed reading and missed something

Thanks

Thanks KraXik, I got that far and have a icon for contacts I want to use but im stuck trying to pull out the four colors on it and make it the same color as the glyphs. I know how to paste and resize on the button, because I pulled a dock glyph and did it, but I just need to get the color out of this icon I found. You wouldnt by chance have that contacts button image laying around on your desktop anywhere would ya?

just saw blending options part, brb
    I'm idiot btw so you have to explain things easily for me. Four colours? The glyph is the little icon in the middle of the coloured tag bit right? To get the glyph the same as the glyphs Blue made just copy the layer style of Blues original glyph then paste it onto yours.

I can do it for you but I've kinda moved on from this theme so would have to reinstall so wouldn't be able to do until the Saturday.

Dont sweat it. Please by no means re-install. Yes Im talking about the little icon picture in the middle of the buttons. I just need to know how to make a png icon gray or light white the the icon pictures in the buttons he has now. Hahahhaha...im just now seeing this theme and people are moving on. I'm a late bloomer..hahahaaaa

This is what it looks like now. Goneglocking did the ones I got off these fourms.

-photo.png

Just my contacts im trying to learn how to fix.
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 2012-01-05 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks

Dont sweat it. Please by no means re-install. Yes Im talking about the little icon picture in the middle of the buttons. I just need to know how to make a png icon gray or light white the the icon pictures in the buttons he has now. Hahahhaha...im just now seeing this theme and people are moving on. I'm a late bloomer..hahahaaaa
    Lol yeah a little late but it's still good. Blue is now on his second theme after this.

When you first open the psd Blue should have a stock glyph in there already. If you look at the right of the screen you will see all the different layers. Right click on Blues glyph an choose 'copy layer style' then choose your picture and past the layer style. Don't just press ctrlV. You have to right click on your layer and then pick the paste style option. This will then automatically change the picture to the same style as Blues. If not try a more solid picture with less detail.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (2012-01-05)

Thanks for all your help. I get so wraped up in doing this, im late for a meeting....ahahhaa... will try soon as I get back..but thanks for all your help.

hahahaha... see...im still here ...but I got the jest of it from that last post you made. I have to adjust the other icons because I want the same blue that Goneglocking used...but this is better then nothing and I know (almost) how I did it....will just read your post again when I get home.......

-photo-1-.png

Name:  1325790944_evolution-contacts.png
Views: 709
Size:  11.7 KB

-contacts.png

Thanks again for all your help KraXik
    Last edited by MOFOSHO; 2012-01-05 at 10:03 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MOFOSHO For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (2012-01-07)

First I want to say what a fantastic theme this is, well done! First time here so ill make my problem as simple and clear as i can:

So Ive downloaded everything and set the theme through winterboard and set it all up, but what i cant seem to do is change the music (or ipod) button, which is a word atm, to the coloured button.

Ive tried copying from the attachment and from equiX.theme/!EXTRAS!/equiX More Buttons/.... to equiX.theme/icons/...here....
    with no luck. When I respring my iphone the icon stays the same (as a word).

This only seems to be a problem when changing the ipod button; I've successfully changed a number of other icons to the coloured buttons. Any ideas???

Also, Ive tried adding the calender widget with no success. I initially used PerPageHTML to set up my springboard but when i read that you need PerPageHTML+ to add two widgets to your springboard, I downloaded it and tried to add to "equiX-Page1" allocate also "equiX-Page1 Calendar" to page 1 and respring, and the calender doesnt show.

Is this problem because Im using both 'PerPageHTML' and 'PerPageHMTL+' ? I havent tried reinstalling the theme and starting from scratch yet, with hopes that there is an easier way.

Thanks

Thanks for all your help. I get so wraped up in doing this, im late for a meeting....ahahhaa... will try soon as I get back..but thanks for all your help.

hahahaha... see...im still here ...but I got the jest of it from that last post you made. I have to adjust the other icons because I want the same blue that Goneglocking used...but this is better then nothing and I know (almost) how I did it....will just read your post again when I get home.......

-photo-1-.png

Name:  1325790944_evolution-contacts.png
Views: 709
Size:  11.7 KB

-contacts.png

Thanks again for all your help KraXik
    That is really really good man! Great work!

@tempyton

Other than double/triple check your spelling on the iPod icon and make sure it has lower case png at the end I can't suggest anything else. You've changed other icons so you know what your doing. Oh if your on iOS5 it could be that the icon would be called [email protected] rather than iPod.

I wouldn't use perpage if you've got perpage+ if I were you. There's no need. Just uninstall perpage through cydia. What you could try is changing the order of the perpage widgets in perpage. Just press on the widget title and choose move up/down.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2012-01-06 at 11:28 PM.

That is really really good man! Great work!

@tempyton

Other than double/triple check your spelling on the iPod icon and make sure it has lower case png at the end I can't suggest anything else. You've changed other icons so you know what your doing. Oh if your on iOS5 it could be that the icon would be called [email protected] rather than iPod.

I wouldn't use perpage if you've got perpage+ if I were you. There's no need. Just uninstall perpage through cydia. What you could try is changing the order of the perpage widgets in perpage. Just press on the widget title and choose move up/down.
    How right you are KraXik, no more IPOD icon...just Music.png and a Video.png now...make no sense Thanks for all your help

Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast