Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Just upgraded my iPhone 4 to ios 5.0.1 (biggest mistake of my life nothing works!) and now have a few issues with this theme. Main one is whenever I respring I get this distorted image then when the phones screen turns off and I turn it back on it looks normal again, only does this when respringing?

Also, per page and per page + do not work at all for this theme for the springboard. Think this issue was discussed and a fix would be applied in v1.1 but if not bringing it up. Pics attached for issues.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323271712.732079.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323271726.926902.jpg  

Just wanted to give props to Blue for creating one of the best looking themes ever. The thought behind every detail is unbelivable. I was using your Timeless HD theme for the longest time and made many modifications it with the help of all the posters on that thread. When I saw this theme, I just had to purchase it. After a couple of days of playing around with the settings, I think I have it to where I want it. For now anyways. . Of course with all the different mods everyone is making, I'm sure it won't be long before I change it up again.

Thanks again Blue for a truly beautiful theme. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.[ATTACH=CONFIG]dvContains[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]indexOf[/ATTACH]-photo1.jpg-photo2.jpg-photo3.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-12-07)

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Just upgraded my iPhone 4 to ios 5.0.1 (biggest mistake of my life nothing works!) and now have a few issues with this theme. Main one is whenever I respring I get this distorted image then when the phones screen turns off and I turn it back on it looks normal again, only does this when respringing?

Also, per page and per page + do not work at all for this theme for the springboard. Think this issue was discussed and a fix would be applied in v1.1 but if not bringing it up. Pics attached for issues.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323271712.732079.jpg
    That screen after respringing is normal for ios5 users at this point but if it bugs you do much remove the HTML file in the theme folder (save it somewhere on your computer).

As for PerPage I use the + version and everything works fine. Maybe do a fresh install of the theme and PerPage. It does work though I guarantee that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TWEBB911 For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-12-07)

Need some advice from the expert coders out there. I am trying to adjust the clock display so that whether it is 1:00am or 1:00pm, it will display the time as 01:00am/pm. I am looking at the Digital-clock.js file but really have no idea where to begin. Obviously anything between 10:00-12:59 is fine.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png  

First of all sweet theme. It's not too much and not too little, thanks man.

Hey blue are u doing any ui sounds for this theme

wierd...my lockscreen weather widget is good, no idea why. It worked well and I was able to change the location.
    secondly my home page weather still show the wrong location. and I cant find how to change my wallpaper for the multiple page

Quote Originally Posted by amadnei View Post
    wierd...my lockscreen weather widget is good, no idea why. It worked well and I was able to change the location.
    secondly my home page weather still show the wrong location. and I cant find how to change my wallpaper for the multiple page
    You have to change it in the PerPage folder not the theme.

Sorry to be bothersome, but i've tried everything i can think of and can not understand why every app on this theme is masked except for Music, Mail and Video. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the theme several times, i've used the icon maker and even rebooted my phone several times only to get the same results each and everytime. It's an awesome theme, works great, just those 3 icons wont theme. Can someone help me out, thanks in advance..

For some reason when I install new apps via cydia I get a blank white icon for them. I used the Theme Icon Maker (TIM) and they were listed so applied, respring, still no effect for them. Any ideas to have my icons display correct? Thanks-imageuploadedbymodmyi1323317911.559408.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1323317925.618920.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Need some advice from the expert coders out there. I am trying to adjust the clock display so that whether it is 1:00am or 1:00pm, it will display the time as 01:00am/pm. I am looking at the Digital-clock.js file but really have no idea where to begin. Obviously anything between 10:00-12:59 is fine.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks.
    I just noticed that the AM times are how I would like the clock to be displayed as you can see in the attached pic. It is when the time is PM that the '0' at the front is no longer there. Does anyone know what line of code I need to change?

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png  

wierd....why my weather widget is not like you, I mean mine dont get out of the box

wierd....why my weather widget is not like you, I mean mine dont get out of the box
    This is because I am using Ian Nicoll's original weather mod that he created a while back. The one used in this theme is a modified version of the one I am using, re-coded to fit in that small window frame.

Is it buggy when you use the big one ?

...I cant get the right location for the weather widget, I change the code in locationhere.js ( perpagehtml )

and anyone know how to change the wallpaper ? I tryed photoshop but turn out I had no top and bottom bar
    Last edited by amadnei; 2011-12-08 at 05:05 PM.

Not buggy at all. Been using it for all my themes.

Not sure why you're not able to get the right location. What is your city code?

Can you tell me how to put the widget you use please ?
    My city code is : CAXX3010

This city code doesn't seem to work. What is your zip code?

that kinda private , I can put it instead of the code ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

The code is wrong/doesn't work. Perhaps try a nearby city.

I don't think you can. I just wanted the zip code to see if I can pull up the city code from Yahoo weather myself and test it out on my end.

Is it possible to get just the images of Safari, Photos, Camera, and Settings for the Colored Buttons or the PSD that includes these layers? I would like to change the color of these butttons but the included PSD only has layers for phone, iPod, BiteSMS, Mail, and Facebook.

Thanks.

Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast