Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beaudet View Post
    Well as much as I like this theme, I am going to have to look for another until the problem of the white icons on the dock can be fixed!
    If you really want to use springjumps then email the creator and ask him to fix them on ios5.0.1.

If you don't mind turning springjumps off then use the walls above ^

Yes I did email the creator yesterday and will follow up today, have not heard from them yet.

Thanks

Thanks

By creator I meant the springjump creator not the theme creator. :s

Yes I am with you on that one. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    @ KraXik

any chance I could trouble you for a couple of text icons?

'WEB' and 'SMS'

would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sms.png   -web.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (2011-12-05)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post

Thanks heaps mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaudet View Post
    Anyone no how to get rid of the white icons in the dock to show correctly???
    REBOOT 2 times. also worked for me.

Long story short! No! Seams to be a problem with springjumps. I went to a different theme until it is fixed.

hello I got this theme today, Ive been trying to make it work for now 3hours
    here what I cannot get to work :the home weather dont show the good weather place(even after putting my weather code in the html file)
    On the locked page, It show the original time , so its hide the weather thing, and it make it really ugly.
    I dont have the clock/day in any of my page (top )
    and finaly when I open a folder(idk what its suppose to do) it show my regular wallpaper wich is really wierd and dont fit with the theme.

ah and I was asking myself if its possible to use the mail custom icon for an texting app( textme )
    Last edited by amadnei; 2011-12-06 at 03:48 AM.

Thanks

Anyone happen to have a button icon for the regular google search app?
    Last edited by scooles; 2011-12-06 at 07:37 PM.

Can someone please post the widget.html file from the equiX-Page1 folder in PerPageHTML? I was playing around trying to make some edits but forgot to save the original code. Please help.

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amadnei View Post
    hello I got this theme today, Ive been trying to make it work for now 3hours
    here what I cannot get to work :the home weather dont show the good weather place(even after putting my weather code in the html file)
    On the locked page, It show the original time , so its hide the weather thing, and it make it really ugly.
    I dont have the clock/day in any of my page (top )
    and finaly when I open a folder(idk what its suppose to do) it show my regular wallpaper wich is really wierd and dont fit with the theme.

ah and I was asking myself if its possible to use the mail custom icon for an texting app( textme )
    Wow where to begin? Where do you live and I'll find your weather code?

Download clockhide by PK on cydia to hide the lockscreen clock.

To sort your folders either download folder enhancer (highly recommended) or choose a picture from your photo app and set that as your background.

Yes you can use any image for anything!! Just copy the mail icon and paste it twice in the icon bundle. Then rename them to (your app name).png and (your app name)@2x.png.

Quote Originally Posted by scooles View Post
    Anyone happen to have a button icon for the regular google search app?
    I can try making one on the weekend if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Can someone please post the widget.html file from the equiX-Page1 folder in PerPageHTML? I was playing around trying to make some edits but forgot to save the original code. Please help.

Thanks.
    Not really supposed to give parts of a paid theme out. Can't you redownload?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-12-07)

Thanks

That would be sweet. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post

Not really supposed to give parts of a paid theme out. Can't you redownload?
    I could re-download it from Cydia but wouldn't that re-install the files and force me to set up everything again? Spent a lot of time modding different parts of this theme and would hate to have to go thru it again.

thanks alot kraxik,
    I live in canada near montreal. By memory my code was CAXX3010

about folder, Is it possible to make the folder open in the black right box ?

EDIT: now I dont have clock at all ( exept the really tiny one on the top )
    Last edited by amadnei; 2011-12-06 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    I could re-download it from Cydia but wouldn't that re-install the files and force me to set up everything again? Spent a lot of time modding different parts of this theme and would hate to have to go thru it again.
    Back-up all your version of the theme (duplicate and even re-name), re-download the theme, take the file you need and put it into your back-up.

anyone got idea why these are happenning ? o.o-helpmeplease.png-helpmeplease1.png-helpmeplease2.png
    *EDIT : If I put 6 springjumps icons on the dock it works.
    Help me with the keyboard, the lockscreen and the spotlight please !

Cool I was able to make most of the thing work after I restored it, I just dont know how to change the picture of icon and wallpaper, I cant change the file in iexplorer, do I need ifile ?

borhui, for the dock you need 6 button to fit perfectly , usualy I put 5 springjump and my music.

for the lockscreen you need to get clockhide in cydia, its free. ( thanks to KraXik )
    Last edited by amadnei; 2011-12-07 at 05:35 AM.

thanks amadnei i found the guide to remove clock at FAQ, and now my only problem is the spotlight there. there's a clock behind the "Search iPhone" bar.-helpmeplease1.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borhui View Post
    thanks amadnei i found the guide to remove clock at FAQ, and now my only problem is the spotlight there. there's a clock behind the "Search iPhone" bar.-helpmeplease1.png
    That clock won't go as its a widget.html in winterboard so will so show on every page.

If it bothers you that much you could add it to perpage app however it will move your clock down 10px so you would have to change the files up 10px.

Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast