Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks

lots of little vines with 1.3 growing with this theme on my phone. not as smooth as when I was on 4.3.5 with 1.2. Lockinfo wont engage, lots of ram usage, lagging, springs jumps somewhat covered with a black overlay, sound and lighting issues. I have only what the theme requires for set up and operation. looking for a smoothier ride for now and keeping it stock.

I noticed ram issues with ios 5 on my iPhone 4. With no animated weather or per page. Now I have the 4s but no jailbreak. My life is incomplete to say the least

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

It's strange but I think iOS5 is so much quicker. I have a little lag the first time I open the notification centre but that's probably all the addons.

Your springjumps being covered by a black overlay has been fixed. You need to have a look at your perpage folders.

Thanks

Where is the fix download please

Thanks

It is in the latest update. The equiX perpage 1-6 wallpapers all changed to remove the black overlay.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    It is in the latest update. The equiX perpage 1-6 wallpapers all changed to remove the black overlay.
    means we have to download the whole file from ithemesky again?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ybtan View Post
    means we have to download the whole file from ithemesky again?
    Yup, or any other place of purchase. This is quite normal with updates.

Be warned to make a backup of any personal changes made as the updated theme will re-write them to theme stock.

Yup, or any other place of purchase. This is quite normal with updates.

Be warned to make a backup of any personal changes made as the updated theme will re-write them to theme stock.
    haha ok. Because I just downloaded your newer version yesterday night. Thanks!

Thanks

haha ok. Because I just downloaded your newer version yesterday night. Thanks!
    Oh you will probably have the latest version already then (1.3) so won't need to re-download. Oh and it's bluemetals theme not mine >

Oh you will probably have the latest version already then (1.3) so won't need to re-download. Oh and it's bluemetals theme not mine >
    yea i downloaded 1.3 so i guess its the same as what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is right, the analog clocks must be ordered on top of the main theme at Winterboard. They just cover the digital clock. When you install this theme is should be ordered right so i didn`t mention that.

See post one:

NOTE: For rewriting the Weather.html use iFile on your iPhone or a simple text editor like "Editor" (on any PC) NOT a HTML editor.

Install it again and donīt use WordPad or anything else, only Editor or change the code directly on your iphone with iFile. For some reason other editors corrupt the code.

ANother thing: i just released a little fix for the ProCal at post one. So if you use this widget and your days are missaligned use the fix, you only need to replace a theme file (see FAQ please)

Hi,

What do you mean with rewrite the weather.html ? Do i have copy everything from the html to an editor and than rename it to html ? And no copy & paste right ?

which version of Iconoclasm can use in iOS5 for this theme?

Thanks

which version of Iconoclasm can use in iOS5 for this theme?
    Version 1.7 and use the layout - FiveIRows Improved (by Keyaku)

Quote Originally Posted by j1GsaW View Post
    Hi,

What do you mean with rewrite the weather.html ? Do i have copy everything from the html to an editor and than rename it to html ? And no copy & paste right ?
    No he just means when you edit the HTML (like for C or F) make sure you use one of the programmes he mentioned otherwise it can sometimes mess up the file. I recommend iFile from cydia. It's free and does everything I want.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-11-03 at 07:31 PM.

Nice... i edit the html data with editor and now it works... Is anywhere here icons ? not the colored bottons, but icons for pictures for exampe... i know there is a mask, but i dont want the default icons

Thanks

I use the icons from StudioOS. Still use text and coloured ones but instead of the equiX shadowy looking ones, I switched them.

Edit: A few posts up I posted a screenshot with them in.

if i want to remove this theme's lockscreen. which files/folders should i delete?

Thanks

if i want to remove this theme's lockscreen. which files/folders should i delete?
    LockBackground.HTML. Create a backup just incase you want it back.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

ybtan (2011-11-04)

Hello KraXik,

First of all thanks for your help. I would use the icons+iconsmask fromt the LIVE OS theme, can you explain me which files i have to replace ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j1GsaW View Post
    Hello KraXik,

First of all thanks for your help. I would use the icons+iconsmask fromt the LIVE OS theme, can you explain me which files i have to replace ?
    Yeah good shout. Great icons! So if you make a new folder in your theme section and just call it something like LiveOS icons. Open that folder and inside make a new folder and call it Bundles. Inside the bundles folder you will need a com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder. Then go into your LiveOS bundles folder and find the mobile icons framework and copy across the three pngs. AppIconMask/Overlay/Shadow. Then copy over the Icons folder into the folder.

Enable your new theme in winterboard at the top and all done!

Thanks for that explanation, but you have to know that my iPhone is from Germany... does it matter ? and dont i have to edit any file ?

Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast