Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Bought this theme a few weeks ago. Very nice theme. Good effort 'Blue'. Any info on this compatible with iOS5 yet ? and will you leave info if or when there is ? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zac110571 View Post
    Bought this theme a few weeks ago. Very nice theme. Good effort 'Blue'. Any info on this compatible with iOS5 yet ? and will you leave info if or when there is ? Thanks.
    I've just installed this on iOS there a few issues. Blue is creating a new theme for iOS5 now so he can learn the changes. Once that's nailed the updates for the older themes will come.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    I've just installed this on iOS there a few issues. Blue is creating a new theme for iOS5 now so he can learn the changes. Once that's nailed the updates for the older themes will come.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac110571 View Post
    Thanks.
    It's working fine on IOS 5, just missing the clock and the calendar. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319403749.181502.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb1975 View Post
    It's working fine on IOS 5, just missing the clock and the calendar. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319403749.181502.jpg
    Yeh but look at your springjumps. For some reason the dock is BEHIND the perpage wallpaper.

Also look at your status bar. Completely unthemed. It works ok but not perfect and the no clock/calendar thing is a pretty big issue.

Yeh but look at your springjumps. For some reason the dock is BEHIND the perpage wallpaper.

Also look at your status bar. Completely unthemed. It works ok but not perfect and the no clock/calendar thing is a pretty big issue.
    . I concur. That's how good this theme is though. Even like this it's the best one out there. Can anyone make another dark blue button for music since there is no more iPod button please? Thanks.

II

Here are my blue buttons. No design in them just blue.
    Music, Messages, Mail, Phone

Open with WinZip only

There are a bunch of buttons blue made at the !EXTRA! equiX All Buttons folder which includes Music buttons
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by goneglocking; 2011-10-24 at 12:48 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goneglocking For This Useful Post:

Dursr (2011-10-24), KraXik (2011-10-24)

added Blues Signal and wifi to ios5

Place extracted files into the UIImages folder on iphone. Use Winzip to extract.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This theme will be updated to iOS5. This will last a little bit as I first update older themes. I started yesterday on porting TimelessHD and probably release a update this week. Then follows evolutionHD, LiveOS and equiX.

Please be patient in the meanwhile. Thanks.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the text colours in the SMS bubble. That white shadow is driving me crazy!

Thanks

Comes from ios5 i think ?

So, within only one evening i reworked/updated my old, but most successfull theme "TimelessHD" to iOS5, including fixing all widgets (thanks to Ian, again ), making a new Notification center theme, reworking installation guide, preview pictures and text. Enough for one evening....

Next one is LiveOS or Evolution HD and then equiX
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-10-25 at 11:04 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-10-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

Next one is LiveOS or Evolution HD and then equiX
    Ha! That will teach you for being so creative!

Edit: no love for studioOS? I prefer the look of equiX but StudioOS has my favourite ever icons! I use them for equiX.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

hey! blue! if i donate $10 can you please get on twitter?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Can anyone tell me if springjumps and perpagehtml + are compatible with ios 5

Green Apple
    Thanks
    KraXik,

1. can you tell me how how to get rid of the weather frame so the weather flows all the way accross the screen. i have been playing in /private/var/stash/Themes.ymmsqW/equiX.theme/uni.html. but just have not found the right adjustment or maybe im not even in the right place
    2. how do i get the clock down in the lower left corner. i have put the right page in perpage but not sure on the clock location. thank you in advance

p.s.
    Blue what A GREAT THEME!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to change the text colours in the SMS bubble. That white shadow is driving me crazy!

It seems that it is only the incoming txts that have the white shadow. I just changed the bubbles to get rid of the annoying glow. Also has anyone figured out how to theme the slider bar for notifications on the lockscreen.

One more thing, can i request a colored button for Shazam RED and MyAT&T.

TIA

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey Girl For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-10-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Can anyone tell me if springjumps and perpagehtml + are compatible with ios 5
    Yep they are. Although any perpage wallpaper will go infront of the dock and any dock icons.

Quote Originally Posted by mikespda View Post
    KraXik,

1. can you tell me how how to get rid of the weather frame so the weather flows all the way accross the screen. i have been playing in /private/var/stash/Themes.ymmsqW/equiX.theme/uni.html. but just have not found the right adjustment or maybe im not even in the right place
    2. how do i get the clock down in the lower left corner. i have put the right page in perpage but not sure on the clock location. thank you in advance

p.s.
    1. The easiest thing to use is the UniAW from LiveOS. It's a stand-alone theme activated in winterboard. No settings to change just plug and play. Although I'm not sure if it made the jump to iOS5. Although Blue is updating it as we speak.
    2. Again the clock is moded from LiveOS code. I've not done it myself but maybe someone else can give the position codes that they used.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-10-26 at 07:16 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

delutedsoul (2011-10-27)

Well thanks for the info....but that's unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by mikespda View Post
    KraXik,

p.s.
    The clock i used is from TimelessHD, removed the background files and altered the position in the clock.html file.

Thanks

So, i planed to update EvolutionHD but Iconoclasm and InfiniBoard donīt work on iOS5.

Unfortunatly equiX needs Iconoclasm too, any experiences guys ?

Page 45 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast