Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Hey guys,
    I know little about this stuff so I'll apologize in advance if I'm being stupid.

I installed the theme, and started setting it up. At first, I had the themed icons for the page jumps, but everything else was unthemed.

I deselected, and selected the theme again in winterboard and resprung, and now there are no icons visible for anything at all, only the titles. Could anyone provide some insight?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Deebs - Go to winterboard and turn on summerboard mode. If this doesn't work, a screenshot would be a big help!

Hello guys!

Firstly, i'm sorry for my English, but i'm french

I've installed this wonderful theme yesterday but i have some problems with it.

I can't change the camera icon, even with the icons in extras folder, and all applications labels disappear except folders labels.

Anyone have a solution ? (Summerboard options is already on). I'll post a screenshot soon.

-img_0190.png

edit : I tried some modifications but it still doesn't work. I've this problem (no labels...) since i update Winterboard to the latest version (0.9.3901) today. When i uninstall the theme and reinstall, same problem. I hope someone can help me...
    Last edited by HBK_92i; 2011-10-19 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Add details

Thanks

Deebs - I think it is to do with the order of your themes in winterboard. Try putting the analog clock at the very top then put EquiX underneath that. Then Respring. See if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Deebs - I think it is to do with the order of your themes in winterboard. Try putting the analog clock at the very top then put EquiX underneath that. Then Respring. See if that helps.
    I actually got frustrated last night and just uninstalled equiX, with the intention of figuring it all out later. But after uninstalling, there are still no icons! When i pull up the recent apps menu, the icons are there, but not on the dock or on any pages.

Any idea what the hell happened?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319043587.222846.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1319043573.641580.jpg  

Hey guys,

I'm after a bit of help please if possible. Firstly i'm on iOS 5 so i'm not sure if that makes a difference as i know that theme will not be 100% iOS 5 compatible.

Please see the screenshot below. Does anybody know why :

1) My calendar is missing??
    2) My dock isn't themed??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT - Found out about my dock. I had the analogue theme activated in W/B.
    Last edited by Deyno1903; 2011-10-19 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deebs View Post
    I actually got frustrated last night and just uninstalled equiX, with the intention of figuring it all out later. But after uninstalling, there are still no icons! When i pull up the recent apps menu, the icons are there, but not on the dock or on any pages.

Any idea what the hell happened?
    Er that's not right! What do you have running in winterboard? Did you just delete winterboard or did you deselect/uninstall the themes? Have you tried clearing your 'cache'. You can use an app from Cydia for that.

Er that's not right! What do you have running in winterboard? Did you just delete winterboard or did you deselect/uninstall the themes? Have you tried clearing your 'cache'. You can use an app from Cydia for that.
    Didn't uninstall winterboard, i don't have themes running though. Haven't tried clearing cache... Do i need an app or can i just empty the folder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deebs View Post
    Didn't uninstall winterboard, i don't have themes running though. Haven't tried clearing cache... Do i need an app or can i just empty the folder?
    'perfect theme' from Cydia is probably the easiest.

What's confusing me is the first issue was with the labels under the icons not showing. This is usually due to an info plist. However when you uninstall it's the labels that show and not the icons.

Sorry but I pass. I have no idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm after a bit of help please if possible. Firstly i'm on iOS 5 so i'm not sure if that makes a difference as i know that theme will not be 100% iOS 5 compatible.

Please see the screenshot below. Does anybody know why :

1) My calendar is missing??
    2) My dock isn't themed??

EDIT - Found out about my dock. I had the analogue theme activated in W/B.
    I've heard 'lockbackground.html' doesn't work too good in iOS5, could it be possible that widget.html doesn't work either?
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-10-19 at 08:53 PM.

'perfect theme' from Cydia is probably the easiest.
    I've heard 'lockbackground.html' doesn't work too good in iOS5, could it be possible that widget.html doesn't work either?
    Hmmm, might be the case. What is strange is that i had the calendar working, then after a simple respiring it vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_92i View Post
    Hello guys!

Firstly, i'm sorry for my English, but i'm french

I've installed this wonderful theme yesterday but i have some problems with it.

I can't change the camera icon, even with the icons in extras folder, and all applications labels disappear except folders labels.

Anyone have a solution ? (Summerboard options is already on). I'll post a screenshot soon.

-img_0190.png

edit : I tried some modifications but it still doesn't work. I've this problem (no labels...) since i update Winterboard to the latest version (0.9.3901) today. When i uninstall the theme and reinstall, same problem. I hope someone can help me...
    I had the same exact labels problem!! all labels under icons are disappearing ! pls provide the solution for that ! I like this theme so much but without the labels showing I will be delecting the theme for sure... pls help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewliaaa View Post
    I had the same exact labels problem!! all labels under icons are disappearing ! pls provide the solution for that ! I like this theme so much but without the labels showing I will be delecting the theme for sure... pls help
    Make sure equiX is top in winterboard.

Use ifile or ifunbox or whatever an go into your equiX theme folder. Open info.plist. Near the bottom will be <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key> and abit lower I believe the colour is White. Change it to whatever you want. Gold, yellow, purple etc etc. Then respring.

Oh and you might want to change the opacity value to 1 to make it very bright.

Make sure equiX is top in winterboard.

Use ifile or ifunbox or whatever an go into your equiX theme folder. Open info.plist. Near the bottom will be <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key> and abit lower I believe the colour is White. Change it to whatever you want. Gold, yellow, purple etc etc. Then respring.

Oh and you might want to change the opacity value to 1 to make it very bright.
    I just changed the colour from "white" to "grey" and the opacity to 1. But still, only the folders' labels are showing, icon's not...
    any other solution?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Thank you,
    All resized. Sorry for the delay.
    No worries about the delay. I know you are busy.

is it only me having the label-missing problem?
    my iphone 4 is on iOS 4.1
    can anyone help?

Thanks

can anyone help?
    The theme only changes the colour of the labels and make the dock labels transparent. There must be some other tweak or theme changing it. Do you have sprigtomize or label changer or any other themes running?

The theme only changes the colour of the labels and make the dock labels transparent. There must be some other tweak or theme changing it. Do you have sprigtomize or label changer or any other themes running?
    No I do not. I only have Barrel and infinifolders installed.

Thanks

And what themes do you have running in winterboard?

can anyone help?
    Winterboard version 0.9.3901, which is the
    Newest version removes the undocked icon labels, you
    can lookup version 0.9.3211-1 which would fix your issue.
    Last edited by ricgo; 2011-10-20 at 09:43 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ricgo For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricgo View Post
    Winterboard version 0.9.3901, which is the
    Newest version removes the undocked icon labels, you
    can lookup version 0.9.3211-1 which would fix your issue.
    And if this doesn't work download 'label fix' in Cydia and put it top in winterboard.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

goneglocking (2011-10-21)

Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast