Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Unfortunatly app copies are not possible
    What you could do is make duplicates of the home page springjump and place these over the clock. Then a double press will get you the clock....

Best I can think of... :s

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post
    i don't know if this has been posted, it's been a while since i've tried a new theme. I'm having trouble with Springjumps. I'm trying to install this theme, but the springjumps that i'm trying to hide, won't hide. The same thing happens if i go into SBSettings and hide icons. They always show back up after i respring.

I really want this theme, but i can't figure this problem out. Can anyone help?
    To understand you right, if you start the springjumps app and enable only the needed springjumps 0-5 all of the possible 9 springjumps are visible ???

By the way: im very disappointed of the new iphone 4s. After 1 1/2 years (probably much longer ) of development they made everything new and packed it into the old iPhone4 case with the same small 3,5 inch display ?

This will be the first iphone i wont buy, sometimes i think Apple is completly insane. I WANT MY IPHONE 5 !!!
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-10-05 at 10:20 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-10-05)

you said it.......sad day for iphone lovers in my book......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-10-05)

To understand you right, if you start the springjumps app and enable only the needed springjumps 0-5 all of the possible 9 springjumps are visible ???

[/SIZE][/B]

Correct. I go to SBSettings trying to hide icons and I also go into springjumps itself trying to hide the extras, and every time I scroll or re-spring, they are still there. They won't go away:-(

I paid for this theme and now I can't get it to work right:-(

@Bluemetal
    That's too bad to hear, though I understand. I'm getting the 4S, since I'm currently on the 3GS. Your themes are the only ones I like using on my iPhone. I'm hoping iPhone 4 themes will not be too difficult to port to the 4S. I want to see Timeless, LiveOS, and Equix in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    What you could do is make duplicates of the home page springjump and place these over the clock. Then a double press will get you the clock....

Best I can think of... :s

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted on MMI. I was on the verge of an app that made duplicate apps for any of your apps. It is possible to duplicate the clock and calendar apps. Work got in the way and now Im set to get married so as usual life has intervened. You can search my app here on MMI. Just search perpageapps... hopefully its still there
    Last edited by DampDesigns; 2011-10-05 at 04:13 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DampDesigns For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-10-05), KraXik (2011-10-05), Stritheor (2011-10-05)

I agree about the iPhone 4s. It's extremely disappointing. It's great for people still on the 3GS or for those who are super excited about Siri. Other than that I see no point in upgrading This is this the first time I'm not stoked about an Apple update .

Hopefully somebody smarter than me will figure out a way to duplicate the clock app successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Stritheor View Post
    I agree about the iPhone 4s. It's extremely disappointing. It's great for people still on the 3GS or for those who are super excited about Siri. Other than that I see no point in upgrading This is this the first time I'm not stoked about an Apple update .

Hopefully somebody smarter than me will figure out a way to duplicate the clock app successfully.
    I have the Siri app anyway on my iPhone 4 no big deal.

You have the Siri app on your iPhone 4? As in currently?

Thanks

But guys the iPhone 4 is STILL the thinest smart phone on the market. The glass backing is lush. It now has a 64gb storage(!!!!!) and dual core(!!!!) in the same tiny case! A phone that looks so much more high quality than any other out there.

It's nothing short of a miracle that it all fit in. It doesn't have a bigger screen, but a bigger screen means a bigger phone. Then you start to lose the neat and smart design.

Did you complain when the 3GS came out? Yet that was no different to this new upgrade. Apart from an extra 3 month wait, what's the difference between releases?

T
    By the way: im very disappointed of the new iphone 4s. After 1/2 years (probably much longer ) of development they made everything new and packed it into the old iPhone4 case with the same small 3,5 inch display ?

This will be the first iphone i wont buy, sometimes i think Apple is completly insane. I WANT MY IPHONE 5 !!!

Hello,

Same feeling here...unless 4s will have 1Gb RAM.

Nicos

PS. Any news about Dreamboard theme? Any beta?

By the way: im very disappointed of the new iphone 4s. After 1 1/2 years (probably much longer ) of development they made everything new and packed it into the old iPhone4 case with the same small 3,5 inch display ?

It is a little disappointing and I hear where you are coming from, but I am sure I won't be able to resist, it will be my Christmas present to myself, of coarse when the "5" comes out the 4S will be passed to my wife as it's always been when I buy a new phone so she will definitely be wanting me to get one as she is after my "iPhone4"

nevermind, figured this problem out

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jozef View Post
    @Bluemetal
    That's too bad to hear, though I understand. I'm getting the 4S, since I'm currently on the 3GS. Your themes are the only ones I like using on my iPhone. I'm hoping iPhone 4 themes will not be too difficult to port to the 4S. I want to see Timeless, LiveOS, and Equix in HD.
    So the hardware of the 4s is good and worth to update from 3G or 3Gs, but a larger screen, LTE, NFC, Facebook integration and everything else is missing (for me) and im sure you would prefer to update to a iPhone5 and not 4s

This themes musst NOT be updated primary to iphone 4s but to iOS 5
    But therefore i could do that, we need a iphone 4s, a final iOS5 and iPhone 4s with a untethered jailbreak, all needed Cydia apps must be updated to this OS and device and so on. Something no one can answer at the moment.... The theme maker is the last in line to finally port it

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    But guys the iPhone 4 is STILL the thinest smart phone on the market. The glass backing is lush. It now has a 64gb storage(!!!!!) and dual core(!!!!) in the same tiny case! A phone that looks so much more high quality than any other out there.

It's nothing short of a miracle that it all fit in. It doesn't have a bigger screen, but a bigger screen means a bigger phone. Then you start to lose the neat and smart design.

Did you complain when the 3GS came out? Yet that was no different to this new upgrade. Apart from an extra 3 month wait, what's the difference between releases?
    I dont agree

1. You can build a new iPhone without making it significant larger, e. g. making a borderless display.
    2. When the 3Gs came out there was nearly no competiton but now every Android, WP 7 phone has a larger display.
    3. The iPhone is a internet and media device, so a large display is a absolutly must have. The iPhone was such a big success in 2007 because of this "huge" touch screen.
    4. Apple needed 1 1/2 years to pack a bought cam and a ready A5 CPU into a old body ? This is a confession of failure.

Apple was the leading smartphone maker of this world, with this "new" iPhone Apple is now hunted and attackable by any other producer from the begining. There is no advance and no innovation anymore.

The next generation of Androids, coming before Christmas, will finally all passing the new iPhone 4s.

This decission was one of the worst Apple ever made. And this is someone saying that loves Apple and bought every iPhone. The fact that Apple wont give us the SIRI (software!) only to push this 4s is a cheek !
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-10-05 at 06:45 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-10-05)

@Blue

i figured out my first question, so i edited.

Is there somewhere i can get icons for the apps that just display as words?

i.e. safari displays as only a word, but i'd like an icon

disregard the attached photo, i don't know how to remove it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -3npshe5u3cf.png  
    Last edited by BlackReigns; 2011-10-05 at 07:59 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Blue,

i hope you'll be able to port this theme to ios 5. You are right, the themers are the last in the queue to complete the jailbreak but for me the theme are the main reason for jailbreaking my device.

It's always the same. After the decision is made for a theme I will stay longer with, a SW update will be released soon.

I need this theme on ios 5, so please, don't leave us alone :-)

Regards

-img_0355.jpg

can anyone explain why my bitesms is smooshed?

Default Tap to Unlock
    My tap to unlock
    -img_0370.png
    Dursr

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dursr View Post
    My tap to unlock
    -img_0370.png
    Dursr
    Can you share?

Thanks

Blue a very small amendment to your instructions on page 1. You need to edit calendar2.HTML on the procal. I can't see anywhere in calendar.HTML to change so I guess it is calendar2.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-10-08)

Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast