Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Quote Originally Posted by xvtecx View Post
    Page one of EquiX, What do u think of these Glyph Icons??
    Nice...Sharing???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its not working that way, the widget does not fit properly on the pages.
    Much easyer is to copy the files from page1 exept the calender folders and wallpaper to page 2,3,4,5,6.
    Works perfect!

Please someone upload icons for Maps, BiteSMS, and iPod with mask overlay already applied. Its driving me nuts having these 3 apps not themed lol. Sorry for asking again but didn't want my request to get buried in the thread. Thanks again.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder1473 View Post
    Please someone upload icons for Maps, BiteSMS, and iPod with mask overlay already applied. Its driving me nuts having these 3 apps not themed lol. Sorry for asking again but didn't want my request to get buried in the thread. Thanks again.
    Try downloading theme icon maker from cydia.

I tried theme icon maker and icon harvester. It worked for bitesms app but not for maps or iPod app. So weird haha, so I'm still hoping someone can post those two apps already themed with mask and overlay. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

iPod icons here - http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6238423

Good news RAM fans!

That is a pic of a liveclock in action. So one less widget to run, however on all other pages you will notice there is just a blank space in the top left. Entirely up to you whether you would rather have - A bit more available RAM with the analog clock, Complete analog clock with a little less RAM or complete digital clock. The choice is yours.

Instructions -

1. Download Liveclock from Cydia (free I think).
    2. Put the two images and plist attached here in Var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/equiX.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/.... here ....
    -liveclockicon-2x.png-liveclockicon-2x.png

Make sure the two icons are called LiveClockIcon.png and [email protected]. The plist (here LiveClock.plist (it won't upload with MMi)) needs to be called LiveClock.plist

3. Then go to Var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/equiX.theme/widgets/clock/... here... Make a backup copy of digital clock set.css incase it all goes wrong. Next go into your digital clock set.css and change it to look like the two images attached here by adding - display: none; - under the clock description and the am/pm description.
    -ampm.jpg-time.jpg

4. Make sure the theme "liveclockdisabled" is NOT active in winterboard.
    5. Respring

First ever try of this so let me know what you think/any improvments?
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-28 at 10:33 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-29), Blue (2011-09-28), cdrwinston (2011-09-29), Dursr (2011-09-29)

Thanks so much guys. I have finally been able to get those 3 icons themed. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    There is a way... I think., I am still using my "Lumo" theme so can't really try it but it should work. It's a little awkward because of the background window but here it goes:

1. On you phone, navigate to "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1".
    2. Save all the files and folders in this folder (step 1) to you PC incase you want them back.
    3. Delete all the files from this folder (step 1) so it's completely empty.
    4. There is a "Wallpaper.png" file attached at the end of this post, save it to your PC/Mac and then transfer it into this folder (step 1) so now in the "step 1" folder you just have the new "Wallpaper.png" file, nothing else.
    6. This was the awkward bit! Now you need to change every "Wallpaper.png" files in pages 2 to 6 in the PerPageHTML folder so the window on the left side is not covering the weather info, so.. download and unzip the attached file (at the end of this post) called "New perpage walls.zip" Here you will find the new wallpaper files.
    Re-name the "Social Page2.png" file to "Wallpaper.png" and put it into the "equiX-Page2" folder replacing the old one (Back up the old one first!!)
    Re-name the "Work Page3.png" file to "Wallpaper.png" and put it into the "equiX-Page3" folder replacing the old one (Back up the old one first!!)
    Re-name the "Media Page4.png" file to "Wallpaper.png" and put it into the "equiX-Page4" folder replacing the old one (Back up the old one first!!)
    Re-name the "Games Page5.png" file to "Wallpaper.png" and put it into the "equiX-Page5" folder replacing the old one (Back up the old one first!!)
    Re-name the "Config Page6.png" file to "Wallpaper.png" and put it into the "equiX-Page6" folder replacing the old one (Back up the old one first!!)
    Whew!!
    7. Download the stand-alone equiX Weather file HERE and unzip it.
    8. Open the newly unzipped folder, then input your weather code/Celsius or Fahrenheit choice/Language etc into the "locationHere.js" file, save the file when done.
    9. Place the unzipped "equiX Weather.theme" folder into your "Library/Themes" folder on your phone.
    10. On your phone, open WinterBoard, make sure the new "equiX Weather.theme" is above the "equiX.theme" and then activate it.
    11. Re-spring.
    12. Report any faults (or if it's okay) here with screen shots please.

Good luck.

Ian.

Ok mate, thanks for a very detailed instructions, but there's a problem. See here, this was my page 6 before, I am using the weather inside the perpage for page 6:

After, deleting the weather files in the 6th page and copying the wallpaper for it(I use my page 6 for WEB apps so don't mind the label), enabling the weather theme, this is the result:

1. The weather is not aligned anymore with the wall on the right.
    2. The wallpaper is very different, I mean the blue background for the page label is deleted.
    3. There is a visible line forming a square in the middle of the wallpaper, and on the top right of it is the weather background.
    4. And also the weather frame is not aligned to the weather itself..

Sorry if I am a pain in the ***.....

Thanks in advance...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-29), Dursr (2011-09-29), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    stay tuned
    PhanaticD is working on a Dreamboard version of equiX. No release date known. Just to let you know

And six more buttons aviable now:

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-28 at 11:57 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dursr (2011-09-29), KraXik (2011-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    Ok mate, thanks for a very detailed instructions, but there's a problem. See here, this was my page 6 before, I am using the weather inside the perpage for page 6:

After, deleting the weather files in the 6th page and copying the wallpaper for it(I use my page 6 for WEB apps so don't mind the label), enabling the weather theme, this is the result:

1. The weather is not aligned anymore with the wall on the right.
    2. The wallpaper is very different, I mean the blue background for the page label is deleted.
    3. There is a visible line forming a square in the middle of the wallpaper, and on the top right of it is the weather background.
    4. And also the weather frame is not aligned to the weather itself..

Sorry if I am a pain in the ***.....

Thanks in advance...
    Thanks for the report, the screen shot's are helpful as is the information you provide.

Okay, As we have Typhoon signal 8 here in Hong Kong I don't have to go to work so I will install equiX and fix this problems.
    I wouldn't advise using the easier way that "jschouw" describes in post 622 above, this means running the animations 6 times and I'm guessing would be a real battery killer.
    The position of the window/Weather is just the 40px bug in PerPage.
    I don't have the "Web" wallpaper! In page 6 is the "Config" wallpaper, did I miss something here?
    Don't know what the "line" is yet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-29), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by jschouw View Post
    Its not working that way, the widget does not fit properly on the pages.
    Much easyer is to copy the files from page1 exept the calender folders and wallpaper to page 2,3,4,5,6.
    Works perfect!
    Mate, if you have been reading my posts and looking at my screenshots before your post, I already did that!!! I asked Ian because as he said, I'm running 6 animations and it's a RAM killer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks for the report, the screen shot's are helpful as is the information you provide.

Okay, As we have Typhoon signal 8 here in Hong Kong I don't have to go to work so I will install equiX and fix this problems.
    I wouldn't advise using the easier way that "jschouw" describes in post 622 above, this means running the animations 6 times and I'm guessing would be a real battery killer.
    The position of the window/Weather is just the 40px bug in PerPage.
    I don't have the "Web" wallpaper! In page 6 is the "Config" wallpaper, did I miss something here?
    Don't know what the "line" is yet.
    About the wallpaper, I created myself a wallpaper from tge psd provided to fit my own setup, and I rearranged the springjumps glyphs te way I liked it..

I tried editing the css to fit the weather background, but I'm at the office now..

Also the line I think is the weather background stretched out..

Well, waiting for the fix bro..

PS: I also want to disable the calendar and day + put the clock in the middle in both homescreen and lockscreen..
    Sorry if I'm too much already..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    Mate, if you have been reading my posts and looking at my screenshots before your post, I already did that!!! I asked Ian because as he said, I'm running 6 animations and it's a RAM killer..

About the wallpaper, I created myself a wallpaper from tge psd provided to fit my own setup, and I rearranged the springjumps glyphs te way I liked it..

I tried editing the css to fit the weather background, but I'm at the office now..

Also the line I think is the weather background stretched out..

Well, waiting for the fix bro..

PS: I also want to disable the calendar and day + put the clock in the middle in both homescreen and lockscreen..
    Sorry if I'm too much already..
    Forget the standalone version I did before, I have removed the link already, I have a better way working now correctly, just a few more tweaks.
    As for your wallpaper. you will have to do it again using just a small dark square on the bottom left but you will get that fixed later.
    I will redo my previous post later today with the instructions for the new working correctly way.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-29), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Ok how do you make glyphs in photo shop. Someone must have a link to a tutorial or something. Any help would be great guys.

Weather on all 6 pages

Here is how to get the weather widget on all 6 pages.

1. Navigate to "Library/Themes/equiX.theme" folder and re-name the "Widget.html" file to "WidgetBackup.html"

2. We are now going to add the weather widget to the equiX theme itself rather than use it with PerPageHTML+, so.. Download THIS zip file to your PC/Mac and unzip it.

3. Once unzipped you will see a folder called "New Files".. Open this folder, open the "locationHere.js" file and input your weather code and other options you want (don't forget to save the file when your done) then transfer ALL the contents of this folder into "Library/Themes/equiX.theme" folder. (2 folders and 7 files in total)

4. Download the new PerPage wallpapers HERE and unzip the file. You will see a folder called "New PerPage Walls" - Open this folder.

5. Transfer the 6 new folders (equiX-6in1-Page 1 through 6) to "var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML" folder on your phone.

6. On your phone, open the application "PerPageHTML+, press "select Page" and chose "Page 1" tap on the "equiX-Page1" then "Remove". Tap on "Add Widget" and select "equiX-6in1-Page1"
    Do this with all 6 pages - first remove the existing page and add the 6in1 with the appropriate page number. Don't touch the Spotlight page.

Re-Spring your phone.

I hope I haven't forgot anything!

To return to the original equiX, navigate to "Library/Themes/equiX.theme" folder, re-name the "Widget.html" file to "WidgetXX.html, then rename the "WidgetBackup.html" file back to "Widget.html"
    Then go back into the PerPageHTML+ app and reassign the pages 1 through 6 to the original pages.

Your comments are welcome.

Ian.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

delutedsoul (2011-09-29), EninaJ (2011-09-29), jkskyler (2011-10-15), jschouw (2011-09-29), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Hey, working fine here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the weather is continuous throughout all the pages!!!!!!

Thanks a lot BOSS!!!!!!!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-29), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Post some screen shots so we can see how this looks

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Post some screen shots so we can see how this looks
    Sorry, I'm not actually using this theme so don't have any screen shots.. Just helping out

Maybe EninaJ could post a couple?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Sorry Ian I was referring to him brother. Should have been more clear. Thanks for the mod

29. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Name:  Page2.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  3.2 KB

Hello Ian, this works great! I was only thinking allong, you where right that my option takes away the ram capacity.
    Just one question, can you make wallpapers for all pages like the home page ( no blocks on the left side ) because i have the calender on every page too.
    And now the calender on page 2,3,4,5 and 6 is behind the block from the wallpaper.
    TIA.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jschouw; 2011-09-29 at 11:44 AM.

Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast