Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks. So Yes, the issues some users have mostly come from the fact that they want to mod but don't know how and although I wrote one of the most detailed explanations for a theme ever written some users don't read it...

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Bluemetal,

Thanks for the awesome theme. I had a question to anyone that can help. I'm trying to change the name of the wallpaper that says social, games, etc. I searched through the whole theme files and can't find it.

Here's my little mod I did to the theme. I changed the clock to blue, tried to hide the date on the right but it's ok. Added all the icon pictures back into the theme instead of the words. I'm wanting to changed the wallpaper pics to other background but I'm afraid of losing the darker boxes to put the app in. Any ideas?

Thanks to all that has helped.
    1. The blue color is too dark, you should use hex colors instead a simple "blue": hex-colors start with a #......
    2. You should use the buttons, the icon look is optimized for being displayed on a transparent window only.
    3. You can hide the date if you set the color from White to "transparent" (set also the shadow of the font from black to transparent)
    4. To make own walls place your picture at the PSD where all other background pictures are placed. Enable the 2 or 3 windows you need and rewrite the text to whatever you want. It's always centered. The dark windows are always above the background with that PSD.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-27 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Dkawa.

I think your forgetting to turn off the perpage wallpapers. This theme works no different to any other theme. How could it?

Also I recommend you get an app called backboard. Essential for theme switchers like yourself.
    No still the same, Perpage and Springjumps are both disabled:
    -vakantie.png

so resume:

First I had Equix enabled but wanted to switch to another theme, in this case VIP HD.

But after the switch to VIP HD, the Equix wallpapers are still visible, even with Perpage and Springjumps disabled.

so what now?
    Last edited by dkawa; 2011-09-27 at 11:38 AM.

@dkawa:
    I think it is not disabled in your perpage app, no other reason as I see it..

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Blue,

Thanks for the reply. I have read your directions and I understand. I appreciate the reply. The theme is great. Everywhere I go when I pull my phone out to use other iPhone users are looking. But they haven't even dared to jailbreak theirs yet.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    No still the same, Perpage and Springjumps are both disabled:
    -vakantie.png

so resume:

First I had Equix enabled but wanted to switch to another theme, in this case VIP HD.

But after the switch to VIP HD, the Equix wallpapers are still visible, even with Perpage and Springjumps disabled.

so what now?
    Like said: you haven't disabled the PerPage- pages. Start PerPage and set each page (!) to none. PerPage works seperatly from Winterboard and this or other themes

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adolfopacheco View Post
    Hey buddy, is there a way that I can get the BiteSMS and Ipod Icons you have on your theme right there? I have been looking for them like crazy

Attachment 549185
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317136760.953350.jpg  
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Theme that makes my friends !!WoW!!

Btw blue can I request for all the buttons u have on ur theme to be in the same blue as my home?? >.<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317139820.230497.jpg  
    Last edited by xvtecx; 2011-09-27 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    @dkawa:
    I think it is not disabled in your perpage app, no other reason as I see it..
    As I mentioned earlier, it is disabled!!!

SORRY, you are totally right.. I haven't disabled Perpage correctly... sorry.. and thank you for the tip... all good now!!!
    Last edited by dkawa; 2011-09-27 at 07:44 PM.

HI,

Sometimes my theme looses the '3' on 3G next to Verizon...anybody has this issue?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, it is disabled!!!
    Did you just uninstall perpage? Or did you set the pages to no widgets?

A printscreen of your perpage would be nice.

EDIT: seems I was too slow. Lol. Problem solved though!

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    HI,

Sometimes my theme looses the '3' on 3G next to Verizon...anybody has this issue?

Thanks
    Lolz. That's GPRS. It's what was a little blue circle in the stock theme. It's pretty slow.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-27 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks

LOL, so yes, this is themed and I changed the GPRS symbol from a circle to a G

Thanks

Folks, does anybody know if BackBoard works well switching between Perpage/springjumps themes and regular themes?

i dont think it does because it wont back up ur springjumps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, does anybody know if BackBoard works well switching between Perpage/springjumps themes and regular themes?
    Very well. The only thing I've found it doesn't work with is shrink but as you don't need to Respring to change that, it's no big deal.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-09-27)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Yes it works perfectly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i dont think it does because it wont back up ur springjumps
    It does.

O okay i havent used it in forever must have been older version

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    For all USERS that have issues with icons or donīt understand how they work:
    1. All icons are stored at the folder "Icons" of this theme. After a respring they work.

2. All icons must be stored twice there (a Winterboard bug). One icon must be named with "@2x", e. g. "iPod.png" and "[email protected]". The icons from post one or from the Extras folder are tested, named correctly and work.

3. The @2x defines a HD icon (=double size) and is used on your device. The other icon without that @2x can be any graphics, size doesnt matter, it can even be blank, as long as itīs named right and stored at the icons folder. So itīs possible to simply make a copy of a HD icon and delete the "@2x"

4. iOS is based on OSX (Mac). Other than Windows iOS and OSX differs between upper and lower case file names. If you name only one icon wrong, e.g ipod.png and [email protected] it DOESNīT work

Icons for AppStore apps are themed with the build-in icon mask. This mask allways works if there is no icon for this app stored at the "icons" folder of a theme.

Icon masks never work on Cydia apps. This theme includes some Bundle Folders for some Cydia app icons (another method to theme icons). For all other unthemed Cydia app icons use the freeware TIM (See FAQ)
    Hey Blue, I have not touched anything in your setup instructions and I have confirmed that I have all of the files in the correct folder but still my English Messages (assuming this is the standard iphone sms program) and English Ipod icons don't show up but the text names of them do????

Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast