Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Bluemetal,

Thanks for the awesome theme. I had a question to anyone that can help. I'm trying to change the name of the wallpaper that says social, games, etc. I searched through the whole theme files and can't find it.

Here's my little mod I did to the theme. I changed the clock to blue, tried to hide the date on the right but it's ok. Added all the icon pictures back into the theme instead of the words. I'm wanting to changed the wallpaper pics to other background but I'm afraid of losing the darker boxes to put the app in. Any ideas?

Thanks to all that has helped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317065274.464114.jpg  
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

It's the perpage wallpapers.

Thanks Blue,

Sorry to ask, probably most people know...but what do you mean by "exactly how it is on the springboard"...its there a springboard folder with the list of all apps installed?

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    Thanks Blue,

Sorry to ask, probably most people know...but what do you mean by "exactly how it is on the springboard"...its there a springboard folder with the list of all apps installed?
    The springboard is in other words your home screen. The main 6 pages. The pages with your icons on. So the words underneath the picture of the icon.

Now there are apps that allow you to change te name of the apps. This doesn't count. It's the original name you need.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-09-27), cdrwinston (2011-09-27), EninaJ (2011-09-27), KraXik (2011-09-26)

I have a problem. I am a person who like to change themes from time to time. But with this Equix theme it is not easy to switch to another theme because the layout of the Equix theme remains, even if you have chosen another theme after respring. The only thing to do is to delete this theme. Otherwise the layout remains...

Does anybody else experience the same problem?

Thanks

Dkawa.

I think your forgetting to turn off the perpage wallpapers. This theme works no different to any other theme. How could it?

Also I recommend you get an app called backboard. Essential for theme switchers like yourself.

How bout them buttons in Bite, they are not themed. You probably know that already, lol. I just read all pages and read that you asked if anyone knows a themer who may know what to theme for particular UI. DC has every aspect of the UI themed in Legion u could check with him? Just a suggestion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-26)

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    Thanks Blue and delutedsoul!! for the extra info in regards to the icons...

How do I find out what is the proper name of a particular app so Winterboard can identify it?
    This way I could just modify the icons given (THANKS A LOT ALL CONTRIBUTORS) to what we need and place them in the ICONS folder.

Thanks
    Use ifile and locate the info plist and it will tell you or icon harvester via Cydia I think I've never used it but I believe it works for that

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

deanan (2011-09-27), uflash (2011-09-27)

uff! you hurt my feelings LMAO! we all have our talents...

If you have IconRenamer installed, I've found that it has provided the correct app names when using it.

Great icons Blue. Thanks. Any chance of an updated PSD to mod other icons to have these new colours and design?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,444 Times in 1,517 Posts

Thanks to ulyss for the mbex recon skin. That tweak looks amazing. Also instead of using Iconoclasm I used Springtomized instead for the dock and icon layout. When I tried icono the apps where stuck in the left corner.

Also does anyone know the size of tje springjump icons? I would like to add a cydia icon. Thanks.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2011-09-27 at 01:41 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

ulysseleviet (2011-09-27)

-faces.png-informant.png-dropbox.png-sudoku.png
    Quote Originally Posted by deanan View Post
    My last request for text icons then my phone is complete!-)
    faces
    informant
    sudoku
    dropbox

Thanks in advance!
    there ya go man

18. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

deanan (2011-09-27)

My setup is almost complete!!! Thanks for this!!!

Only 3 icons are missing:
    TuneIn Radio
    Angry Birds
    Street Fighter Volt

Please Blue, 3 more then I'm done!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    I have a problem. I am a person who like to change themes from time to time. But with this Equix theme it is not easy to switch to another theme because the layout of the Equix theme remains, even if you have chosen another theme after respring. The only thing to do is to delete this theme. Otherwise the layout remains...

Does anybody else experience the same problem?
    I was going to say download Backboard. It's the easiest way to switch themes.

As soon as I switch to another theme I'm always missing this one. This and live os are my main themes lol.

Any idea how to make my icons transparent like the calendar icon and clock icon that sit on the top of the screen on either side. And also the other icons on page 1 such as safari and mail....I'd like those icons to be transparent and only sit there by a Title like Bluw shoes in his examples. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Bluemetal,

Thanks for the awesome theme. I had a question to anyone that can help. I'm trying to change the name of the wallpaper that says social, games, etc. I searched through the whole theme files and can't find it.

Here's my little mod I did to the theme. I changed the clock to blue, tried to hide the date on the right but it's ok. Added all the icon pictures back into the theme instead of the words. I'm wanting to changed the wallpaper pics to other background but I'm afraid of losing the darker boxes to put the app in. Any ideas?

Thanks to all that has helped.
    Hey buddy, is there a way that I can get the BiteSMS and Ipod Icons you have on your theme right there? I have been looking for them like crazy

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1317065274.464114.jpg
    Last edited by adolfopacheco; 2011-09-27 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks

Blue, thank you for yet another plug and play theme. Your theme's are always beautiful with minimal tweaking. Its nice to just set it up and use it. I never have to mod anything!

Brian

Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast