Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Quote Originally Posted by deanan View Post
    Request for following text icons: Spotify Plex Informant Wunderlist
    Best regards
    Spotify,plex informant,wunderlist,best regards? Is that what your needing

Sorry, best regards was meant as a thank you. Perhaps a text icon for Skype instead?!-)

-wunderlist.png-skype.png-spotify.png-plexinformant.png-plexinformant2.png
    I hope these are ok,i did two versions of plex because the whole word will not fit. hope its alright

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

deanan (2011-09-26)

They are perfect. Thanks!-)

Glad I could help :-)

My last request for text icons then my phone is complete!-)
    faces
    informant
    sudoku
    dropbox

Thanks in advance!

I would hook you up now but....I'm at work. I can make them for you as soon as I get home. But that's not till around 6:30 pm central time. But I'll check the forum and if nobody makes them I will when I get home.

No rush! Appreciate your help mate:-)

No problem I like to help when and if I can.

Can some people post some screen shots of their layouts. Just wanting to get some other ideas for the other pages. Just curious...

My set up is starwars based lol....yea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317056936.612172.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317056893.947151.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317056907.694671.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317056921.827253.jpg  

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

akki4play (2011-09-27), cdrwinston (2011-09-26), KraXik (2011-09-26)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gmooney10 View Post
    Still can't get messages and ipod icons to show up and I have followed everything here. Any suggestions?
    For all USERS that have issues with icons or donīt understand how they work:
    1. All icons are stored at the folder "Icons" of this theme. After a respring they work.

2. All icons must be stored twice there (a Winterboard bug). One icon must be named with "@2x", e. g. "iPod.png" and "[email protected]". The icons from post one or from the Extras folder are tested, named correctly and work.

3. The @2x defines a HD icon (=double size) and is used on your device. The other icon without that @2x can be any graphics, size doesnt matter, it can even be blank, as long as itīs named right and stored at the icons folder. So itīs possible to simply make a copy of a HD icon and delete the "@2x"

4. iOS is based on OSX (Mac). Other than Windows iOS and OSX differs between upper and lower case file names. If you name only one icon wrong, e.g ipod.png and [email protected] it DOESNīT work

Icons for AppStore apps are themed with the build-in icon mask. This mask allways works if there is no icon for this app stored at the "icons" folder of a theme.

Icon masks never work on Cydia apps. This theme includes some Bundle Folders for some Cydia app icons (another method to theme icons). For all other unthemed Cydia app icons use the freeware TIM (See FAQ)
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-26 at 07:21 PM.

Will there be more of the UI completed for the theme? Like swipe "delete", volume pop up & I forget the couple others. Beautiful theme though.

Good evening, but why noboby answer at my request?? i request some icon in 4 post but nothing. I Made some issues in mu request?? Thanks again.( sorry for my english)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Will there be more of the UI completed for the theme? Like swipe "delete", volume pop up & I forget the couple others. Beautiful theme though.
    Maybe , but the swipe delete IS themed. Looks similar but is new, brighter and transparent if you might notice

Quote Originally Posted by princicci View Post
    Good evening, but why noboby answer at my request?? i request some icon in 4 post but nothing. I Made some issues in mu request?? Thanks again.( sorry for my english)
    Hallo. "Unfortunatly" this theme has many many users. It is not possible for me to make everyone his own private mod, buttons or wallpapers. All icons are themed for equiX, if you want to mod a theme you canīt expect that others will do that for you. I released all needed templates for pages and all icon styles. Beside the buttons itīs just a copy and paste job to create own icons or pages with my PSDs within 5 seconds. You should try it
    The buttons need some more skills, but you canīt expect that someone makes a million different buttons for you. The buttons are just a extra of this theme that cost me up to half an hour to make each, because many of the glyphs are handdrawn.

So you are wellcome to request everything, but unfortunatly canīt expect that someone makes it for you.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-26 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks Blue and delutedsoul!! for the extra info in regards to the icons...

How do I find out what is the proper name of a particular app so Winterboard can identify it?
    This way I could just modify the icons given (THANKS A LOT ALL CONTRIBUTORS) to what we need and place them in the ICONS folder.

Thanks

Blue but can you post a video to' Made the coloured. Icon... When You have the time. Thanks in advance

im not sure why my icons are not masking like phone, mail, etc. can someone help me? thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWin View Post
    im not sure why my icons are not masking like phone, mail, etc. can someone help me? thanks
    Go into winterboard and turn on summerboard mode.

Blue - The worst weather description ever 'showers in the vicinity' now fits in perfect! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    How do I find out what is the proper name of a particular app so Winterboard can identify it?
    This way I could just modify the icons given (THANKS A LOT ALL CONTRIBUTORS) to what we need and place them in the ICONS folder.
    9/10 it's exactly how it is on the springboard. Not always though. You could try using the Cydia app - 'app info'. Try google or ask in here. But always try the springboard name first, including spaces, capital letters and '-'.
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-26 at 09:15 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

AWin (2011-09-26), Blue (2011-09-26), uflash (2011-09-26)

Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast