Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    Hi !
    Could somebody please explain for the complete ignorant where all these great new icons should be saved in the phone?

Blue- never got the Perpagehtml working. I copy the folders manually in order to fix the issue.

Thanks
    Icons are stored at "icons" folder of this theme (read the FAQ please)
    All pages are installed correctly when downloading this Theme. You only must enable them with the PerPage app.

[QUOTE=KraXik;6247397
    EDIT- Great new clock there Blue! No love for the UK though Can't wait for it though, how far away is the release?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    i love that waved statusba on this theme. i think it looks great....also the new clocks look amazing blue.
    I also like it, but this is my first theme that has a huge statusbar, as you might see there is no break at all, it goes down form top to the page titles and it cost me some nervs making it. The other thing is, if this wave is overlaped with ipod and other symbols it won´t look as good as with battery only. The look and graphics are basicly very good.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-25 at 07:39 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

uflash (2011-09-25)

thats very true blue it only looks good with signal bars wifi carrier logo and percentage of battery. with alarm clock on it looks ok. i got to tell you blue your themes are always clean and crisp looking people see my iphone and drool. and i like that lol

Thanks

So, ANALOG CLOCKS are avaiable (post 1), read the FAQ for any questions about that clocks please.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-09-26), EninaJ (2011-09-26), KraXik (2011-09-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

I also like it, but this is my first theme that has a huge statusbar, as you might see there is no break at all, it goes down form top to the page titles and it cost me some nervs making it. The other thing is, if this wave is overlaped with ipod and other symbols it won´t look as good as with battery only. The look and graphics are basicly very good.
    Lol! No love for Scotland though!

I use a tweak called statustweak which let's you choose where the status bar icons show up. I just told them to all go to the left. Problem solved!

Sweet can't wait to get home and download them...and I'm definitely gonna try that tweak out.

I set up everything correctly and i have to say that the clocks are amazing, i choose the black one, but i have an question. Is it normal that when i get a call the background ist still default ? It is also default when i want open an folder... ?!

Thanks

You are right! being on page 27 of the forum...forgot to go back to check the original instructions.

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j1GsaW View Post
    I set up everything correctly and i have to say that the clocks are amazing, i choose the black one, but i have an question. Is it normal that when i get a call the background ist still default ? It is also default when i want open an folder... ?!

Thanks
    1. Yes, Winterboard hasn't been ported to ios4 and can't theme it. Copy a loadingscreen or the Wallpaper.png of equiX to your photo library and set it as your wallpaper

2. No, this is themed. But the folder background is stored in a cache file and doesn't change unless you delete this cache. Use the apps "perfect theme" or "iwipe cache" (free at Cydia)

This and other issues like you need always every icon twice at the icon folder comes from the fact that Winterboard was made on ios3 and iPhone3 and is not designed for HD devices or new features like folders and multitasking. Sadly Saurik never updated Winterboard although promising that since more than a year
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-26 at 12:16 AM.

Hi,

Would somebody please explain how to create text icons? for example ill like to have one for Dolphin Browser.

Thanks

MAN! lot of learning n work...but almost there!

take the icontxt psd from the extras folder inside the theme and use it in photoshop to make one. i could make you one. but dolphin browser will not fit. this is what i have on my phone-dolphin.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

uflash (2011-09-26)

Thank you!

Your welcome need something else let me know. If I can help I will

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    Your welcome need something else let me know. If I can help I will
    Hi,

So I took this Dolphin icon and created another one with "@2x" added. Then placed both under \theme\equx\icons
    Respring but no change?? Im guessing my assumption of just doubling the icon and adding @2x was not right. Whats missing ?

Thank you for the help,

Make sure that's how it spelled on the springboard. Also I always uncheck and check the theme in winterboard then respring whenever I add icons.

I need text icons, but I have PS elements. Can you explain how to create them so I can do for myself? If not..can you do Tweetbot, Beehive, Reeder?
    Last edited by cdrwinston; 2011-09-26 at 05:56 AM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-09-26), KraXik (2011-09-26), uflash (2011-09-26)

Those are perfect, thanks!

Hi all!! Can i have this coloured glyph icon please?? Winterboard **********- image-cydia. Thamks in advance!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    Please make these icons, as I cannot make it:

1. Cydia and Settings with the same color...
    2. iBooks with same color as Mail...
    3. Tunein Radio with same color as iPod....
    4. Street Fighter Volt and Angry Birds with the same color...

Please see below screenshots:
    Anyone can grant my request?

@Blue:
    Would you?
    Btw, the ibooks you posted, how to use, it has a black background...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So, ANALOG CLOCKS are avaiable (post 1), read the FAQ for any questions about that clocks please.
    Really good looking boss!!!!!!

Request for following text icons: Spotify Plex Informant Wunderlist
    Best regards

Default MIssing Messages and iPod Icons
    Still can't get messages and ipod icons to show up and I have followed everything here. Any suggestions?

Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast