Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

blue, I see your newest screenshot. I have been using a smaller icon with text. Attached is the PSD from you, just combined both the icon and text PSDs. Resize icon to fit in icon box.
    -005.png
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by goneglocking; 2011-09-24 at 05:47 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goneglocking For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-24), MOFOSHO (2013-02-26)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goneglocking View Post
    blue, I see your newest screenshot. I have been using a smaller icon with text. Attached is the PSD from you, just combined both the icon and text PSDs. Resize icon to fit in icon box.
    -005.png

PSD to large to post
    Another nice idea, you can load it up on mediafire and post a link, just wondering where you have the tab-lights at bottom from LOL

AnalogClock:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-24), ulysseleviet (2011-09-24)

PSD is posted now used Winzip again. Tab-lights came from the master of themes, YOU. Clock looks awesome. Does it come in Blue?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goneglocking For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Another nice idea, you can load it up on mediafire and post a link, just wondering where you have the tab-lights at bottom from LOL

AnalogClock:

It is from LiveOS of course from master BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

-img_0002.png

Really cool theme. But i have two problems.

1. at perhtmlpage it doesnt show the first side with the calendar, why ?
    2. the pretty nice icons didnt show. i have test it after install with icon harvester but it ditnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Safari and Movies, just finished, i´ll add a folder to post one now with additional icons that are not allready part of the theme
    Certainly it is not possible to make such a icon for every avaiable app as every icon is unique and made from the scratch.

May I request for:
    1. Cydia and Settings with the same color...
    2. iBooks with same color as Mail...
    3. Tunein Radio with same color as iPod....
    4. Street Fighter Volt and Angry Birds with the same color...

Thanks in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by goneglocking View Post
    -005.png
    Could you please share your blue Icons?

my blue icons are for the smaller favorites window and older wallpaper, sorry. Version 1.0

Okay, i found the Calendar files, but where i have to put them into ?

in German for Blue:

Hallo,

in welchen Ordner müssen die Dateien vom Kalender ?
    Was ich mit den Icons meinte, ist, dass 3 Stück durchsichtig waren, aber den Hitnergrundgedanken habe ich inzwischen kapiert Und die Maske funktioniert, hatte nur falsche psd offen.

Also, Dateien vom Kalender in welches Verzeichnis ? Perpage+ habe ich.
    Und für ipod hattest du mal dieses Blaue headset... kannste es passend uppen ? Danke

Ach ja, und wegen Lockscreen weather app... das ja deutsch.. wo finde ich die dateien ?
    Last edited by j1GsaW; 2011-09-24 at 06:21 PM.

How do i change carrier???

Done........./User/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle/
    Last edited by hhjulbent; 2011-09-24 at 06:31 PM.

Hi Blue,

Just to clear any doubts...I purchase the theme from ithemesky.com
    "Thanks for your purchase.

Your purchased theme: equiX iPhone 4 theme - Abstract iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download
    Your Download Code for this theme: 1FT78236.....
    Sincerely,
    iThemeSky.Com"

I used the iSpirit application to install the theme.
    So far I tried the following:
    Reinstalled Winterboard-make sure Summerboard active
    Reinstalled PerpageHTML (3x)-dont see equx folder under PerpageHTML directory

Not sure what to do about the SBsetting issue? where is the icon located to verify if is there...

Im a technical person, but first time dealing with themes, etc. Note: I started the installation from a clean phone...

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Blue I love the look of the analogue clock! One question - is it HTML or a liveclock icon?

Making it a liveclock may improve performance....
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-24 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matzel82 View Post
    -img_0002.png

Really cool theme. But i have two problems.

1. at perhtmlpage it doesnt show the first side with the calendar, why ?
    2. the pretty nice icons didnt show. i have test it after install with icon harvester but it ditnt work.
    Let me answer in german:
    1.Du brauchts PerPage+ (PLUS!). Siehe auch FAQ. PerPage erlaubt nicht mehr als ein Widget pro Seite und das Wetter läuft ja schon auf Seite 1.
    2. Kein Ahnung, alle icons sind gethemed, Telefon und Mail sind von Haus aus diese farbigen Buttons, Nachrichten, Kontakte und Safari sind Text-Icons (in Deutsch!) . Du kannst das im Ordner icons der Themes überprüfen. Irgend ein Installationsfehler. Icon Harvester kenne ich nicht, es sieht aber so aus als hätte dieses Programm die Icon Maske dieses Themes einfach auf alles angewandt was natürlich bei einem Theme mit 3 verschiedenen Icon Styles ziemlich kontraporduktiv ist ! Nicht beutzten !

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Blue I love the look of the analogue clock! One question - is it HTML or a liveclock icon?

Making it a liveclock may improve performance....
    This is a HD HTML clock You´re right, not good for performance if you run a handfull of other widgets at the same time. But LiveClock is only half the size, too small for my taste. The clock is optional and you can switch it on or off at WinterBoard, so users can decide on their own.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-24 at 08:46 PM.

Problem gefixt. perpagehtml+ ist installiert und das mit den Icons ist auch gelöst. habe nur wie laut FAQ Summerboard aktiviert.

Aber eines noch...warum sind die icons von Uhr und kalender transparent ?? sehe sie nicht.

okay im having some issues with the new pages psd and i dont consider myself a noob so i must be missing something. with the new psd i cant seem to figure out how to show the little blue tab that is around the home txt or social txt. is this just me. any help is appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    May I request for:
    1. Cydia and Settings with the same color...
    2. iBooks with same color as Mail...
    3. Tunein Radio with same color as iPod....
    4. Street Fighter Volt and Angry Birds with the same color...

Thanks in advance....
    You can request that here of course. What makes me a little sad ist that this are not just blue buttons, this are two completly different color gradients plus many icons with a different and handmade texture. Seems no one sees the work behind this buttons. The colors i used here base on the original icon colors of "Videos" and "Safari").

Quote Originally Posted by matzel82 View Post
    Problem gefixt. perpagehtml+ ist installiert und das mit den Icons ist auch gelöst. habe nur wie laut FAQ Summerboard aktiviert.

Aber eines noch...warum sind die icons von Uhr und kalender transparent ?? sehe sie nicht.
    Please read the FAQ, the answer is there, like for all other questions.

"FAQ: * I can´t find my Calendar, Weather and Clock icon ?......."

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    okay im having some issues with the new pages psd and i dont consider myself a noob so i must be missing something. with the new psd i cant seem to figure out how to show the little blue tab that is around the home txt or social txt. is this just me. any help is appreciated
    The latest PSD is rebuild and cleanded. This blue title tab is and has allways been part of the background wallpaper that is allways visible, so not needed for making own pages/overlays and i removed it for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by j1GsaW View Post
    Okay, i found the Calendar files, but where i have to put them into ?

in German for Blue:

Hallo,
    in welchen Ordner müssen die Dateien vom Kalender ?
    Was ich mit den Icons meinte, ist, dass 3 Stück durchsichtig waren, aber den Hitnergrundgedanken habe ich inzwischen kapiert Und die Maske funktioniert, hatte nur falsche psd offen.
    Also, Dateien vom Kalender in welches Verzeichnis ? Perpage+ habe ich.
    Und für ipod hattest du mal dieses Blaue headset... kannste es passend uppen ? Danke
    Ach ja, und wegen Lockscreen weather app... das ja deutsch.. wo finde ich die dateien ?
    Alle Pfade sind in den FAQ beschrieben, für das Wetter sogar in Deutsch. Der Monatskalender ist bereits fest eingebaut und installiert muss nur über PerPage+ aktiviert werden.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-24 at 09:07 PM.

nevermind im it just hit me....i guess its gonna be one of those days lol thanks for the help blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -homescreen.png  
    Last edited by delutedsoul; 2011-09-24 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks

may the force be with you (on one of those days)

So, i´ve done complete new clock graphics now (clockhands and so on), looks nice:

Some requests please:

A book glyph (for a Study page) similar to the image attached.
    An ipod and alternate work/cup glyph like Blue's Minimum Pro theme.

Thanks kindly.

-book_buddy_icon_thumb.pngName:  ipod.png
Views: 506
Size:  4.1 KBName:  work.png
Views: 510
Size:  7.1 KB

Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast