Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: equiX

  1. #461

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-09-23), dakkota (2011-09-23), KraXik (2011-09-23)

  3. #462
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dursr View Post
    Hi Blue,
    nice Theme. Thanks for Version 1.1. Is there a chance for themed StatusbarIcons like 3G, Edge, and a Carrier Logo??
    thanks in advance
    Dursr
    Bluetooth,Edge, GPRS, 3G, iPod, wifi, signal bars, airplane,battery and iPod are themed (twice, for normal and white statusbar, around 80 graphics made from the scratch only for this theme)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-09-23)

  5. #463
    Good evening...i have a big request please...Can i have thin icon in Glyph please?? Winterboard-**********-cydia -Internet explorer-safari. thanks in advance!

  6. #464
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    So, one of coolest and most functional widgets ever made is aviable NOW at Post one (thanks for Ian Nicoll again for helping me and fixing a lot of issues )


    Google Calendar:

    *How can i use the Google Calendar widget ?
    1. Download the attached folder, unzip, and copy the complete folder "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/...here..
    2. Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" activate also "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" at Page one of your device.
    3. Now open var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1 GoogleCal/Calendar/Calendar.html and search for that code line and write in your own gmail or googlemail adress:
    "....onload="loadCalendar('https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/[email protected]/public/full', 1)...."
    NOTE (Read me completly!):
    1. The Background is build-in, so use it with the default homescreen wallpaper
    2. It only works with a Gmail or Googelmail account and if you´re using the google calendar
    3. It can only work if you made your google calendar PUBLIC (!): Video: Make a calendar public in Google Calendar - YouTube
    4. It shows up to two current or upcoming appointments of the present day. If you think it doesn´t work, make sure you have a appointment on the present day
    5. It automatically refreshes every 30 minutes, so if you delete a appointment in your iphone calendar it can last up to 30 minutes that the appointment is still visible. But: You can change that refresh time at the last line of Calendar.html from 1.800 (=Seconds) to any other value.

    Please give me a feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    Blue,
    Any answer?
    As there are allready popups in 15 colors I don't know what color I should make. Please choose one of them. Thanks.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-23 at 11:10 PM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-24), KraXik (2011-09-23)

  8. #465
    Hello... AWESOME theme, just a problem, my lockinfo isnt displaying correctly...could you help me? thanks in advance-img_0011.png

  9. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by opt1mus View Post
    Hello... AWESOME theme, just a problem, my lockinfo isnt displaying correctly...could you help me? thanks in advance-img_0011.png

    You need to go to Settings/Lockinfo/Lockscreen/Layout/Position

  10. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    You need to go to Settings/Lockinfo/Lockscreen/Layout/Position
    THANKS for the quick answer¡

  11. #468
    Hi Blue,
    Now i,ve Seen it. I must have been blind.
    But a Carrier Logo is not themed??
    Is there any Chance you do it?
    Dursr
    Edit: Arghl.... Not seen, 3 posts above.
    Last edited by Dursr; 2011-09-24 at 12:09 AM.

  12. #469
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So, one of coolest and most functional widgets ever made is aviable NOW at Post one (thanks for Ian Nicoll again for helping me and fixing a lot of issues )


    Google Calendar:

    *How can i use the Google Calendar widget ?
    1. Download the attached folder, unzip, and copy the complete folder "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/...here..
    2. Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" activate also "equiX-Page1 GoogleCal" at Page one of your device.
    3. Now open var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page1 GoogleCal/Calendar/Calendar.html and search for that code line and write in your own gmail or googlemail adress:
    "....onload="loadCalendar('https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/[email protected]/public/full', 1)...."
    NOTE (Read me completly!):
    1. The Background is build-in, so use it with the default homescreen wallpaper
    2. It only works with a Gmail or Googelmail account and if you´re using the google calendar
    3. It can only work if you made your google calendar PUBLIC (!): Video: Make a calendar public in Google Calendar - YouTube
    4. It shows up to two current or upcoming appointments of the present day. If you think it doesn´t work, make sure you have a appointment on the present day
    5. It automatically refreshes every 30 minutes, so if you delete a appointment in your iphone calendar it can last up to 30 minutes that the appointment is still visible. But: You can change that refresh time at the last line of Calendar.html from 1.800 (=Seconds) to any other value.

    Please give me a feedback



    As there are allready popups in 15 colors I don't know what color I should make. Please choose one of them. Thanks.
    Blue, google calendar works great!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-09-24)

  14. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Please post unthemed bitesettings/graphics. What do you mean with stock keyboard popups ? The white one? As far as I know this can't be themed with color keyboard, only colors could be changed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    For Bitesms, the two icons on the top right corner, sorry I can't post screenies, I'm mobile now..

    For Color Keyboard, as Kraxik pointed out, it can be themed..

    For popups on the keyboard go to Var/mobile/library/keyboard/colorkeyboards/popups/..here..

  15. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by eggfuyoung View Post
    Hi Blue, I just love this theme, it blows every thing else away, great work.
    Just got stuck on the last part of setup, how do I get the other two colour buttons on page 1, I've copied both the 2 iPod & 2 messages to to the icons folder, now what ?
    See screen shot as is so far, please help & thanks again...

    Update...... Silly me, I copied the icons to the wrong folder.
    All fixed now, in the Icons folder now, not the folder before !!!!

    I just love this theme, thx Blue
    How do I copy the icons to the icons folder? Thanks

  16. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Hi Blue

    Sorry to bother again but I just can get it right.
    A) perpagehtml doesn't recognize equx pages. Only shows calendar iCal n clock?
    B) sbsettting theme doesn't load. Error "missing dock.png"

    Thanks,

  17. #473
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Jose, California, United States
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I made some buttons for Camera, Maps, Ipod, Calculator for myself.. I thought to share with you, I hope U will Like it..


    Download link: equix Buttons.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to akki4play For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-09-24)

  19. #474
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    Hi Blue

    Sorry to bother again but I just can get it right.
    A) perpagehtml doesn't recognize equx pages. Only shows calendar iCal n clock?
    B) sbsettting theme doesn't load. Error "missing dock.png"

    Thanks,
    a) iCal and so on are stock perpage widgets that come with the app and are not neede for equix.
    If you open the perpage app you must have a selection of equiX-Pages to choose from, if not then the theme (or this pages) are not installed right. If you have equix from a store it´s allways installed right (unless i didn´t pack it wrong, but that´s not reported). Open the path var - mobile -library- PerPageHTM and check if there are equix folders stored.
    b) the dock.png is part of the SBSettings theme, i just checked it again.

    So i have no idea, but parts of this theme are not installed right on your iphone, probably you corrupted files at a manually installation ?

    Quote Originally Posted by akki4play View Post
    I made some buttons for Camera, Maps, Ipod, Calculator for myself.. I thought to share with you, I hope U will Like it..
    Excellent work

  20. #475
    First of all - Great job
    Love this theme and it worth every penny....
    Is there Safari icon as a tile?

  21. #476
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Safari and Movies, just finished, i´ll add a folder to post one now with additional icons that are not allready part of the theme
    Certainly it is not possible to make such a icon for every avaiable app as every icon is unique and made from the scratch.





    Just found out a limitation of the google calendar widget, but if anyone knows a workarround would be nice :

    6. This widget shows no birthdays, as google stores birthdays in a extra calendar that can´t made public.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-24 at 12:24 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-09-24)

  23. #477
    Awesome theme! Is this or will this be also available in SD? Thanks!

  24. #478
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    No sorry, like said it is a HD theme. As I sell 10:1 HD/SD themes it would mean a lot of work and support for nothing and I can't even test it on SD.
    But there's a User here that ported it for his device basically "only" all graphics must be shrinked to half size, all widgets should work out of the box.


    As some users might know i have a nice 3D-HD analog clock, developed with Ian Nicoll, and working on a port for this theme. This is a first preview, it´s working, but the graphics are not final, only for testing position and size

    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-24 at 04:17 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (2011-09-24), ulysseleviet (2011-09-24)

  26. #479
    hi...

    i have some question... How can i make my own icons ??... it doesnt work with the psd files... After i create my own, they looke like the standard iphone apps and dont have the new shape... the mask dont apply the created icons...


    and where i can find the calendar ?

    Also the keyboard is still standard...
    Last edited by j1GsaW; 2011-09-24 at 04:56 PM.

  27. #480
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    1. Calendar : open PerPage+ and enable equiX-Page1 Calendar
    2. Not sure what you mean, a icon mask is build in.
    and this theme uses three icon styles ? Would be helpful to explain what icon you want to make

Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •