Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

The picture Cydia picked to show hour theme sucks! Unless you open the package, it's impossible to see how great the theme is. See that for ver1.1 they use the front page of theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    by the way: equiX is a brandnew FEATURED THEME at Cydia store.
    Itīs my fourth theme voted for the best themes avaiable on iPhone at all, Thank you guys

The BiteSMS icon has allways been very refractory. If it doensīt work a reboot or cleaning the icon chache could help.

New Video avaiable at post one.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

I know, but itīs a automatism that creates the previews for Featured themes at Cydia store.
    I had a email discussion with Saurik to change that, months ago, because unfortunatly i use perpage, html and other technics that are not (often) used by other themers and all of my "automatic" previews at CydiaStore Featured themes suck now, because this automatism sucks and is overstrained with nearly everything like HTML, widgets, other icon layouts and Overlays technics. It is coded for one wallpaper, new icons and a 4x4 layout only. Sad but true.

I asked Saurik to rework that code or display a Screenshot of the "real" theme instead, but never got a satisfying answer from him....it is no question that ThemeIt and iThemeSky do a 300% better job for consumers and themers, but Cydia is on every jailbroken phone, so i must release it there.

Version 1.1 is sent to all Donators, New Previews and Installation guide/FAQ at post one. The Theme will be uploaded to stores tomorrow and will be avaiable Friday to Sunday, depending where you bought it.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-21 at 01:23 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-21), KraXik (2011-09-21)

Thanks

cant seem to get the calander to have a darker backing. If a darker backing is used than I cant even see the lettering and numbers

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am having a problem getting the animated weather to work. I have entered the location codes correctly in the correct places but animation doesn't show up. I do get temp and city show up therefore I don't think this is a theme/programming issue but rather a problem at the Yahoo weather site. I use a weather widget on my desktop that has the same problem. All info comes down the line except for the animated part (current conditions?)
    It seems that Yahoo gets it info from The Weather Channel.
    Is it possible to use The Weather Channel as the source rather than yahoo weather?

Copied from Yahoo weather

Current conditions as of 9:00 AM AWST
    Unknown - This should show current conditions

Feels Like:
    57 °F
    Barometer:
    29.87 in
    Humidity:
    85 %
    Visibility:
    --
    Dewpoint:
    52 °F
    Wind:
    WSW 12 mph
    UV Index:
    --
    UV Description:
    --
    Sunrise:
    6:08 AM
    Sunset:
    6:11 PM

Copied from The Weather Channel

Right Now
    Cloudy - This is the info I need
    Light Rain
    Cloudy
    17°C
    Feels Like: 17°
    Last edited by SneakYMatt; 2011-09-21 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    cant seem to get the calander to have a darker backing. If a darker backing is used than I cant even see the lettering and numbers

I have re-done the calendar widget as there was a LOT of stuff in their not needed, it's attached here if you want it.
    I also included two extra backgrounds for it... "Background.png" (the original), "Background darker.png" and "Background darkest".png, to change then select the one you want and change the name of it in the Widget.html file, at present it is set at "Background darker" (see screen shot below)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-09-21-2.26.43-pm.png   -ss.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-09-21 at 08:42 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-21), KraXik (2011-09-21)

is there a tutorial for this theme? Because I really do not know how to setup this theme on my Iphone with Springjumps etc...

please help.,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    This is strange. You can see at post 1, last picture, how it looks on my phone (its a screenshot). I did not photoshop such a high transparency. Did you made any changes to the calendar background ?

Can other donators confirm that it looks so strange or does it look like on my screenshot ?

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    is there a tutorial for this theme? Because I really do not know how to setup this theme on my Iphone with Springjumps etc...

please help.,
    Install the Springjumps app from Cydia, start it, press "Jump Icons >" and activate the springjumps 0,1,2,3,4
    For version 1.1 of this theme also springjump # 5. Now you must place this new icons/springjumps at the dock.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-21 at 09:26 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi Blue

Has there been any major Ui changes?

I'm not going to install the latest version complete as I don't want the extra page and I have changed some things to my liking but I'd there is a major Ui change I will install them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Hi Blue

I'm not going to install the latest version complete as I don't want the extra page and I have changed some things to my liking but I'd there is a major Ui change I will install them.
    A good tip for the future is to create a new folder in your themes section and put any new bits into that folder. Then put it above the main theme in winterboard. Then you can leave the main theme as is and any thing you've changed will be untouched during updates.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-21)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    A good tip for the future is to create a new folder in your themes section and put any new bits into that folder. Then put it above the main theme in winterboard. Then you can leave the main theme as is and any thing you've changed will be untouched during updates.
    I guess I just then enable it in winterboard?

Will this work with perpage wallpapers and all those kind of things?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Hi Blue

I added the percentage theming for battery and 2 buttons to UIImages folder

The complete UI (pages) have been reworked: The favorites window is larger, the background pictures are less transparent. Spotlight background is no longer green and the page title is renamed, The text layout for the weather widget is improved. The colored buttons are completly new (also size), and and and...

I really recommend a fresh installation

Is the calendar widget from v.1.1 looking correct ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-21 at 10:48 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok I will do a fresh install.

Thanks

I followed the instruction in the FAQ I just added the calendar widget and page 1 Perpage. Perpage plus

Thanks

Anyone anyone else having anigs look ?

Please guys! I must know that otherwise I CAN'T release the update, so a feedback is needed now !

Thanks

love the graphics and flow of this theme thanks for this

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Anyone anyone else having anigs look ?

Please guys! I must know that otherwise I CAN'T release the update, so a feedback is needed now !
    Blue, I'm fairly sure he's made that from the mods uploaded in this thread. It looks like the first calendar that was uploaded and he hasn't changed the perpage wall to the 3 window version Which you need to do originally. I could be wrong. Or maybe he hasn't updated his perpage page 1 wallpaper to the 1.1 version.

Camera is on page 15 of this thread. Not so sure about Safari....
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-21 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks

Not sure, this are definitily my new calendar graphics from 1.1 as i made them new from the scratch (based on gonelockings layout).
    Anyway, no one was has that issue and I'm sure he played with my graphics or did a wrong setup.
    I'll check the package again at home. If it's right I'll upload 1.1 to the stores. Thanks KraXik. Appreciate your help.

Not sure, this are definitily my calendar graphics as i made them new from the scratch (based on gonelicings layout), only with a high transparency now.
    Anyway, no one was has that issue and I'm sure he played with my graphics or did a wrong setup.
    I'll check the package again at home. If it's right I'll upload 1.1 to the stores. Thanks KraXik. Appreciate your help.
    @xvtecx: you can redownload the theme and copy the missing icons to your device.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-21 at 03:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone please explain in simple words how to install the calender file ? I can't get it to work.
    TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I have re-done the calendar widget as there was a LOT of stuff in their not needed, it's attached here if you want it.
    I also included two extra backgrounds for it... "Background.png" (the original), "Background darker.png" and "Background darkest".png, to change then select the one you want and change the name of it in the Widget.html file, at present it is set at "Background darker" (see screen shot below)

Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast