Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Quote Originally Posted by Barry1 View Post
    using diskaid i moved the zip folder to perpage html and unarchiverd the folder but nothing was in it cant seem to figure it out lol
    Only use Winzip to Extract like I mentioned in the above posts. Some reason Winzip file can only be opened by Winzip.

Playing around with icons for the favorites box. Icon with Text. When I'm finished I will upload them for everyone. Maybe tomorrow.
    -003.png

Could not wait!! Extract with Winzip, no other program, then place in Icon folder on Phone. All text icons now.
    Winzip program only. Please You well save yourself any problem if you use Winzip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by goneglocking; 2011-09-20 at 04:09 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goneglocking For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-09-19), Dalvar3 (2011-09-19), KraXik (2011-09-19)

Thanks

Folks, quick question, what is the diff between perpage and perpage+? not very familiar with them until now with this theme.

The other, so far I've seen the weather widget which is included, the calendar and the upcoming RSS but I've heard about Facebook and twitter widgets, is there any chance to incorporate them into equix theme?

Can I get a touch to unlock button?

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Can I get a touch to unlock button?
    Touch to unlock seems nice!!!!!!

Thanks

So I got the calendar to work thanks for the help so I can't seem now to get rid of iPod label under the icon tried rename it 2 not on the list to change it's name any ideas

I remembered, any chance of SC4 theme?

So I got the calendar to work thanks for the help so I can't seem now to get rid of iPod label under the icon tried rename it 2 not on the list to change it's name any ideas
    Use "Icon Renamer"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-19)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, quick question, what is the diff between perpage and perpage+? not very familiar with them until now with this theme.

The other, so far I've seen the weather widget which is included, the calendar and the upcoming RSS but I've heard about Facebook and twitter widgets, is there any chance to incorporate them into equix theme?
    PerPage+ costs a dollar and allows more widgets than one on a page.
    As this theme uses a weather widget on homescreen you need perpage+ to display another widget like the calendar or Rss.

All labels are very small with a high transparency.
    1. If one of the labels is large and bright white do a respring.
    2. If you want no labels at all open "info.plist" and set the color for "undocked labels" from "white" to "transparent".
    3. If you want no label for a specific icon use Icon renamer.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-19 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goneglocking View Post
    Only use Winzip to Extract like I mentioned in the above posts. Some reason Winzip file can only be opened by Winzip.

Playing around with icons for the favorites box. Icon with Text. When I'm finished I will upload them for everyone. Maybe tomorrow.
    -003.png

Could not wait!! Extract with Winzip, no other program, then place in Icon folder on Phone. All text icons now.
    Winzip program only. Please You well save yourself any problem if you use Winzip
    Bro can you share your highlighted dock top for the glyphs?

Also, I think if there will be an option of using a slideshow of pics rather than the calendar widget on the first page, it will be epic..

Quote Originally Posted by goneglocking View Post
    Use Winzip to open file.
    Place file in var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML
    Open PerPage+ program on phone and Select Page One then add equiX Calendar under equiX-Page1

Note: no background for calendar. Use the three block Wallpaper.

Here are the blue buttons I used.

Open with Winzip
    Hey Goneglocking,

I can get the Calendar running , but it appears to be behind the box rather than on top of it. ( see screenshot)-photo56.png

Any ideas?

can anyone make a "WEB" glyph?

TIA.......

Hi all,

I know it's off topic but just have to tell you all about the free tweak I just found on Cydia, its called "ArrangeStatusBar" It allows you to drag any status bar icon to any location on the status bar, really cool, especially when combined with the other free tweak called "CleanStatus"

This is just a heads up for any of you who are interested and didn't know about it.

See ya.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-19), EninaJ (2011-09-19), KraXik (2011-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    can anyone make a "WEB" glyph?

TIA.......
    What about this one?

-web-glyph.png

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-19), KraXik (2011-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    What about this one?

-web-glyph.png
    Its good bro, but can you do a globe glyph, that will really fit as WEB glyph..

TIA...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    Its good bro, but can you do a globe glyph, that will really fit as WEB glyph..

TIA...
    and this one? I tried several globes but they don't look ok as glyph.

-web2-glyph.png

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-20), KraXik (2011-09-19)

Hey, is there anyhow for me to off my Weather for my LockScreens and my HOME Theme too???

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So another thing, as you might know version 1.1 will have the calendar build in (optional). Based on gonelockings layout I corrected some things like the wrong font and made new graphics for it. The dark background window is included now if you enabble this widget at perpage+

The second screenshot is the SOCIAL page

It is planed to finish version 1.1 on wednesday, so probably donators get it then and other users 1-3 days later from the stores. Complete changelog follows. I also must update the installation guide, all preview pictures, send it to all donators and upload to three stores.

Please donīt bother me if it needs one day longer, basicly a theme or update is ready when it is and i give my best. I can only promise a update before the weekend

So enjoy this theme itīs even getting much better and easier to mod an install.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-19 at 07:50 PM.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dalvar3 (2011-09-19), EninaJ (2011-09-20), goneglocking (2011-09-19), KraXik (2011-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    So another thing, as you might know version 1.1 will have the calendar build in (optional). Based on gonelockings layout I corrected some things like the wrong font and made new graphics for it. The dark background window is included now if you enabble this widget at perpage+

The second screenshot is the SOCIAL page
    When is it coming?

-photo.png Hi blue. Can you help me with my homescreen. Why are my icons (phone & email) and text so big? Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trainp01 View Post
    -photo.png Hi blue. Can you help me with my homescreen. Why are my icons (phone & email) and text so big? Thanks
    HD theme bro.

Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast