Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Are you running with barrel? Perpage and barrel don't seem to like each other.
    Thank you so much! Can't believe it was that simple. I guess I just forgot to turn it off lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kane4lsu For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-16)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

[QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;
    EDIT>> Oops, I just see you got it fixed a couple of posts up... disregard this then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, what you post works, for the next version i`ll fixed it with a more elegant build-in theme solution and made some bundle folders like
    "jp.ashikase.springjumps.0" and so on with the icon stored. I only noticed my method didn´t work for the first time, i had to restart the TIM app again

I´ll send you a copy of this theme today

NEW VIDEO at post one, shows the RSS Reader and drag and drop colored buttons (at the end).
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-16 at 06:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-17)

Bluemetal is possible to have not animated weather?

ok...now you guys are getting deeper into changing files, etc....I think I will wait for the next revision Blue...

I havent being able to set the icons or the Wallpaper. Also the page tittles dont align with the blue space at top (dont care much about the last one). What's your time frame to get the revised version ready?

Thank you,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Text requests.

-remote.png-radio-2x.png-photos-2x.png-phone-2x.png-mail-2x.png-googleearth-2x.png-camera-2x.png-angry-birds-2x.png-tetris-2x.png-trip-view-2x.png-winterboard-2x.png

Soooo.... Who would like battery percentages that match the theme font like below?

If so download here then place all files into your UIImages folder in your theme -

UIImages.zip

*fingers crossed for first page *
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-16 at 11:16 PM.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-17), Blue (2011-09-17), cdrwinston (2011-09-17), Dursr (2011-09-17), EninaJ (2011-09-19), jozef (2011-09-17), Master_Willem (2011-10-02), sandy1010 (2011-09-16), ulysseleviet (2011-09-17), xtrememan (2012-03-28)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Text requests.

-remote.png-radio-2x.png-photos-2x.png-phone-2x.png-mail-2x.png-googleearth-2x.png-camera-2x.png-angry-birds-2x.png-tetris-2x.png-trip-view-2x.png-winterboard-2x.png

Soooo.... Who would like battery percentages that match the theme font like below?

If so download here then place all files into your UIImages folder in your theme -

UIImages.zip

*fingers crossed for first page *
    Can I have a copy of your wallpapers?

And how do you get only the batt percentage to show?

Cheers fella

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princicci View Post
    Bluemetal is possible to have not animated weather?
    It's possible but not planed. Sorry, but equiX has hundreds of users and this is definitly a highlight of this theme. It's impossible for me to make "private mods" only for one user.

You can delete all files inside equiX-Page 1 except the wallpaper and place any other weather widget
    there, maybe from another theme you own.

@Kraxik: Good work, i´ll add that to the theme if you dont veto the next three seconds LOL
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-17 at 12:39 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

EninaJ (2011-09-19), KraXik (2011-09-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Can I have a copy of your wallpapers?

And how do you get only the batt percentage to show?

Cheers fella
    I can upload the wallpapers later but at the moment they aren't 100%. Give me the weekend to work on them and they should be ok.

I think there are a number of ways to remove the battery but I use the tweak - clean status.

About disabling animations. Ian Nicoll posted this in LiveOS -

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    If you want to disable the animations only.. ie, still get the weather info on your screen then do this:

Open the Widget.html file from the LiveOS Weather.theme folder in any text editor or your html editor, add these two symbols as per the attached screen shot, <!-- at the beginning of the section of code and //--> at the end of the section of code. I have highlighted this in the screenshot below.
    Don't forget to save the file.
    To get the animations back, simply delete these two symbols again.

You could duplicate the whole weather theme, re-name the new duplicate to "No Animations Weather.theme" and just do this mod to that theme, then you just have both themes in Winterboard and select either the one with animations or the one without! Of coarse this will only work if LiveOS uses the weather.theme in Winterboard and not in PerPage.HTML... I can't remember how LiveOS uses it.

Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-17 at 07:12 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-17), will822 (2011-12-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks, what you post works, for the next version i`ll fixed it with a more elegant build-in theme solution and made some bundle folders like
    "jp.ashikase.springjumps.0" and so on with the icon stored. I only noticed my method didn´t work for the first time, i had to restart the TIM app again

I´ll send you a copy of this theme today

NEW VIDEO at post one, shows the RSS Reader and drag and drop colored buttons (at the end).
    Nice surprise in my inbox this morning Thanks M8.

Blue, I have two email addresses for you, which one can I use for donations? Is it the new one in your signature?

Default qTweeter & MBEx skins
    As I said, I'm working on some skins here... Saturday morning and my daughter doesn't seems to wanna sleep so here we are I'm preparing the packages with both HD/SD versions but you may have some suggestions before?

Also working on SnowCover4 skin... even if I don't use it often

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-17), cdrwinston (2011-09-17), EninaJ (2011-09-19), xtrememan (2012-03-19)

Oh come on... here are the download links, I won't have much time later to do this Enjoy ppl...

MBEx skin for equiX
    How to : just USB/SSH it to your themes folder and activate in winterboard. Respring.

qTweeter skin for equiX
    How to : go to Library>MobileSubstrate>qstatus.bundle.
    Save the original qstatus.bundle file on your desktop.
    Replace on your device with the themed one. Respring
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 2011-09-17 at 03:28 PM. Reason: updating with correct download link

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-17), cdrwinston (2011-09-17), KraXik (2011-09-17), sandy1010 (2011-09-17), xtrememan (2012-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Nice surprise in my inbox this morning Thanks M8.

Blue, I have two email addresses for you, which one can I use for donations? Is it the new one in your signature?
    [email protected] and bmxartworks@googlemail.com are both okay. But please: i don´t want any cent from you.

@ullysse: Does MBEx support HD graphics ? And the folder you´ve upladed is empty on my PC because i get a message about a lost encryption or something.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-17 at 12:59 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2011-09-17)

[email protected] and bmxartworks@googlemail.com are both okay. But please: i don´t want any cent from you.
    I know you don't want it Blue but credit given where credit is due, I think it will say the donation is from "NeverAmber.com", have a beer on me buddy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-17)

Thanks

that was fast, i got it. thanks.
    Maybe i´ll contact you again with a little issue, seems the rss reader widget i´m working on doesn´t refresh automaticly, but first i´ll try to fix it on my own

that was fast, i got it. thanks.
    Maybe i´ll contact you again with a little issue, seems the rss reader widget i´m working on doesn´t refresh automaticly, but first i´ll try to fix it on my own
    "RSS Reader Widget" that would be a first for me! Good luck.

@ullysse: Does MBEx support HD graphics ? And the folder you´ve upladed is empty on my PC because i get a message about a lost encryption or something.
    MBEx is totally HD ready (I bought an I4 on january, do you remember?). I don't know what happened but you were right : the folder was empty. I even totally lost my files on my computer! I just don't know what happened but anyway, they were saved on my device so I updated my link with correct files...

Thanks

Yes I remember, I never used it and just noticed that the stock theme that's included uses SD graphics (half size) only. So it works on ip4 but not in highest resolution.

Yes I remember, I never used it and just noticed that the stock theme that's included uses SD graphics (half size) only. So it works on ip4 but not in highest resolution.
    It does work with high res... You'll see

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-17), EninaJ (2011-09-19)

Thanks

oh by the way: A keyboard comes with next version too, nearly ready

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-09-17), KraXik (2011-09-17)

Man I love how this theme just gets better and better!

Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast