Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Where do get transparent springjumps?
    I just copy one of the transparent icons (i.e. clock, calendar, weather) and rename it to Icon.png and place it in the springjump folders.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jozef For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

So now your dock is just a black rectangle?! How does it look? Can you post a screenshot please?

Not sure it really bothers me that much to be honest.

EDIT: actually I guess we could just put the springjump icon picture onto the wallpaper....
    Last edited by KraXik; 2011-09-15 at 10:01 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jozef For This Useful Post:

KraXik (2011-09-15)

I just finished setting up this theme and noticed the font wasn't lining up right on the dial pad

Here is the updated font port
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fontme For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-15), KraXik (2011-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    just noticed the springjumps originals are still slighly visible with folder enhancer (behind the glyphs ?), but its much better. So this can be another minor bug on the springjumps app or winterboard or both or whatever, nothing that i or (anyone) else can eliminate with a theme. Saurik promised me several times a urgent needed Winterboard update, but it never came
    Hey Blue ,

It only seems to happen on this theme though. The other themes I have installed using springjumps dont show this.

Hi,

Related to :

Your purchased theme: equiX iPhone 4 theme - Abstract iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download

We just purchased this theme above and after following the instructions we have issues.

We first installed:
    Winterboard
    Gridlock
    Iconoclasm (Selected appropriate format per instructions)
    Springjumps
    PerPageHTML
    Preferenceloader (not easy to find)
    Fonts

Second:
    Arranged all icons per instructions.

third:
    Installed Theme using iSpirit from the ZIP file.
    Note: During installation we got an error relating to SBSetting

The end result is far from what it should look like...
    1) The LockScreen is not themed
    2) None of the icons are themed
    3) The 5-icon menu shows the 5 Springjumps but they are not theme. Show 0,1,2...4
    4) No Clock widget in Lockscreen and Home screen.
    5) Weather widget covered by Weather Icon and Clock (not transparent)

Please help!

Thanks,
    Joseph

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dutchme View Post
    I just finished setting up this theme and noticed the font wasn't lining up right on the dial pad

Here is the updated font port
    Thanks, i noticed that on the calculator, didnīt though you could line it up. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Hey Blue ,

It only seems to happen on this theme though. The other themes I have installed using springjumps dont show this.
    Iīll think about it, maybe if i use the bundle folder method to theme springjumps...Do you know a theme so i can contact the theme maker ?

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    Hi,

Related to :

Your purchased theme: equiX iPhone 4 theme - Abstract iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download

We just purchased this theme above and after following the instructions we have issues.

We first installed:
    Winterboard
    Gridlock
    Iconoclasm (Selected appropriate format per instructions)
    Springjumps
    PerPageHTML
    Preferenceloader (not easy to find)
    Fonts

Second:
    Arranged all icons per instructions.

third:
    Installed Theme using iSpirit from the ZIP file.
    Note: During installation we got an error relating to SBSetting

The end result is far from what it should look like...
    1) The LockScreen is not themed
    2) None of the icons are themed
    3) The 5-icon menu shows the 5 Springjumps but they are not theme. Show 0,1,2...4
    4) No Clock widget in Lockscreen and Home screen.
    5) Weather widget covered by Weather Icon and Clock (not transparent)

Please help!

Thanks,
    Joseph
    1. Unthemed icons (and springjumps and not transparent icons):
    Please read the FAQ at post one or in your theme folder:
    * Why are most or all icons unthemed ?
    Start the WinterBoard app and enable the Summerboard mode

2. No widgets:
    Installation Guide:
    5. Start the PerpageHTML app and allocate the 5 equiX-pages and the equiX Spotlight page to your pages.

3. No Lockscreen widget:
    If this theme is installed and enabled at WinterBoard the lockscreen must be themed, thats technical not possible. Do you have the ios clock enabled on Lockscreen that maybe covers this Lockscreen widgets ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-16 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks for the feedback,

See below,

1. Unthemed icons (and springjumps and not transparent icons):
    Please read the FAQ at post one or in your theme folder:
    * Why are most or all icons unthemed ?
    Start the WinterBoard app and enable the Summerboard mode
    Reinstalled winterboard and turned ON Summerboard. The issue is not about all the icons, im talking specifically about the onces shown themed ex. Clock, Weather, Stock, etc
    Maybe the best option is to uninstall everything and start from scratch. There my be a conflict with other stuff and I dont see it... I'll let you know how it goes.

thanks

Thanks

Have you tried this:
    * Why are some stock apple icons unthemed ?
    You probably have a not english or german device. Open the "icons" folder of equiX and rename this icons to your language, for e. g. "Calendar.png" and "[email protected]" to "Calendario.png" and "[email protected]"

A lot of good news now:

1. Iīve uploaded the new aligned font to post one

2. BiteSMS is done, comes with next version

3. The issue with visible original springjumps icons when opening a folder or multitasking bar is definitly solved, like i thought, using bundle folders for that icons was the solution. Comes with next version of equiX.

3. This might also be from interest for you, the RSS reader is animated an scrolls from bottom to top and supports two different and alternating sources

Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-16 at 11:17 AM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Dursr (2011-09-16), Fontme (2011-09-16), KraXik (2011-09-16), uflash (2011-09-16)

Hi Blue,

Ok, phone is like new but better (Jailbreak!). Do i need "Preference loader"? By the way...my phone speaks English

I'm following the instructions from equiX iPhone 4 theme - Abstract iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download...

I regret using the ithemesky.com... I couldnt figure out how to install it at first and much worst uninstall the theme since it doesnt show in Cydia. Maybe I'm missing an app that does it...

The only additional app not shown in the link...is the one for removing the LockScreen Clock, right?

Thanks for the help, Im new with this stuff

Thanks

1. If you purchase this theme at iThemeSky you probably donīt see it at Cydia because this are different stores.
    2. Preference Loader is a System File that is installed on every jailbroken phone with Cydia, no need to install it again.
    3. I sell themes at iThemesky (better said: send themes to this guys and they manage everything else) but never bought one theme there LOL. Install and uninstall all your themes with the iThemeSky application. Things you need for your themes, e. g. Gridlock, Springjumps must be installed from CydiaStore before (i donīt know if theyīre avaiable on iThemeSky)
    4. You can hide the iOS clock on Lockscreen with the free app "Lockscreen Clock hide" from Cydia or with the paid app "LockInfo"

Basicly this is not the easiest theme for a absolute beginner as you need a lot of cydia tweaks, but if you manage to get it work you can install every theme
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-09-16 at 01:28 AM.

LOL! By the way...do I need to have SBsettings already installed or it comes with the theme?

Thanks

Hey Blue, this theme is amazing! I noticed you have a list of improvements coming in the next update. I have a request.... Can you tweak the phone theme to include the letters on the dialer. The main dialer is ok and shows the letters when you make a call. But after you are connected on a call and hit the keypad button, it will only show the numbers and not the letters as well. Hope it makes it in the next update. And a calculator theme? Thanks for all your amazing themes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    just noticed the springjumps originals are still slighly visible with folder enhancer (behind the glyphs ?), but its much better. So this can be another minor bug on the springjumps app or winterboard or both or whatever, nothing that i or (anyone) else can eliminate with a theme. Saurik promised me several times a urgent needed Winterboard update, but it never came

Not sure if this helps you but this is what I posted in the TimelessHD thread for my Lumo Mod.. See quote below: It will for sure get rid of SJ Icons.
    Download and unzip the attached file, it is a replacement blank icon for these spring jump icons, once you have the "icon.png" do this:
    On your phone, navigate to the "private/var/stash/Applications" folder, in the folder's named "_shortcut_0.app, _shortcut_1.app, _shortcut_2.app, _shortcut_3.app and _shortcut_4.app" replace the "icon.png" file with the blank one I attach here.
    That should sort you out.

EDIT>> Oops, I just see you got it fixed a couple of posts up... disregard this then.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-09-16 at 05:10 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-09-16), KraXik (2011-09-16)

Awesome theme blue. Really nice work! Does anyone know of a good colorkeyboard to use with this? Also, I think there might be an issue with my PerPage. When I scroll to the right, flipping through the springboard...when I turn back to the main home screen, the html and pretty much everything except for the icons are blank. I can add a photo if i need to. Thanks,

Hi bluemetal it s possible to have weather widget with no animation??? It s great but i have a lag. Thanks in advance

hi again...

makeing progress...got almost everything working but the following:
    a) Choose one of the wallpapers you need, name it "Wallpaper.png" and copy it to var/mobile/Library/perPageHTML/equiX-Page1/...here... (save the original picture on your desktop first)
    b) Choose the two or more glyphs you need, e. g. "[email protected]" and "iPod.png" and copy them to the "icons" folder of the "equiX.theme".

i renamed the original Wallpaper.png to WallpaperOrig.png then copy the new Wallpaper. But the screen doesn change...similar with the icon..

any suggestions...by the way. The package them I purchase did not transfer the theme for SBsetting. Is it missing ? or a problem with the package itself.

regards,
    Joseph

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    Awesome theme blue. Really nice work! Does anyone know of a good colorkeyboard to use with this? Also, I think there might be an issue with my PerPage. When I scroll to the right, flipping through the springboard...when I turn back to the main home screen, the html and pretty much everything except for the icons are blank. I can add a photo if i need to. Thanks,
    Are you running with barrel? Perpage and barrel don't seem to like each other.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

kane4lsu (2011-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uflash View Post
    LOL! By the way...do I need to have SBsettings already installed or it comes with the theme?

Thanks
    The SBSettings app isnt part of this theme

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

uflash (2011-09-16)

Hi ,
    here the transparent Springjumps. Unzip and put the into themes/equix/bundles
    Dursr

and here the WhatsApp Glyphs in right size and Position
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -whatsapp.png   -whatsapp-2x.png  
    Last edited by Dursr; 2011-09-16 at 12:35 PM.

Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast