Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Zelda Pro (HD)

Default Zelda Pro (HD)
    Hello everyone!

I just want to start by saying that this is my first ever iPhone modification. It has been an interesting and enjoyable journey to discover the iPhone from the inside out. Either way, I spent much needed time to create a wonderful theme that can be enjoyed by many.

As much as I would like for this theme to be a paid package, the copyright laws of such a theme forbid it. However, I feel this is a great opportunity to start making a name for myself in the theme-making world. Also, donations are welcome and much appreciated!

(Paypal: [email protected])

So enough with the introductions, on with the theme!

CURRENT STATUS: Approved!

My Zelda theme focused on two Zelda games. Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. However, the primary focus is Wind Waker, it's such a wonderful, artistic medium to bring to the iPhone. So, the only role Ocarina of Time played in this theme was its collection of sounds, I found they were better than that of The Wind Waker.

Screenshots

Features

Icons
    This theme comes with 88 high-quality Wind Waker icons for you to use at your own leisure! Also, I have provide two different styles of icons for you to use. The first is as seen on the first image above, where the icons are enclosed in a round icon. The second is a "bare" version, where the icon just stands alone (Not App Store Icon friendly )

Wallpapers
    This theme also comes with 17 high-quality Zelda wallpapers!

-logo.png
    Last edited by Zurom; 2011-08-28 at 07:29 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zurom For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (2011-09-14), togomaku (2012-02-14)

This theme has been accepted and will be on Cydia within the next couple of hours

nice concept but i think it is lil bit incomplete.
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

Quote Originally Posted by themedream View Post
    nice concept but i think it is lil bit incomplete.
    Oh right, sorry lol. I was in a rush when I made this original post, I didn't get a chance to post the rest of the images:

The theme also offers 40 sounds from Ocarina of Time. The following is the list of sounds that are activated based on your UI activity:

-18x SMS Text tones
    -Lock/Unlock
    -Send/Receive Message
    -Send/Receive Mail
    -USB Plug-in
    -Phone Dial Sounds (0 - 9 & Star/Pound)
    -Low Power
    -New Voicemail
    -New Push Announcement

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zurom For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-09-09)

Should finish up the UI 100% then make a color keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Should finish up the UI 100% then make a color keyboard
    I actually tried to create a color keyboard that would have gone nicely with the theme, however, I read that I think since 4.2 or something that this can no longer be done. If this has been fixed, please feel free to provide any insight towards me completing this task

Quote Originally Posted by Zurom View Post
    I actually tried to create a color keyboard that would have gone nicely with the theme, however, I read that I think since 4.2 or something that this can no longer be done. If this has been fixed, please feel free to provide any insight towards me completing this task
    What you mean? Color keyboard wasn't created back in 4.2 days

I can't access those tones? Everytime I go to settings>sounds>tones my regular tones are there
    Same thing with the wallpaper can't see all the wallpapers

Damn I wish this theme was finished :/